Old

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonians_in_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=czYv2U7HkCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VVHSM5CYirI
youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trajan's_Bridge
rmf.fm/magazyn/news,8918,w-polsce-powstaje-mala-chorwacja-beda-dalmatynskie-miasta-plaza-i-promenada.html
croatiaweek.com/little-croatia-set-to-be-built-in-krakow-poland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a girl will never look at you like this

whas the point to even live

Btw, we have Greek and Macedonian diasporas in Poland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonians_in_Poland

They will once we have a nominal GDP of at last 20k. Trust me.

Hi can american participate in discussion :DD

>i thought poland is more expencive than croatia.

Poland is second cheapest country in the EU after Romania.

>how big is average wage in poland?

pic related

Sure why not. Intermarium was a American concept any way.

KEEP IT DOWN
Tryna watch anime here

>whats your favourite turkish dish?

Kebab is a national dish in Poland, I'm not even joking. You can buy it everywhere. There are WAY more kebab bars in Poland than in Turkey.

We could assimilate there

>Have names that end in ski
>Whitest people in europe
>Ancient descent

macedonians and poles have a lot in common

Macedonians are Greeks

10 years in eu
bulgaria still poorer than

give tosk pusi

who are the true ethnic progenitors of the romanian people?

btw, Polish kebab is often made from pork.

cheaper than bulgaria? wtf...but that's cool, so i don't have to save for eternity to visit poland, i planed anyways, now that i know it's cheaper than here i will probably go sooner than i planed.

finish it gypsies

where do I buy pc parts from, the guys I got recommended a year ago look like they have a tiny selection
are Jar cheap or will I be jewed?

what is the scentence in albania for watching that weeb shit of anime? 10 lashes?

it s only a matter of time when albanians will take your territory with the power of democracy

Did you know the Zlot has almos the same value as a leu? 1 zlot = 1.0728 lei
The dacian natives, Roman conquerors and the assimilated slavs all played a part.

its called gyros
it is Greek

Our Macedonian diaspora are mostly Slavic Macedonians from Greece who supported commies in the civil war and had to leave Greece when fascists won.

A lot of them left Poland for Yugoslavia in the 1960s, because they couldn't go back to Greece, but in Yugoslavia they were looked down upon, because they spoke with a foreign accent and they were suspicious for the Tito's regime, so some of them came back to Poland again.

Dacians, romans and some lazy slavs

Why do I despise the slavic lifestyle so much? Is it because of the history or the stories about life in the USSR?

Everyone was talking about this 6 months ago and telling us we'll get split and the country will implode

nothing happened . zergs are a part of macedonia since forever

I SAID KEEP IT DOWN A NOTCH

youtube.com/watch?v=czYv2U7HkCQ

Macedonians are Greeks
not slav subhumans

What does pure Dacian phenotype look like?

That's nice, we love Croats, especially our girls like you. Also, Kraków is very similar to Zagreb, but if you want to see something different, visit Gdańsk, Wrocław or Poznań. Don't visit Warsaw, it's just like a shittier Belgrade, commieblocks everywhere.

KICK IT UP A NOTCH
youtube.com/watch?v=VVHSM5CYirI

youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs

your girls like everyone who does not look like a slavshit

Both?

why bulgarians have round heads? i always wondered that, i swear every photo of bulgarians i saw they had round heads.

Yeah, we have a lot of Greek singers and chefs from this Greek diaspora. Also zorba was very popular in commie Poland.

belgrade is metropolis of the balkans though

I haven't posted this in months

>bulgarian humour
Is this 2014?

nice

round heads are
slavshit feature

probably some thracian/turkic mixture there

So Warsaw could be called the metropolis of Poland, but it's not anything good desu. Slavic "metropolis" usually means just a bunch of tall and ugly commieblocks.

Traciens/Daciens are described as being tall and red haired by all accounts

looks gun desu

all t. slavs have round heads

good lad continue posting

Hi i need all of your balkan memes to impress pretty serbian girl who wants US citizenship

its steppe subhuman feature

>That's nice, we love Croats, especially our girls like you.
what they think about us?

prolly same shit. but i wonder why? our girls do not give a shit about eastern/northern slavs

>What does pure Dacian phenotype look like?
Bearded white strong men and beautiful women eatin branza that are decimated by romans

Here

Why are you so hateful ? I assume you're the person from the last thread.

