The Mighty Anglosphere

Now with Brexit finished, is Churchill's dream of a united self sustaining English speaking empire close to fruition?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/parliament-of-the-united-kingdom-parliament-of-australia-parliament-of-canada-parliament-of-new-zealand-advocate-and-introduce-legislation-promoting-the-free-movement-of-citizens-between-the-uk-canada-australia-and-new-zealand
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would like that but there would be even more liberals.

god damn I haven't felt this good in years

HAHAHAHAHhahHHHAHAHAHhah AMERICA ANGLO???!!!!

I'm fucking Anglo and I've seen maybe one or two people that look like me in my entire life. America is filled with German Irish Italian mutts and lots of spics

I can dig it.

If Britain's exit triggers an EU collapse it's pretty much a certainty.

anglosphere doesn't mean a political union nobody benefits from ever larger voting blocs.. that's the beauty of it

Also why the fuck is the Canadian leaf there instead of the original Canadian flag?

Petition for free movement between Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK.

change.org/p/parliament-of-the-united-kingdom-parliament-of-australia-parliament-of-canada-parliament-of-new-zealand-advocate-and-introduce-legislation-promoting-the-free-movement-of-citizens-between-the-uk-canada-australia-and-new-zealand

This is the first step towards a united anglosphere. Also spread #CANZUK on twitter

It's not just about race friend, its about language and culture. A commonwealth united by one origin and goal.

Not so much political, but economic and military.

So we can import even more dead weight from the commonwealth (i.e. India, Hong Kong, Jamaica, etc., etc.)? Pass.

I say Japan can come, they don't all speak English, but I've been there and since WWII its basically become a US colony

>it's not about race

Then why call it the anglosphere

>no quebec

Preach brutha

English language and culture perhaps?

>Italian

Italians aren't as widespread as people have been led to believe. They're there but the only significant populations are coastal and in Nevada with a scant few enclaves in multiple cities. They're small enough that they can retain a unique cultural identity but large enough that they can be present in cities across the US. You can see it in various Italian themed restaurants and other eating establishments. Pizza places are probably the most well known and frequented, but there's dozens of different types of Italian places. It's mildly exotic for white Americans because it's not common. Spaghetti is probably the only Italian dish Americans without Italian ancestry will make because of how simple it is. Lasagna is probably second after that. Beyond those and swapping out spaghetti noodles with rotini, rigatoni, or rotelle, most Americans can barely pronounce Italian dishes let alone know how to make them. There's also the wine culture among Italians that isn't as prevalent, but that's something I'm not as informed about to comment on.

The overwhelming majority of white Americans are of anglo, German, and celtic (Irish and Scots-Irish {Ulster Scots}) admixture. It's just so common and built into our everyday lives we don't see it. Irish are basically relegated to bars and pubs, it's what Americans link to it. Irish themed restaurants are rare because most Irish dishes and Irish flavors that Americans like have already become part of our regular diet at home. Same with German and English foods. Not all are taken to, obviously, but a lot of 'American' foods have their origins in anglo, German, and Irish dishes.

Cause that's just the name Winnie gave it.

cuz we don't want shitskins to get the wrong idea

this is the most obnoxious flag in existence

>no America

I see how it is

Well, that's hardly surprising considering that we basically hard reset them after WWII. Thus far, they seem cool, and certainly the most reliable power in Eastasia.

America doesn't have English culture anymore
So we just want them to be half our population? It's ok as long as they don't "get the wrong idea"?

>Leaf in the middle

Look I get this is Sup Forums and niggers aren't suppose to be people with rights, but what would you rather have

A country that refuses to acknowledge its superior roots and origins? Or one that just lies down and takes the ass ramming of multiculturalism. If we can get minorities to become Anglophiles we might be able to stem the tide.

>not about race

Yes it is you melt, it's about the glorious beady eyed Anglo race and our continued journey to cuck Germans

>If we can get minorities to become

It's called assimilation. That's why you have race conflicts like whites vs niggers in American, but not, say, Anglo-Saxon vs. German vs Slavic.

quebec is mostly french.

They can be... corrected. There was something great there, once.