So this fucker has no place in the starting 11 anymore right...

So this fucker has no place in the starting 11 anymore right? A diamond midfield with Isco at the top plus Ronnie + Bayol up front is absolutely more lethal than this Algerian fuck missing 15 chances a game and feeding the ball to Ronaldo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyozXmCP4pw
sofoot.com/benzema-je-ne-suis-pas-dans-une-competition-447567.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tf
>tt

If you watched todays game and still cant understand what Benzema gives RM, unironically kys yourself

Benzema is the best false 9 in the world

Face it Muslim lover, with Bayol rediscovering his form and being willing to feed balls to Ronaldo and Isco playing with the quality of a top 10 midfielder in the world, this memester has no place in the starting 11.
He's also the best #9 at missing easy chances against literally who Spanish teams.

>le muslim xDDD
nigger if you honestly cant see what Benzema does and RM missed against dirtmund, you should go back to watching sports that include timouts and constant commercials to give you time to process whats going on in front of your eyes

I take it you don't watch La Liga because then you'd constantly be reminded of all the shit shots Benzema misses.

am not a fan of memzma but i think with a defence like that even he woul've scored some goals

>he thinks Benzema has started in the most competivite position, in arguably the biggest club in the world, for almost decade because he makes a lot of goals

>kys yourself
>kill yourself yourself
Uruguayans, everyone.

Bale has shown a willingness to feed balls to Ronaldo, literally can do Benzema's job while also playing better on the counter and being a better goalscorer overall. He also tracks back more than Benzema does. When Ronaldo was absent and Benzema as the only true striker on the team besides a RM youth player he did fuck all. Just look at him against Valencia, he literally cost Madrid points

youtube.com/watch?v=QyozXmCP4pw

You are terminally retarded.

Benzema is basic for what he does without the ball, the movements he makes, the way he teams up with Cristiano and gives him invaluable support up there. He's the best pal for him.

Stop drinking memes, the bs sport talkshows, and just watch the games by yourself and try to fucking learn how football works.

>people rate bayol again because of one decent game

Never stopped tbH

>people rate Benzema because of 1 meme assist to Ronaldo every 5 matches after he misses 100 easy chances that Tammy Abraham would score

4-1-2-1-2 BAYOL is world class and I wont be told otherwise.

benzema is better than bayol though and scores more goals

Benzema actually feeds more passes than anyone else on the front 3. Especially to Ronaldo which is the game plan no matter what you think. Also benzema is usually stuck at center forward so comparing his tendency to track back compared to a winger is pretty fucking stupid

Benzema literally scored less goals than Morata last season, and Morata would come on for the last 20 minutes every other apperance.

When did he get so thin?

his bad seasons are still better than bayols regular seasons

You couldn't possibly be more wrong. Benzema is incredibly valuable to how Madrid play.

>a willingness
Who gives a fuck about a willingness? Bale isn't as good at creating space for teammates or making good passes, he's better at crossing but that's about it when it comes to getting teammates involved.

>Benzema as the only true striker on the team besides a RM youth player he did fuck all.
Because he's not supposed to be the primary goalscorer, his job is to set up his teammates. And he's fucking terrific at it.

>All these Amerifat flags talking about Benzema as if he's some God when RM literally just beat Dortmund in Germany 3-1 without him

This entire thread is why nobody takes American opinions on football seriously.

Zidane prefers Benzema because they're both Algerian mudslimes

>pic related

Look, ill be nice cause your obviously making an effort to understand why this apparently useless player has been RM #9 for almost 10 years. Bale will never be able to do what Benz does, simply because they are too different. Bale is a pace merchant with a decent bloot and thats it. He cant play as striker, occupying the CBs so Ronaldo can get easy shots. He cant hold posession of the ball as a pivot while RM transitions. He doesnt have the vision to pass into space like Benz, etc. They are just too different, and if RM play with bale + cr they get reduced to what we saw today: fast precise counter attack and nothing else. It may be gpod enough against meme tactics like dirtmunds, but would never work against decent squads that actually adjust according to the oposition.

Nobody is saying he's a god. But OP started his thread saying that Benzema doesn't deserve to be in the starting 11. That's retarded.

Domestic leagues and Champions League are very different competitions.

Dortmund came into the game being praised for having "a top-tier defence system" because in the Bundesliga they have only received 1 goal so far this season. Meanwhile, in just 2 games in the CL they have received 6. Six fucking goals in 2 games. And could have easily been twice that figure.

Why is that? I don't know. I don't follow the Bundes. Maybe they're 'protected' by the refs/national federation there like Farça is La Liga (distorting your image of them), maybe they played absolute shit teams, maybe those bundesteams haven't tactically figured out/are not designed to/lack the means to counter and rekt the high up pressure of Dortmund, maybe etc.

