youtube.com/watch?v=rza-VZTmw_s
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1cw0DBBZ0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hot

What about her music?
youtube.com/watch?v=CJJUVvSI-kM
youtube.com/watch?v=rza-VZTmw_s
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1cw0DBBZ0E

I used to be a big fan a few years ago. Haven't heard any of her recent stuff though.

Better than Ladytron and Chvrches

that's not saying much, both are shite

You have shite taste, mate. Both Ladytron and Chvrches make properly good synthpop. They have all the best elements of synthpop.

Bump

This board is dead as fuck

someone post the photo of her in the booty shorts pls

I agree

bump

Her fanbase is deaf as fuck tbqh.

sorry nobody wants to talk about your shitty synth pop goblin waifu and her generic as fuck music

generic art thot

generic synth poop

She's a 9/10 but her music sucks

who's this?

/thread
/topic
/all discussion about this girl

this is terribly generic and boring. Reminds me of Pale Wave

Oh no, I didn't mean "hot" in a sexy way, I mean she's hot garbage and her music is too.

I'd like to cum in her pooper if you sniff my drift

Typical white girl weeaboo who makes generic crap.

She looks like a 5/10 trap.

thank you
I never understood what everyone saw in her

At a glance seems like a shittier hipster version of crystal castles

Computer Magic

Are you dumb? How are those artists even similar?

Sounds like the kind of stuff my daughter listens to. Its a little too cutesy for my tastes though.

How old is she?

So similar. Kinda minimal synth (art school chicks first microkorg) arpeggiated synth + some dance beat. Vaguley rambling vocals with the low end cut out... Art hoe looking lead singer...has shitty loosely "punk" feel (guarantee you she tells people her music is postpunk every art hoe does this), except crystal castles is 10000% better than this. Her music just seems unfinished. For someone listing god tier stereolab and broadcast as influences I expect more. Something like that. It's like shitty portland art school crystal castles.

You're so fucking pretentious. Insufferable.

i'd rate her feminine penis 8/10

Saw her live a few years ago. I enjoyed myself. Was the best set that night, for sure.

Haven't listened to Danz yet, though. Maybe I'll get to it tonight.

Also, please don't turn her into a meme along the likes of Grimes, Lauren, Hayley, etc. This board needs less of that shit, not more.

>tfw you supported Danz since 2011, and now she's making studio quality music, has a decently large following, and your role is over, and it's like seeing a daughter grow up
I call into her radio show almost every time despite nobody probably listens to it

Holy shit. You listen to outerspace too?

Ever since the first episode. Ive probably called in on half of them, or a third, since they do air when I'm at work. I first saw her in 2012 and listened as early as her only releases being Hiding and Spectronic.

I'm happy to find another CM fan here, as well as seeing her actually pop up on this board instead of being a literally who like she used to be

What did she mean by this?

why my peepee hard

because you are thinking of danz' feminine penis!

Danielle "computer 'danz' magic" Johnson

Latest album blows.

Teegra is among her greatest achievements

Yeah whatever call me pretentious, I just don't enjoy kitschy trash. When you've been around long enough it gets boring zzz.
Oh it's another episode of "indie art school hoe found a synth, then fucked around with a bit of delay and a fucking loop pedal".
The music's trash but she's hot so people love it, no surprise she also lists fucking Fonda and Barbarella as influences.
Are you mad I insulted your waifu? Don't be mad. Computer Magic just extremely meh music but she's hot so she has cult following~

my peepee is growing bros

>her boyfriend's name is literally "Chad"
>hes dating the most boyish girl imaginable

her Instagram posts over the past few years have slowly become more and more revealing. We should get nudes in about a year or two

hiding her feminine penis

hell on Super Rare compilation cover you can see her nips barely through her bra

>i-only-care-for-the-girl-core/10

>follow danz for so long that it goes from a crush to seeing her like a sister
I want off this ride

ARE THERE ANY PICS OF HER BUTTOCKS

Going to see her, GosT, and some other nobody on the 23rd. Anything I should know before going? GosT is the whole reason I'm going.

Her music will be out of place, probably, like it was when she opened for Pertubator

post ass

She opened for Perturbator? lol They couldn't have picked a more out-of-left-field opener, huh?

It was at LPR a couple years ago. It was the dude from liturgy doing droney solo stuff, CM, and then pertubator

Definitely not her crowd...

im gonna marry danz!!!