Is he right?

Is he right?

Do none-whites consider themselves uglier than white people? And why is that?

model/pop culture

>none-whites
It's more of an eastern thing.

>And why is that
the bloody claws of american imperialism colonizating people's brain all around the world

Is this serious? Lmao

We're generally better looking than whites, you cant even compete

Spaniards are white

Spaniards are white

>that japanese man yuta
he's a gaijin-worshipping cuckold, don't watch his videos.

sure goy

Spaniards are white

could be my brother

We're Mediterranean, not looking Germanic at all

marry, fuck, kill
from left to right

Why are meds in general so short though? Not even trying to mock you, it's a serious question. I've traveled a lot on spain and italy and I'm taller than 90% of dudes there, despite only being 6'2''. Is it the olive oil?

Japs are such self-hating cucks. Goddamn.

Young generations are taller than older ones, as they say it's a nutrition issue that has been fixed by the 80s. Myself i'm 1,91 and don't feel at all like a giant

I honestly don't know. It's weird.

Newer generations are taller though.

I'm still above average at 184cm so..

people in the internet are all +190 but suddenly in the street there are only turbomanlets

Asian girl here. I don't find white guys to be attractive in general. They age terribly and they only look good before 30

foreigners have a shit perception of whites since they only see them through hollywood/music/models.

not to sound arrogant but i'm better looking than 80% of the white guys in my city (poor city, most people get fat, most don't groom themselves) and get approached by women at my gym/usual coffeeshop/usual restaurants.

Asians are the only people nice enough to tell the truth, whites are the best looking race on the planet. You can't "just" be white though. That doesn't automatically make you attractive. But good looking white men and women are at the very top.

You can cry about it, you can make shit up, you can complain. It literally doesn't matter, the real world does not care. A white prostitute goes for 5x the amount of any other race anywhere in the world. A tall good looking white man in a tailored suit can get any woman.

Yes, it's true. Why do you think everyone in LatAm wants a white gf?

Another jealous minority male

they have less yamnaya blood

First, you Skandis are some of the tallest people on Earth, so yeah compared to Skandis and Dutchies we are short, but, second point, the diet we had made us shorter, now it's quite normal to pass 1,8 mark in young males, I think Milk, than wasn't drank as much, has something to do with it. In general young Spaniards are mid-to-tall globally speaking.

They look like ayys

why would i be jealous? this is too evident here. i will literally go the gym and have receptionist/random girls hit on me because educated, good-looking, fit guys with calm and assertive personalities are rare in my area.

downtown toronto there's obviously way more competition, and a lot of good-looking, rich and smart guys my age i have to compete with and i basically feel ordinary there.

>girl (male) here

white women can't compete with this

what race are you?

Soy greco

Asian "men" look 12 forever. Not quite the charm either.

Then why are you bragging? I look like brad pitt compared to people that shop at wal-mart, so what?

>yuta

…………(´Д`)ハァ…

explain southern slavs then.

also
>yamna responsible for steppe ancestry
>not cwc

White encompasses Anglo/Germanic peoples, nothing else. Instead of using this 18th century literal black/white meme worldview, why not call call people what you are? Spaniards are North African rape babies, like everyone else running along that parallel in the Europe/North Africa region.

Phenotypes aren't genotypes, you ignorant spastic.

>Why are meds in general so short though?
It's isn't that meds are short but more the fact that you scandies are freakishly taller than the rest of the species.
>despite only being 6'2''
Which is taller than a good 95% of the human population, retard.

southeast asian (not filipino)

basically east asians with rounder eyes and squarer faces.
some guy just called me a jealous minority male for some reason.

my city is a regular city, downtown toronto though is different since it draws in a lot of quality guys who are /fit/ and smart. i felt the same way in las vegas and ordinary american cities and other random places in america where most guys aren't at all good looking.

>i will literally go the gym and have receptionist/random girls hit on me
Protip: if your gym has women, it isn't a gym.

there's no powerlifter/oly lift gyms in my area. i do olympic lift training at a commercial gym with scrapped together platforms/material.

>That Jewpanese Man Jewta

sure bro, sure

Japanese Man Yuta is a Leftist Shill who is a Self-Hating Japanese judging by his videos.

white man is fatty and cute!