He's right Isco is way better as is Bale if he keeps up his good play as of late.

>Real Madrid can't buy one fucking striker that has decent finishing and passess the ball to teammates to replace this guy

Makes you think. To all of you that try to defend Karim:
He's #9 of fucking Real Madrid. He's supposed to do more than to just "contribute during non possession/play with others" to justify the fact he misses a LOT of sitters.

I'm not saying he's shit or anything like that. From time to time, he does score some nice goals, but that's it.

He gets paid 8 milion euros per year (if I'm not wrong). He's supposed to do more than he actually does, and it's a wonder Real has yet to replace him.

It's hard to replace him when you are a Perez favorite and your manager is also a French-Algerian. Reminder that RM chose selling Higuain over Benzema.

Seven to one

benzema plays well in big games, thats all that matters

also, isco is a fagboi, 4-3-3 with casemiro, bale and benzema is still the best team

4-3-1-2 with Isco behind Benzema/Cristiano is the best lineup Madrid can use

>he doesn't rate Casemiro
>flag
(You)

Proven against unproven. Why try to fix something that isnt broken? Also 8m/y is pretty cheap for todays standards of #9 salaries.

Ignore the stupid Amerifat, anyone with half a brain knows Casemiro is the best DM in the world.

I can sort of get why the sold Higuain and Morata.

>Higuain
Was (more than now) really a selfish player. See Real Madrid vs OL (UCL 2009) for reference.

>Morata
Did not show to be a complete/mature striker yet, and even with Juve, he did not break through to be the main striker. When he came back to Madrid, he failed yet again to overcome Benzema. These things do happen to young players. He's now game by game proving the Blancos wrong.

But I can't get why Real, a financial powerhouse club, can't seem to sell him for some other experienced striker

As long as it works and makes us win trophies, that's fine for me. Also he's not "playing for others" he plays for Cristiano Ronaldo and enhances him to Super-Saiyan level the way he moves on the pitch. It's an obscure and sacrificed role that probably nobody else could do.

There's more to a forward than scoring goals and you as an italian should know that.

What the hell are you two talking about? The 4-3-1-2 I mentioned includes Casemiro. Who the fuck do you think is playing with Modric and Kroos in midfield?

imagine if real had lewy insead of benzy

Team chemistry might be part of it, Benzema is extremely well-liked among his teammates and considering how fragile Madrid's locker room is, keeping everyone happy might matter more than a marginal theoretical improvement. Remember when Mourinho benched Casillas for making errors and Ozil for never playing defense, and then all hell broke loose? Nobody wants a repeat of that.

>Madrid have been struggling the past few weeks cause no strikers
>Amerikneel says it's benzema's fault

Unless his link up play with mcdonaldo would be better then benzmans they won't need him. And i doubt that lewandauski would like to be a benchwarmer.

Benzema doesnt deserve to start and you have to be a sunny muslim to say otherwise

I get the whole "not only scoring goals" as I agreed with that before. It's just that there are better strikers that can do what he does.

Also, he's been with Real since 2009.
With him as main striker, Real won:

>La Liga:
11/12 - 16/17

>Copa del Rey:
10/11 - 13/14

>SuperCup:
2012 - 2017

>UCL:
13/14 - 15/16 - 16/17

While Real has always been a contender, you have entered your "winning cycle" only two years ago. He's been in since 2009. I think it's fair to say he's not irreplaceable and that you could have done better with some other available striker

Ronaldo has also been part of Madrid since 2009

Yeah but he also averages 1 goal per game so nobody is ever going to say he's replaceable.

While Team Chemistry might be the cause, talking about mou, his fault was also not making Ronaldo the revolving centre of his game, and trying to play more like he did with Inter.

Benitez was also called out by media (and reportedly players) for this, and he turned way worse than mou.

>casually ignoring the best years of Barcelona in history ever

What said. Also Ronaldo is not Real Madrid's main striker, played the majority of his playing time as a winger.

>>Madrid have been struggling the past few weeks cause no strikers

Do you >watch our league?

That's half of the reason. The other half is that La Liga is nowadays Serie A-tier levels of fixing against Real Madrid. The current bosses over the whole federation board and the refs are literally an ex Barca president and Atletico current President.

Had this been a Liga game all 3 RM goals would have been dissallowed for offside, 3 penalties called against and Bale redcarded for diving.

The only bad season he's had was when he first joined but that team was just awful with the likes of diarra, drenthe and albiol being regular starters.

