ITT:HOW TO RUIN A FRANCHISE

Step one
Give them a dumb name
Step two and the biggest step of them all
GIVE THE TELEVISION RIGHTS AWAY TO A FUCKING SATELLITE PROVIDER THAT IS THE LEAST POPULAR AND MOST EXPENSIVE IN NEVADA
STEP THREE
HAVE THEM BLACK OUT IN THEIR OWN FUCKING CITY

THIS IS THE DODGER DEAL X 10

VEGAS USES COX
WE LOVE COX (no homo)
FUCK FOLEY

/lifelong/ here, wow its already going to shit!

No one cares about Vegas residents. It's about getting a piece of the SoCal market. Which is also stupid as the Kings, and Ducks already have as many fans as they're going to have. No one cares about hockey here.

>STEP THREE
>HAVE THEM BLACK OUT IN THEIR OWN FUCKING CITY
Nigga how new are you? Every team does that in EVERY fucking place

You're retarded
The kings are avaible on their channel and on primetime public channels
Ducks are too

This is dodgers tier , most of the time dodger fans can't watch espn broadcast or worse fox without being blacked out

>not selling your TV deal out to directTV when Cox cable is #1 in vegas.

Do you even into shady fucking jew? How do you think he got rich enough to buy the VGK

The VGK aren't on local cable. You would need to switch to DirectTV to get it and directTV isn't popular at all in vegas. So most Vegas residents cant watch

This idea was never about the people of Vegas, unfortunately.

Come on man, you know exactly what's going on

Maybe in Mexico but in the US basically every game is available to the local city and surrounding area, for all sports at all levels.

I dont follow this but think they will have a deal with cox by october?

The islanders get blacked out by the fucking knicks d league.

They probably will, a similar thing happened to my city where directv didn't pick up the local college team's channel so a ton of people switched. Then pretty quickly directv caved.

in the dodgers defense, there's only 2 real options here and they're on the side of the first world one
directtv is basically the dsl of tv

No that can't be the reason. If they were competent Jews the Hurricanes wouldn't play in empty stadiums

>being too poor to afford directv
kek get a job, loser

Its not a matter of how expensive it is. Direct tv is shit tier.

Disregard this.

We suck.

--Cox

Nobody in vegas will care

The hardcore hockey autists will pay

haha he loves cox LMAO

>lifelong fan
>will never ever get to watch them play on tv at home

Yeah I want to pay upwards to 160 dollars a month just for their ultimate package which is 70 dollars more expensive than cox

I also want to deal with their god awful internet service which is only works in very few selective parts of the entire valley and even then it still is not the best in vegas and is another 60 dollars more family size internet(50mb+)

This is what I get for 180 a month with cox
HBO , showtime the likes
All my sport packages
Every channel except certain pacific asian channels including the japanese channel and china CCTV thing

>directtv is basically the dsl of tv
That makes no sense.

Explain how it's shit tier, broke little bitch.
>all the major channels in HD
>east coast feeds
>best sports packages
>great remote and interface

Hey, stupid little bitch...

Get this....

You can have cox for internet...

And Directv for TV...

Amazing huh?

step three

a hockey team in a desert

stop trying to make this happen

>hes too poor to afford cox for internet and directv for TV

The best part is OP is too stupid to realize this is nothing like the dodgers deal.

Mister direct tv rep no one is going to buy your overprice garbage

If I wanted to watch WFAN I would stream it with my god tier internet you idiots would go bankrupt on and have enough to stream your mother getting fucked bare from 10 different angles in all five holes

lets do the math for slow retards like him
pay 160 for their "ultimate package" which is like 999 channels majority of them(910 of them to be honest senpai) infomercial crap
Pay an extra 10 dollars for their basic sports package which comes with both fox sports west channels , CSN bay and california and thats all
or you can pay an extra 60 dollars on top of that bullshit for the entire east coast package that includes college bullshit from the deep flyover south and flyover texas , useless new york channels like YAS .

