trumpgeneral.com
youtube.com/watch?v=2gYfXxen3-s
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/24/brexit-soros-defeated-act-god/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/24/independence-day-disaster-david-cameron/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOOOOOVMENT

Drumpf will never win.

Give me a You if you were when when this was happening live and LEAVE won. That based UK stream from last night, you lads are all right with me.

First for saying Trump wins with 54%

Drumpf will never win but Trump will win.

Why should I vote for Trump?

I read his book, I've listened to his speeches.

Correct me if I'm wrong: in Trump's book, he calls Israel our special and greatest ally at least 5 times. Under a Trump administration, I expect to see more lip-service paid to Israel, more aid sent to Israel, more Israeli and Jewish intrusion into our way of life, and continued middle/further Middle Eastern wars fought on behalf of Israel.

He wants to INCREASE defense spending, and seems very hawkish in general when it comes to the military. His belligerent, FU stance to the world is admirable, but if it leads to actual wars with other countries, how will he be different than Bush and Obama before him? I want a president who will bring all of our troops home, leave the foreign military bases, and stay out of other peoples' affairs. Why should I vote for Trump when he will do the opposite?

Is Trump going to weaken the power of the Federal government, disband the Federal Reserve, Department of Education, or other harmful entities? How pro-liberty is he? Is our currency continue to be based on inflation and price controls, or will competing currencies flourish?

If Trump really wants to "make America great again," does that mean economically too? Will we reject globalist influence, move out of "free trade" agreements and organizations that are anything but free trade, and leave the currency to private minters?

Or is he just 'le edgy wall-building man?'

>mfw patiently waiting for Trump to win

How will current year man react in his next show now that it's obvious his comedy routine has no meaningful impact?

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

Sorry lads, they earned a little shoutout today. Good on them.

Now when Trump wins, my dick will become diamonds.

fresh pasta

Every state will go red.

Trump will get better results than Reagan.

MAGA

It's not pasta I wrote it in the other thread and no-one answered me. Answer me damnit.

>pedantry is all leftists have left
you're on the wrong side of history, it's not too late to join the winning side; if you disavow now we'll promise not to send you to a camp

I'm under the impression the Israel cocksucking is a farce, probably damage control because he got caught in hot water after saying he'd be neutral when it came to negotiating a peace agreement with Palestine.

Trump is very non interventionist except when it comes to bombing ISIS, seems like a "peace through strength" strategy.

He doesn't like the Fed or DOE

He doesn't like managed trade agreements or globalism.

>"I can tell you, I have a lot of friends living in Germany ... that have always been very proud Germans. To a level that you wouldn't believe."
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Every day Trump grows stronger...

I've never seen a more convincing level of persausion in my life!

Trump supports Isreal from afar. His policy is non-interventionist.

>yfw Trump retweeted Scott Adams

That's what they said about Brexit too
People were like "UK was never gonna leave anyway"

And now here we are

>his policy is non-interventionist
So he is going to end our foreign wars, stop giving our money and weapons to other countries, and aim towards building friendship with the world?

Yep.

DEATH TO AWOO. KILL AWOO AS IT IS AN INSULT TO THE ISLAM, THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD, AND ALLAH!! DELETE THIS!!

>mfw the shills are on leddit worried
>"w-what if Trump actually wins..."
>"o-our rigged polls aren't working..."
>"b-brexit was just a fluke guys... we have to stop them..."
>"w-what do we do... how do we shill them now!?"
>"j-just keep saying "DRUMP"!!! don't let up!..."
>"g-guys I can't work for Hillary anymore... I'm now on the #TrumpTrain"

Trump is not perfect, but he's a step in the right direction, if you don't help elect this man, you're essentially helping Shillary which is basically USA going to the middle east to crush anyone that opposes your greatest ally

OBONGO ABOUT TO SPEAK ABOUT BREXIT!

>liberals are blaming democracy for the brexit

if trumps win they will be calling for a dictatorship

>try to watch scotland trump speech in OP

>shit audio

>YOU'RE WATCHING LIVE SATELLITE NEWS
YOU'RE WATCHING LIVE SATELLITE NEWS
>YOU'RE WATCHING LIVE SATELLITE NEWS
YOU'RE WATCHING LIVE SATELLITE NEWS

>all these 1 post threads in the catalog

DO NOT HURT THE AWOOS

Can you please give me source?