The last few games he's been missing show how important he is to the team. Especially in the league

Best years of Barca are not only by their own merit. Poor choices on Madrid's side helped with not being a real threat to the Blaugrana since Perez's second takeover as president until Ancelotti and Zidane

>La Liga is nowadays Serie A-tier levels of fixing against Real Madrid

>Real madrid fan crying of fixing and decisions not going their way
My sides. If it weren't for that offside ronaldo goal against bayern you had no business be in the CL final last year.

Also lost to Betis fair and square last week and Dortmund should have gotten a penalty today.

So youre saying it would have been fair? Woah... so this is the power of refball madrid customers

There may have been some mistakes along the way, but when your rival builds a homegrown GOAT midfield with a literal goat player to top it off, playing a style of football they have developed since kids, its kinda hard to keep up the pace

Italian here.

You are as near on our level of game fixing as the European continent is physically close to the American one

Tell me one (UNO) other forward that would team up with Cristiano better than Benzema.

Tell me one (UNO) other club that has done better than Real Madrid in the period 2009-2017.

As a general rule, there's just no better mate for Cristiano than Benzema. Now having said that, certain games are different because of the opponent and maybe there's a better tactical solution than Benzema. Especially nowadays thatwe count with a variety of alternatives of '''bench''' players. But alas, over ~70% of the times, games and opponents...

I mean this game and opponent was fitting like a glove for Bale, f.i., but with some other team that doesn't go high up suicidal pressing and packs up the defence line... prbably not and play me Lucas/Asensio from the start.

>Being this stupid

benzema is better than bayol at creating chances

>2009
>Be Real Madrid
>Buy the two previous Ballon d'Ors before Messi and hot prospect from OL.
>Sell Robben and Sneijder, along with other players that will do good next season, while the mentioned ones will be actual Ballon d'Or contenders level.
>Get BTFO in UCL by OL, with Higuain not passing the fucking ball to others.
>Keep buying players that performed good the previous season, during the following years.

"some mistakes" does not fit, IMO. Sure, Kakà got pubalgia and other got unfortunate injuries.

But Real made MAJOR mistakes along the way. RM had resources and could attract almost every player on the planet - It's their fault for not coming at least close to Barça

t. Don't watch le Liga.

Just watch the last game vs Alaves (which RM won in spite of 2 blatant penales and 1 red card for literal agression on Lucas Vazquez not called by the ref)

Then go and watch the ref in the Barsa games this season.

Madrid can't have Lewandowski with Ronaldo there

From other clubs:
>Icardi
>Aguero before City
>Aubameyang
>Arguably Lewandowski

Players that were or are at RM:
>Play Isco as false 9
>Morata
>J. Hernandez

The list goes on

Lewa is not Ibra nor Higuain. There would not be another Ibra vs Pep/Messi.

Lewandowski played well with both Ribery and Robben, at the same time. not hogging the ball and passing to them.

IMO, he may have a weak start at RM, but that would be temporary

>Icardi, el cuck Agüero, Aubamemeyang
Lel

Lewa is great though, but he would try to do same moves and occupy the same spaces of Cristiano, creating a distortion in the universe and fucking our shit up.

I'm not a Inter fan but Icardi, IMO, is the one that would fit the most.

Mind the "before City" for Aguero. He feeded D. Forlan goals and chances to score. Can't see why he couldn't do that with Ronaldo

>A diamond midfield with Isco at the top plus Ronnie + Bayol up front
They used this against Betis and other times. It doesn't work at all. Benzema is good For Madrid because he's basically Ronaldo's servant and most of his goals come through him. I would like to see Isco as a false 9 though

No Benzema is still useful. Yes he misses a shitload of chances but he would have been helpful to have during the Betis game and Madrid's gameplan is incredibly unimaginative when hes not there. Look at all their goals today, counters through the wing or throughballs. Im not sure exactly how Valverde is setting up the team this season but with Barca's quick one-twos and propensity to play with the ball outside of the opponents box, if they were in Madrid's shoes they would have won the Betis game.

Doesn't matter.
Lewandowski is a great striker, and CR7 loves the golden shoe and his TSUUUUs. I think something like this would be likely to happen.

Lewandowski has said he'd love to play for Madrid. I'm sure he's considered he would play with Ronaldo and what that means.

Benzema is such a weird player imo, he misses a lot of chances and tap ins but sometimes he'd score important goals and give incredible assists.

Bale definitely needs to go, he was never a real Madrid player, a pace baby that peaked years ago and that's only getting slower every season, not to mention his injuries he had and that probably is going to have in the future.

Also after Pepe left they lost a ton in defence imo, this season the defence has been really weak.

They need to get a pure striker and reinforce the defence.

