Why is he one of the most popular and beloved rappers of all time?

Why is he one of the most popular and beloved rappers of all time?
I know dying at a young age helped. But he's become so popular, i don't think most normies even know why he's so beloved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk
youtube.com/watch?v=6c7b-Kfg0fU
youtube.com/watch?v=OUxQFlaIiSk
youtube.com/watch?v=nkJA6SYwa94
youtu.be/kqwqrrR5Fd8
youtube.com/watch?v=JhGYSj5b8u4
youtube.com/watch?v=n-geriZfXj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go away lil xan

i honestly dont know kingflex should be the one holding that title for sure

youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk

I'm trying to have an actual thread. Get a life.

friendly reminder that this person shot and killed a child

listen to all eyez on me and don killuminati theory then come back to us

He became a meme in the black "oldhead" hip hop community so naturally white soyboys don't dare to challenge it

And you think the worst of the worst joke Lil Xan is good, namefags should kill themselves

I don't even know who this is
Srsly never heard im

youtube.com/watch?v=6c7b-Kfg0fU

His dramatic death and the fact that he was one of the few to perpetuate rap as poetry. He did write a few good songs but the truth is, he's more consistently mediocre than any good. I may not like lil xan but he's right when he says Tupac is boring.

His music was decent. Not exceptional, but good enough that it bolstered his rep when his death made him a quasi-martyr.

Listen to this user. They are enlightened

Look... You're not special or "brave" for thinking he's overrated. I don't Know why it's unfathomable to you that someone might consider 2pac as one of the best rappers of all is shit/overrated have never listend to his entire discography, strictly 4 my n.i.g.g.a.z and Me against the world are both great hiphop albums.

>strictly 4 my n.i.g.g.a.z and Me against the world are both great hiphop albums.
Wow. He has great albums........

post a harder fucking rap diss youtube.com/watch?v=OUxQFlaIiSk
he shitted on puff daddy, nas, mobb deep and dre

difference between punk white boys like xan who can't go in the studio and right shit without mention muh drugs and bitches every verse.
gotta big into hip hop culture to understand what 2pac did for the genre.
you think kendrick put him on tpab for nothing. real recognize real
xan and his fans are emo mcr fans trying to mix in a real nigga genre
banned 4 life

>he shitted on puff daddy, nas, mobb deep and dre
>Still got butthurt over De La Soul

literally the rap equivalent of a Sup Forums poster.

Tupac was inspired by Death Grips

youtube.com/watch?v=nkJA6SYwa94

/ourguy/

Who the fuck is xan?

Quit being contrarian edgelords, 2pac is a rap ledgend. His flow and delivery are obviously 10/10. Lyricism is mm maybe 6/10? But that's not the type of rapper he was so who gives a shit? He made some of the best rap albums of the 90s and continues to affect hiphop culture more than 20 years after his death. One of the greatest to ever do it.

>name a harder fucking rap diss
Okay. youtu.be/kqwqrrR5Fd8

>2pac is a rap ledgend. His flow and delivery are obviously 10/10. Lyricism is mm maybe 6/10? But that's not the type of rapper he was so who gives a shit? He made some of the best rap albums of the 90s
"No."
Also, "anyone who doesn't agree with me is just a contrarian edgelord!" Fuck of back to plebbit, and finish your bottle of soylent.

Who cares what a board of white boys think about Tupac?

lol'd
Reminder that this was an accident that occurred due to a stray bullet from his crew. That being said it doesn't make it any better and he should have gotten 25 to life.

As for OP's prompt, I listened to all eyes on me and Don Killuminati yesterday to figure out what all of the hype is about. To be completely honest, I think I get it. The flows that Tupac uses are literally all industry standards now. Also, Tupac was one of the first rappers to make a rap track that was purely pop (thats just the way it is) and have radio presence. On top of that, though his lyricism is lacking in quite a few tracks, there are times where his bars are fucking great. Like in the already mentioned "thats just the way it is" song. I can see how his stuff would sound boring to a modern hiphop listener, however. I think it's because the standards and methods he pioneered have become so omnipresent and developed that their original source appears primitive and uninspired. This is totally excusable, but please try to understand that he truly was the first nigga to do it like this. Also, I would like to note that Tupac was receiving industry attention at age 13 due to his raw talent. I would also like to note that literally 10+ rappers died from getting shot in the 90's and none of them has a reputation like Tupac. (Biggie comes close, but his cultural impact and total record sales fall short of Tupacs')

youtube.com/watch?v=JhGYSj5b8u4

Because he's good

Pioneer of flow

Thanks, user

Says the white kid who's listened to three and a half hip hop albums at max

(You)

This is now the diss general
youtube.com/watch?v=n-geriZfXj4

You do apparently