So Trump is going to end our foreign wars? Can YOU provide me with him saying this somewhere?

>>Trump is very non interventionist except when it comes to bombing ISIS, seems like a "gunboat diplomacy" strategy.
>>He doesn't like the Fed or DOE
>>He doesn't like managed trade agreements or globalism.
>Can you provide me with resources so I can verify this?

Most of it is campaign rhetoric, he's against common core, wants to audit the fed within the first 100 days, likely replace janet yellen and I've heard him smacking NAFTA and TPP ad nauseam.

>win Brexit bet
>"WHY DIDN'T I INVEST MORE"
>"WHY DIDN'T I INVEST WHEN THE ODDS WERE 11:1"

Is this normal? Should you really feel this bad when you've just won a bet?

>trumpgeneral.com

When'd we get a website. I love this election

He said during his foreign policy speech something to the effect of this:

"We will stop the endless wave of nation building and instead inspire positive reform by leading by example."

Find me a better one.

he's talking about it on his rallies, he says "assad is bad, but at least he's keeping the terrorists in check" and how they should have never gone to iraq

For example, if you had bet $50,000 on Trump becoming President back in July you would be a millionaire come November.

Nice job bud.

So much happens in just couple of days

>Assassination attempt
>I'm with You
>Lib sit in on gun control
>Obama BTFO on immigration
>Cops on Freddie Gray case acquitted
>Trump release Lyin Crooked Hillary series
>Brexit
>Cameron resigns

Is there something I forget?
Truly we have been blessed

If you want our awwooos, COME AND GET THEM!

EVERYTIME I SEE THIS PIECE OF SHIT AWOO, IT TRIGGERS ME AS A MUSLIM. DELETE THIS NOW!

It's the impression I have from his speeches on foreign policy and the current state of the US. I take him for his word, because he's putting all of his businesses on the line if he turns into another Bush.

always bet on the underdog, you should place your bets from a Trump presidency now, pay attention to the feelings of the other side, like in stocks, they are absolutely panicking right now because we're winning bigly and we're going to keep winning

we're going to win so much you're going to get sick of winning

Better audio

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT AWOO

Is Merkel resigning too?

It is certain he will win, it is known.

>trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

>MFW I'm a July 4th kid
>MFW June 23rd and my birthday are less than 2 weeks apart
God bless.

>Holy fuck, I am now #MentallyHill

Kek her operators are furious she has failed them

I need a name for a MAGA twitter account.

Kek proved he is real with Brexit

Trump becoming president is now a mere formality

>tfw bongs now have their own Independence Day
Feels good, man.

Got it first. Post right above yours. kek

pick a word that sounds intimidating and put ((())) around it

I used (((Implacable)))

Gold Lion
Centipede 2016

I'M CALLING FOR A TOTAL AND SHUTDOWN OF ANTI-AWOO SHILLS ENTERING THESE THREADS, WE HAVE FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON.

Link?

Thanks, I miss the last entry

It is futile for the unbelievers to resist, Lord Kek has spoken, His messenger on Earth will win, it is known.

>Eboni and Stacy on outnumbered
QT negress overload mates.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/24/brexit-soros-defeated-act-god/

There's already 10k of them, no need for another

There's always a need for another.

its just autists shitposting on both sides, what are you talking about shills for?

>The results of Brexit are overdetermined, but precisely because, leave or remain, the future was foreordained. The proof of it is that the toppling of this single domino has immediately set several others in motion.

>The overexpanded structure of globalism was untenable. It has escalated conflict across the world with breathtaking acceleration. It has tried (and failed) to suppress democratic expression, that one cure and promise that makes men safe and free. It will die from its own massive weight, and its receding shadow will allow sunlight to touch nations and peoples for the first time in decades.

>Most revealingly, the servants of globalism were venal politicians, amoral businessmen, and poisonous anti-democrats. They were weak and stupid, but by conspiring together thought they had achieved permanent power. Now they face the end of the End of History, which means that men will shape events, not grey bureaucrats scheming together in meetings.

>As the dominoes continue to fall--Scotland, Denmark, France--the public will see that this is a time of change. The future that was always looming ahead of them has suddenly disappeared, replaced with: nothing. The heart of the world has stopped for several seconds, suspended by this leap forward. They will now sense the possibility of shaping the future themselves.

