Dear NFL refugees, we are here for you.

>Come home, white man

first for kane 2nd mvp

>ice soccer
No thanks

we are not here for you. we are full.

Thank you based, OVI

I'm now a CAPS

Freshly minted Predators fan, what did I miss?

>PLEASE WATCH OUR SPORT

fuck you guys

O fug

>a team in Vegas

HAHAHAAHAHAHA FUCKING FAGGOTS. That will NEVER work.

NFL refugee? I'm an NBA refugee. Watched NHL in the playoffs for the first time and I'll never go back to the rigged NBA

Problem is I don't know any rules

Fuck off, we're full

Too bad that sharks player is gonna bring the politics on over

>I don't know any rules

Neither do they

Texan here. Casual Ice Hockey fan. Which team should I support? Stars or someone else?

fc dallas or houston dynamo. hokkei is full.

You should go back to giving all your money to mega-churches and then dying when the neighborhood fertilizer plant explodes, friend

Those are MLS teams you fucking leaf

I don't live in West, Texas

MLS is full too, go back to watching NASCAR you fucking whining dimwits

Oilers, cause Texas have plenty of oil.

Stars are all offense, no defence. If you want to watch games on cable then Dallas is your best choice. If you want to watch with legal (and fucking expensive) streams then pick anyone but Dallas. If you are just going to watch pirate streams then pick Dallas or else you're bandwagoner.

Who /lifelong/ Golden Knights fan here?

Sincerely, why don't all you memetards just watch NASCAR like every other smooth brained American?

Vegas Golden Knights - start fresh.

NO
FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

Lifelong

I was literally just about to come on here and make a thread saying that if there's any upside to this "muh NFL voycott" faggotry, it's that more people will finally give the NHL the time and attention it deserves.

Until they realize that american players are a minority, that is.

No, what we need to hope is that the NBA becoming the unwatchable garbage it has become will allow this to happen

hockey has always been the superior sport

>safe space: the league
Hey white man, run away from your favorite sports because those mean darkies did a thing and watch soccer on ice.

>you don't like nigger antics shoved down your throat every week? haha triggered

go kneel in front of a bus.

Better than the white man that supports the league filled with players that don't like the white man.

You are so upset right now it’s hilarious.

sup Kap

>LOL NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

you're so cool dude

>No, what we need to hope is that the NBA becoming the unwatchable garbage it has become will allow this to happen

Completely different demographics.

Also, after following the entirety of the Sixers' process and with this being the first year with actual expectations, no chance i drop the league now. I can deal with the shit refereeing and the parity between the WC and EC being incredibly lopsided.

>being this triggered

Are they suppose to support teams with players that despise them? Cause that's exactly what will happen, is to attached to american culture to praise black players.

Brazil gets it. Whites still supporting the NFL are cucks.

football nigs just rape girls and beat wives before dying of brain damage

drop NFL

>Today I learned "Carolina" has a hockey team
>They're absolute dogshit

Carolina Panthers and Hurricanes. Awesome, I love existential punishment. Gonna get into some Hockey, eh.

Any metropolitan fan that doesnt have a team.
BE AN ISLANDER FAN OR DEVILS
Dont join the bandwagon of the shitsburgh.

Devils are probably going to be an elite team in 1 or years all they need are good defensive players and they have a cup contending team. They got the 1st overall this year hischier and good signings in stafford, johansson, mueller. They just need a few more defensemen but severson, wood and lovejoy are all pretty good.

Islanders are extremely underrated they have ho-sang who is fun to watch, very fast and skilled but is a negroid sometimes. Matt Barzal is like him but more diciplined and amazing speed. Beauvillier also broke in the team and had breakout year great young centerman. Islanders also picked up Jordan eberle a 50 point season with mcgaykid in the oilers, him with Tavares (top 5 center in the league) definitely a 30-45 point player. In the AHL we have even more defensive prospects that are doing great, wotherspoon a 60 pt player in Bridgeport and Devon Toews a 50 pt player both offensive defensmen. In the SHL we have Söderström dubbed the next "brodeur"

Might be missing something but those two teams are on the rise

>Not taking the /lifelong/ pill

>no defense
Not with Hitchcock as coach, Ruff was a fucking meme we got rid of

I do not condone being an islels or a devlels fan, but i REALLY do not condone being a pongs fan.

To all newcomers to the NHL: Think of your least favorite fanbase in the NFL... that's basically the pens.

FUCK OFF WE'RE
U
L
L

>Think of your least favorite fanbase in the NFL

This could also be the Blackhawks

no we fucking aren't

once the leftys realize everyone is watching hockey now they will come to ruin hockey

so stay the fuck away

Support the Stars. It's better to support a team you have a realistic chance of seeing live once in a while.
Carolina has a pretty exciting team this upcoming season to be honest. Lots of young talent and one of the best snipers in the league in Jeff Skinner. Much will depend on how Scott Darling will be as a starting goalie.
Devils are shit and will remain shit for at least 3-4 seasons.

While we're selling people on teams, why not pick the Rangers

They're a massive market team that has enough bad years that you won't be a bandwagoner, but enough attention that they're never irrelevant. Even when everyone is posting >Rags it's giving them attention so it's cool. They also play entertaining hockey IMO and did battle last year with some less entertaining teams like Ottawa.

>implying non-tripfags care about beimg 'cool' on an anonymous image board

if you live in the US or Canada you HAVE to support the team closest to you or you are a filthy stinking bandwagoner.

picking and choosing only allowed for non-North Americans

additionally, if there is a team in your state or province. that's your team. none of this "b..but the other state's team is closer"

if your state has multiple teams you gotta pick the closest one