If you have pale/white skin you are white and must get an extreme tan to be considered brown

If you have pale/white skin you are white and must get an extreme tan to be considered brown.

My skin isn't white not even when I don't go out of house for months. It always has that natural olive colour typical of my mediterranean race.

please eat something

Thank you mister skeleton.

i-i knew i was white!

If this isn't white skin, I don't know what is. Also you have 4 toothbrushes, I like your dedication to dental hygiene.

You obviously have Arab blood

Yeah, that person is white. blonde hair blue eyes too.

That's probably because he lives with his family man.

Yeah, probably. I have 3 toothbrushes personally so I was just flabbergasted that someone would have a better dental hygiene regiment than me.

Im full Arab and I have pink nips and pale skin when not tanned, also have pink\red fingers and feet and I'm not white
you have no idea what you're talking about
>it's another "whites try to claim every successful MENA person white when it's convenient for them" episode

>Jordanian
>Arab

Do most Arabs have pink nips and pale skin?

No, in most areas it's sunny all year round so most are always tanned, I know for sure everyone here is born pale tho
I live in an area where it snows and I get to experience more than 1 season so I'm only tanned in. summer and maybe spring plus in my country villagers are always "whiter" than city people and nomads

>Tunisian
>not Arab

we pure arabs are black fuck off

oh wow

>why arabs lose wars.jpg

arabs are subhuman

c-can't argue with those digits

Stop being a self hater

stop larping as an arab

Why does it seems as if every Arab on the Internet is always from the whitest part of their country?

the richer the whiter
poor people have no net
ignore him bf

poorer people usually work outside in the sun

villages here are basically the suburbs or whatever to you, basically where rich people live or where rich people wanna retire
There are definitely darker Arabs on here tho, it's just people have this retarded image about Arabs like we're Indians or pakis so you'll always be disappointed

quads confirm

only if you stop larping as berber

I thought those were quints or are my eyes fooling me

I don't find it weird, I know Arabs aren't usually as dark as Indians or Pakistanis, I just find it really interesting how you always make it a point to tell whoever is listening how white you truly are. Although, being Latino I guess I should be used to it by now.

Is it true Levantines are generally whiter than the gulfs?

Jordanians are not Arabs. He is just larping.

How do you explain my 23andMe results and my appearance?

those are quints
b-baka

berbers don't have light hair and light eyes
the test only show the paternal side i think
maternal ancestry is an other thing
different kind of halpalogroup

Asma will be white when I'm done with her.
If you know what I mean.
(Because of cum)
(Because I would cum on her)
(If you know what I mean)

Berbers look more European in appearance

rate
old family pic

it's hard to make out but i can still tell that you're family has light skin

women yes
man are tanned
coz grandpa used to be a farmer
i know a saodi girl from a pure well known arabic tribe she is plae and could easily pass as a local in any europe country

Levantines are "whiter" than everyone in MENA and yet the gulfies have better countries and north Africans have a better military history
Whiteness doesn't mean jack shit
How many times do I have to tell you the samples for NA were taken from levantine and Arabs, you're probably descended from Levantines that went to Andalus since they all settled in Tunisia when it fell or maybe even Phoenicians
and haplogroups don't mean shit and even if they did e1b is found in the levant too
You're free to believe what you want but that's just the identity crisis Arab kids abroad get, just because there are some people of a specific ethnicity in your cunt doesn't mean you're one of them
btw every Tunisian I know tells me Tunisia is majority Arab\Arabized and muslim. euros except the 2 berber niggas on here

Unless both my father and mother are larping i'm berber

Well darn

what's your family name if u don't mind or what's its origin

last name?

yes dimwit

give me your maternal name if you don't want to give me yours
just curious about the origins
t.redpilled about ttribes and origine of surnales in tunisia

>tan can change your race

I can't reveal that

shut up shitalian youre just mad we're Germanics and youre a rape baby

>this arab telling europeans they're not white

>poortugal

>MOORtugal
>white
If anything we made you whiter by raping you

Epic trolling Sup Forumsros xD

Damn with those eyes he must stick out like a sore thumb in Syria.

nah not really
t. spent half my childhood in Syria