It doesn't seem politically motivated.

ture, but we're working on fixing it with the first metro which was planned and scheduled for like 70 years kek
pic related

Not much, Serbs in Poland are associated only with war atrocities and being something like "little Russians". Poles don't know Serbs, because they don't go to Serbia, while almost every Pole has been to Croatia at least once.

But I think most of our girls wouldn't say any difference, if you told them that you're a Croat. Just learn how to behave during a catholic mass.

round head = bigger brain

looks like novi zagreb

>it*Lians so butthurt by superior dacian phenotype they build a wonder of the world just to steal your women
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trajan's_Bridge
cant make this shit up

Because Yugos are handsome, Poles and other west/east slavs are not. The Polish diaspora in ex-yu is like 95% feminine for a reason.

but slavs have round heads
and they are subhumans by definition

I don t know about that but round head is much better at taking punches

i heard that you guys have croatia themed park somewhere i think in krakow. some parts of the park are called like dubrovnik, vukovar, zagreb....

t.newfag
Iki is a mentally deranged Turk who roleplays as a Greek and spends most of his day shitposting
Better don't reply to him and feed his autism

he was saying about their girls

as i supposed, but why they like croats then? because they're catholics too?
>because they don't go to Serbia
that's sad though, we have the best and cheapest parties here

big brain
does not matter
japan eats whales

>how to behave during a catholic mass

>tfw I don't know that
What do you have to do?

you mean like hitting your opponent with your head? yes round heads are devastating

>Because Yugos are handsome
they are much uglier than europeans
you slavshits are just very ugly so your standart is lower
turkish rape baby should be a compliment in the balkanshit
same with anglo subhumans

Yeah:
rmf.fm/magazyn/news,8918,w-polsce-powstaje-mala-chorwacja-beda-dalmatynskie-miasta-plaza-i-promenada.html

Croatia is loved in Poland, I think it's one of the most liked countries in the world here. I think Croatia is just a country Poles want Poland to look like.

i know, but i meant that our girls do not feel the same way.

poland and croatia or ireland is the same shit relations and love like russia and serbia or greece.

my mind is healthy
im just more intelligent than you

>we are too lazy to make new /ex-yu/ so everyone migrates here

t. slim-headed-half-brain idiot

Germans really shouldn't be talking about beauty.

How can civilized r*mans even compete?

croatiaweek.com/little-croatia-set-to-be-built-in-krakow-poland/

ikibey isn't german though
he's laz

a useless slavic shithole full of mines?

cool, could you recommend me some news sites on english about poland so i can see what happens there from time to time?

nah, I m saying that it s easier to make demage or KO someone who doesn t have round head

i wish i had longer face
round heads are for subhumans

germans are ugly yes

Jokes on them, after 2 thousand years, Italy is full of Romanians. No need for bridges, just money for a bus ticket

>but why they like croats then?

1. Because catholic
2. Because they have been to Croatia and loved it

>that's sad though, we have the best and cheapest parties here

Well, but you don't have the sea, beaches, sun etc. You know, there are good parties in Poland too, but Croatia attracts Poles with its natural beauty.

I think Poles would like Serbs too, if they knew them. But they don't, so they think about them only through stereotypes, and the stereotype about Serbs is rather negative. Only some of our nationalists like Serbs for removing kebab, but only when compared to muslims. If a Pole has to choose between a Croat and a Serb, the choice is obvious.

I like Poland. I would live there any day.

lol i didn't know you lick each others so much
even we don't do that with russia

The amount of active posters on Balk is making my heart bigger.
>and it might give me a heart attack.

What is a Dacia lover doing be eretz Israel?

yahudi scum

catholics are false christians
every place south of poland is better than poland

t. half-brained subhuman

oh you do boi

No problem, but you would have to prepare for weird questions about your country, including questions like if you have electricity, cars and which part of Spain Macedonia actually is located in.

>Well, but you don't have the sea, beaches, sun etc.
you pretty much underestimate us on that part, we have other natural beauties too
there's much more to see here than in poland, though
and also i doubt your country is a cheaper and therefore better parties

it is a shit country

Mediterraneans were superior to slavic subhumans
Mediterraneans are superior to slavic subhumans
Mediterraneans will be superior to slavic subhumans

Why don't you guys just go to your own coast? It's like a thousand times bigger, don't you have it developed for tourism? Pretty sure you do.

I am Dacian.

>be eretz Israel
Begone, Haim.

Tosk pusi is now saving relations with usa

what are you saying, poles are like americans when its about the general knowlege of geography?

that's not our priest