or I can pay for cox which gives me virtually everything but the useless east coast channels , the best internet in the valley , fair price range and if I wanted more sports I can pay a okay extra 20 dollars a month

when you grow up and get a job you'll realize why your father left and why he most likely is saving millions using cox over directtyrone

By november they will have a deal so yeah

>team get a television deal(in this case a new television deal ala the dodgers)
>only available in select regions of the area
>millions blacks out(and in this case a million or more blacked out from a historic inaugural season)
the only major difference is one was for a billion dollars and this one was for some measly million

>>only available in select regions of the area
Literally anyone an get directv, you stupid little bitch. Do you really not know the difference between cable and satelite?

No wonder youre poor. Youre a brainlet. Which means you're a joblet.

Direct TV is advertising on Sup Forums now?

Awww little bitch is worked up and angry because he's getting frustrated at how stupid he is.

Poor people like you dont deserve sports. Get back to scrubbing toilets or whatever you do for minimum wage.

Not the guy you're replying to but I make $70k a year and have had both direct TV and Comcast and I had a noticeably less shitty time with Comcast.

Be specific, piece of shit.

>he can't afford premium television
>he can only afford his shitty cable monopoly

Shhh... OP is too know what a blackout actually is.

>paying for games
>not using LM

>this directtv rep is seriously defending his garbage provider and is trying to convert people so he isn't alone

I started out with Comcast and got fed up so I switched to Direct TV and Centurylink. Both had probably 10x more outages (sometimes for a day or more even when it wasn't raining).DTV's costumer service was much worse and I didn't end up saving any money after two years. Also why do you care you work for them or something?

People still subscribe to directTV?

this isn't the 90s you fools , dish is cheaper and the better product overall compared to a vast majority of satellite providers in the united states

>directv
>having outages
>ever

Yeah you've definelty never actually had directv. Jsut being a really pathetic little bitch that has to lie on the internet for some reason.

How come your life is so trash and sad? Mommy and daddy were dogshit losers?

>dish is cheaper and the better product overall
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>compared to a vast majority of satellite providers in the united states
>vast majority

There's literally two satelite provers in the US, shit for brains: dish and directv

So easy to spot the little kids here that still live at home and watch whatever mommy and daddy pay for.

Problem, OP?

>There's literally two satelite provers in the US
but you just made a autistic post about comcast being bad or something

you are a legit retard son

mirin speeds

lol you dont make any sense at all. I dont think anyone has said anything about comcast.

Whats wrong with your brain? Mom smoked crack wen you were in utero?

Aren't you thankful?

not that guy but directv always cut in and out for me in stormier weather when i had it as a kid.

you forgot
>put it in vegas

>being so poor you cant afford directv
holy shit, didnt realize this many welfarefags posted on Sup Forums

>Yeah you've definelty never actually had directv

I personally didn't have it but my weed dealer did. We live in an area that gets pretty big storms and lots of snow occasionally. Every time we'd hang out and it rained even a little bit his dish would cut out and we'd be forced to watch UFC fights he DVR'd.

Where will they move the team in 3 years or whatever?

Tijuana

Stop being poor

> $.02 have been deposited
Wew the shilling is Strong here. Direct tv is total shit. Xfinity or uverse is the best.

anyone with a half a brain knew this shit would never work in the first place
just call it off right now before anyone gets attached

>make $70k
>humblebragging about being a run of the mill peasant
lmao at you. I would beat you senseless if your impoverished ass got within 100 ft of me. You probably smell like old spice and McDonald's French fries

>medieval knight logo
>in a fucking desert
>in a city founded in 1905

*populism intensifies*

Implying kneeling is bad

kill yourself Trump echo chamber

NFL ratings is great, Super Bowl is tje 2nd most watchdd event worldwide only losing to World Cup final.

Cry more

>ywn be /lifelong/
Stay mad op

shit jerseys if you ask me

shit opinion