The absolute state of American professional sports

I just want to watch sports without being beaten over the head with identity politics.
This shit is literally making me depressed, sports was fun for me.
At least I still have college sports.

boo hoo

It'll go away, just another trend we'll eventually forget about.

So you don't believe in white identity? Just to clear things up as "identity politics" means the same thing.

NHL is for you then my friend.

Identity politics are starting to slowly creep into college sports. Players have started to figure out they can get things by boycotting as a team. It won't be to long until team boycotts like what happened at Missouri and Minnesota become more common place. I wouldn't be surprised if the players strike until they get paid in the near future.

op here, no white identity is just as retarded as the other shit, my identity is built through what I have done and to a lesser extent my family who is very important to me, but that doesnt fucking matter because i just want to watch sports.

But you recognise "what you have done" is largely to do with the opportunities and upbringing afforded to you?

Putting that to aside professional sports will always be political if the athletes come from working class backgrounds. You may wish to ignore it but the majority of the NFL and NBA players are African American.

who cares what the players want it's the fans that matter the most dickbag

yes I had a very privileged upbringing because I have a large a loving family but that has literally nothing to do with the color of my skin and even then im still not as privileged as all of the people talking down to me. I want to watch fun entertaining sports, not sociology 101 on sunday afternoons.
At this point im convinced im out of touch, the majority of people must want discussions of racial politics all day instead of sports because thats what they are getting.

May have been the case 30 years ago when the fanbase and athletes were from similar backgrounds.

Same with soccer when the top leagues are full of South American and African children from the poorest slums. No middle-class white guy who has never played sport can claim for the sport to be about them any longer.

It's not like the players are stopping play to discuss this.

Your background has everything to do with your skin. You're ignorant of your countries history to ignore that. Just look at the racism around here.

Not really, because colleges know that they can go and get a squad of walk-ons who will literally die and/or kill for their school on the gridiron.

Objectively incorrect

bring down that condescending tone a bit

kys yourself snowflake

American Rugby is growing fast, start watching and contribute, no pussy rules and way more fun to watch than football, also has the 2nd toughest sports players in the world, first being hockey

>dude lets turn the tables on them by using their retarded meme term against them
lmao

Do you think that you'd be the same person if you were born in an inner state shithole to parents who were raised in poverty? Hint, it isn't a lottery of which races live in the shit areas.

whiny little white people not getting their way, is there anything more pathetic?

ya seething!

Jesus fucking christ.

It's literally 2 minutes out of a 3 hour football game.

Are you really that thin-skinned and sensitive where people kneeling for 2 minutes ruins the entire 3 hour game?

What a faggot.

Is that Brian Wilson?

Take solace in the fact that even if they aren't openly displaying it they are fundamentally opposed to you and your way of life and will vote for and support politicians who feel the same. So keep up the support.

I'm about to just move to Bumfuck, Wyoming and live the life of a recluse

That's not what happened though. Pinkel cucked himself and "stood with the players," Mizzou tucked its tail between its legs and fired their President because of it

It destroyed their football program and their school's enrollment dropped to 2008 levels, but it will happen again

you just want to watch sports?
>fuck you racist -ESPN

>tfw i already do that but live in the bay area

How many active NFL players were pissing and moaning about the police during the past offseason?

>0

There you go

Time to get into Hockey.
>only whites can into skating and cold
>the color barrier is literally the sport itself
>coastcucks teams all suck so they refuse to bandwagon it
>most media hates it so they refuse to report on it and inject their agendas into it

That meme doesn't work in reverse, snowflakes are snowflakes because they want to be called Xe and want their cocks turned inside out

if you want niggers to stand during an anthem you're a patriot

Except a black hockey player for SJ is thinking about kneeling too lol