You've got some nerve complaining about refball like that. You're lucky millenials only watch highlights and goals, otherwise someone would've "reminded" you of all the bullshit calls Halal had in their favour last season, not just the ones against Buyern.

Yeah, they been playing 8 years, of course they are gonna have chemistry, the point is other players could have done that or could have done it better (if they had been that long playing with CR), puto genio.

Barcelona 2009-2017:
CL: 2009, 2011, 2015 (DOS, TWO TREBLES)
LIGAS: SHITLOADS
COPAS DEL REY: SHITLOADS

Really manolo???
>B-but muh back to back CL

RONCERO, go to sleep pls. Subnormal.

>link up perfectly with tsu
>great pivot
>nice vision
>nice passing
>selfless
>can handle tsu's ego
there is only 1 player that can do all of that + being a clinical striker, and he is playing for barcelona

Google Angel María Villar, (eternally backed by Barcelona and Atletico in his position of Chief of the Spanish FA, eternally refuted, unsuccesfully, by Real Madrid). The FA also happens to be the commanding board of the refs for la Liga.

Protip: sent to jail about a month ago over creating a corruption network regarding a number of friendly international games. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

>striker who scored 11 goals in the domestic league last year
>0.4 goals per match
>what Benzema gives RM
Nothing?

Then he should be in fake madrid.

you mean this angel maria villar in the halal kit? oh wow

So, what other strikers would be on the market to substitute Benzema with?

He is so good deceiving retarded people like you with a meaningless gesture.

>villar is a corrupt piece of shit that bribes refs and fixes games!
>poses with halal shirt
>h-he's f-faking it, I swear!
lmao fookin halalfag mong owning himself

are you also one of the retards in Andalucía waving and cheering for the Guardia Civil as they leave your shithole to go all fascist on Catalunya?

You don´t need a corrupt Villar to deceive you, you deceive yourself. Good work.

I keep seeing benzefags saying he offers more things than just goals. He is a fucking #9, his job is to score goals, but all he does is score a goal once every 10 matches, slow down counters by trying to dribble and end up losing the ball, and have less assists than TSUUU. Morata did a better job than him and they sold him instead of getting rid of the algerian muslim. He must be blackmailing Florentino or something

>corrupt villar exposed as a halalfag
>h-heh v-villar doesn't matter now!
ayyy lmao

>be one of the most promising forwards of your generation
>spend your whole career playing a supporting role for someone else

What a waste. Benz could have been great if he went to a team were he was the main man.

>starting 11
Starting 12. It's Halal

me

Cavani could be a good short term replacement if he gets kick out of PSG

when facing a defence that's lined up on the midfield and can't mark for shit like Dortmund did yesterday then of course Bale and Ronaldo are the way to go

sadly Real usually plays against tight, deep defences. you should go back to sports where where everything can be reduced to stats.

>Reminder that RM chose selling Higuain over Benzema

I treasure this memory, thank you

Higuain can only dream of being half the player Benzema is

Only Suarez & Lewa are on Benzema's level

THIS. more like
>people stopped rating bayol after his injuries
top form Bale is like 3 players in 1

I think it is unnatural for Benzema to miss so many easy shots on goal. No player of that calibre should. And I'm not saying he is bad either, but he needs to get his shit together

(Vos)

Some people in this thread unironically belive that they understand the game better than

Pellegrini
Mourinho
Ancelotti
Benitez
Zidane

Madrid won everything with him as a starter. For those who speak french here's an intervie of Benzema where he explains what is his role in the team (he says it's not to score goals, it's to assure that the team stays a constant offensive threat)

sofoot.com/benzema-je-ne-suis-pas-dans-une-competition-447567.html

Wow he scored 1(one) goal relying on his speed. I hope he doesn't break anything after all that effort and stays injured...

Benzema is nowhere near their level though

People always say this lmao.
>He opens space for Ronaldo
Like that dude needs anyone for that.
>He's instrumental in the build-up play
He's quite slow actually and there are midfielders who can do that easy.
>He could score, he just sacrifices himself to the team
That's why he usually doesn't perform in big matches, got outscored by Alvaro "11 goals in the Serie A lmao" Morata from the bench and gets subbed early in most big games.

>he's not a striker, he's a false 9
That's a fun way to describe someone who turned out to be a shit striker. It's like calling David Luiz a false CB. Man was France's hope on the ST-position, but got outscored by Giroud and the other guy up front is a winger turned striker who did more at one Euros than Benzema in every end tournament thus far.
Benzema's roles is one of the most overrated in world football today.

As someone said it before, he shouldn't be playing as a 9 then if that's his role. Madrid creates enough opportunities, they need someone that can score goals and benzema misses a lot

This. The have a fucking midfield of the best passers in the world, they need a lad to hammer it in the net