>In any time of change, the most discredited and uninspiring choice is the status quo, and what embodies that choice more than Hillary Clinton, a 90s throwback whose campaign is formed out of a combination of cronyism, "it's my turn", and inept cynical manipulation.

>When the Berlin Wall fell it doomed the presidency of George H.W. Bush, because it told the world that this form of Cold War managerialism and hapless domestic compromising was extinct. So Brexit dooms the presidential aspirations of Hillary Clinton.

>Trump fits liberating change. The more you hear the world is changing, the more you realize Trump is a leader for that world.

What did Trump say in Scotland?

1.He wants to make Isreal more self relient, same with most other US allies, in order to make direcg US military intervention less necessary.
2. U.S. needs foreign bases as vital strategic staging grounds for the U.S. Navy, the protector of the worlds sea lanes. Getting rid of all foreign bases would be detrimental to the U.S. defensive ability.
3. Trump may audit the Fed and will most likely reform education in the nation to give states more power over education.
4. I don't know honestly, I only know about his foreign and domestic policy, I know nothing about his economic policy other than breaking up NAFTA to allow tariffs against Mexico, raising protective tariffs on China and Japan, and cutting corporate taxes to encourage the return of domestic manufacturing jobs. In other words, Reaganomics may be making a come back.

Also in case you faggots missed it we were visited by Eric or a Trump campaign staff insider.

I think it was Eric personally. Pic related are the highlights.

OUT OUT OUT

>tfw no trump supporter gf
;_;

I almost bet $1,000 on him winning the primary in September, but I chickened out.

Remember anons, history favors the bold.

HEY WUTUP FUCKERS REMEMBER ME I WAS DRUNK FOR 48 HOURS YESTERDAY

Saved

I just got a 403 error? I'm on a phone btw. Os the site down?

source?

How the hell is Trump non-interventionist? I'm watching his foreign policy speech and he emphatically declares we won't ever allow Iran to have a nuclear weapon. How is that non-interventionist?

for what, having an opinion different from yours?

that kind of thinking makes you no better than the shills you want out

>How the hell is Trump non-interventionist?

he is not an interventionist or a non-interventionist, he just does the right thing

He means renegotiating the horrible deal Obama made with them.

It's not mine, that's why I used quotes.

Sorry, but saying what he will or will not allow other countries to do is interventionist. I like where he says,

"We have spent trillions of dollars over time on planes, missles, ships, equipment, building up our military to provie a strong defense for Europe and Asia. The countries we are defending must pay for the cost of this defense, and, if not, the US must be prepared to let these countries defend themselves. We have no choice."

But then to go and say he's going to allow or not allow another country to do something is foolish.

He's america first and that's what we need!

Where is it from?

When are you gonna annex Gibraltar and vote SPexit?

>we should give Iran nukes but Japan should not have nukes its own military
modern liberals

really makes you think

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/24/independence-day-disaster-david-cameron/

Iran should not have nukes

His whole point is that Iran got nukes as a direct result of Obama's shitty dealmaking. When he says they'll never be allowed to have it, he means he'll make batter deals with them, not hatch some stupid neocon plan to send in carriers.

Can someone post a link to that man boob brit you tuber who is always ranting about trump. I want to hear him cry over britexit.

I believe he means militaristic. Diplomacy is still on the table. In other words, he won't bomb Iran for having a nuclear weapon, only bargain it away from them.

is he talking about bombing them? No? He wants to re negotiate the deal obama made with them. I think that's retarded and that iran would be a way better ally in the ME than say KSA or the other braindead gulf arabs, but whatever.

He opposed the iraq war, and is against further internevtionist adventures that destroyed lybia and brought syria close to its collapse.

Up for me

Who cares? It's in America's best interest if insane Islamic nations don't get a nuke you tool.

What part of "America first" did you not get? And who the hell is trying to sell Trump as a "non-interventionist"? He's against expending our resources for foreign countries who don't give a shit about us and he's against allowing foreign countries to screw us over. Like with nukes. Not letting an insane nation have a nuke falls under that category. Or do you want a nation full of radical jihadists who chant "DEATH TO AMERICA" in the streets to get a nuke you bumbling moron?

Is this the new shill tactic?

>"T-Trump is an interventionist, I-I'm a #CruzMissile now"

Hillary should go get a refund.