Why doesn't anybody know anything about that bonkers shooter in the cinema in Germany who took hostages and didn't kill...

Why doesn't anybody know anything about that bonkers shooter in the cinema in Germany who took hostages and didn't kill anybody and was shot to death?

Other urls found in this thread:

fr-online.de/rhein-main/viernheim-geiselnahme-geiselnehmer-hatte-keine-echten-waffen,1472796,34413474.html
crosman.com/airguns/air-rifles/bulldog-synthetic
pyramydair.com/s/p/Benjamin_Nosler_Ballistic_Tip_eXTREME_Air_Rifle_Bullet_357_Cal_145_Grains_Round_Nose_25ct/889
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It happened the day of the vote so it was actively suppressed,

This. Don't let this thread die.

It was huge and then nothing at all. Just absolutely nothing.

This guy had an air gun or blanks so how were there reported deaths?

Something is very very very odd about this shooting. It goes beyond just the normal media fuckery.

Somthing isn't right

It was an Arab though, 100%. He spoke 'broken German'.

Germany put a lockout on information.
That means he was a refugee.

Because the muzzie shooter will cause an urgent tidal wave to abadoning-ship of the EU, that Merkel is destroying.

Does anyone else feel like a very very similar shooting has happened before?

He was 19, came from another federal state, had no real gun.

The motivate might have been: suicide by cops.

German source: fr-online.de/rhein-main/viernheim-geiselnahme-geiselnehmer-hatte-keine-echten-waffen,1472796,34413474.html

I think it's plausible. Because the police took him out so quickly and absolutely nothing happened to the hostages and the cops.

Because it's not newsworthy if there's no carnage

>This guy had an air gun or blanks so how were there reported deaths?

Air guns can actually be quite lethal if designed so.

I feel like it, actually, that's why I made this thread but I suppose explains it.

Yeah that's what it must be. But I swear I've seen this before. Same story, same details, same coverage, and pretty much the same place. Even the picture in op and other ones of the shooting on google look extremely familiar.

I couldn't find anything online though so who knows?

Tear gas

Bump

Now I'm interested. Can you recall anything else?

Just that it was a very similar story.

Guy had a mask, used some weird kind air gun or blanks. No casualties but had unusual reports from the media about one death then three (although I think that's really common for the media to mess that stuff up). It was at a theatre.

But it just disappeared the same way. Media drops stuff all the time, little non casualty shootings are quickly forgotten. But not like this, somthing just seems really off about it.

How many were injured exactly and how? Many news websites say no one was but i don't buy it.

Apparently some light injuries due to tear gas

Sounds interesting

>suicide

>BY COPS

>in fucking Europe, where murderers are never held to account like they are in other countries

Here I will don the tin-foil: European and British cops are disarmed cowards who take extra lengths to avoid executing homicidal perps at the scene of the crime, yet here they made sure to kill the shooter...

Hmm... very unusual...

false flag.

This was another weird part. I thought it'd be a bigger deal that they killed him. Did they actually kill him?

>no real weapons
Last time i checked he had a suicide vest.

Suicide by cop?

no they can't you faggot lord

Bump

Bump

Yeah, actually they can be. Big game hunting with air rifles is popular in some areas, especially those which restrict firearms. They tend to be more range limited, but you can get a .357 airgun that will drop deer at 100yds for under a grand.

That requires a robust police force, which cucked countries arguably lack.

This is more likely a suicide-by-being-a-brainwashed-spook-specially-selected-and-trained-to-die-in-a-false-flag-attack.

wow you are trying way too hard
and no they can't**

And why wear a mask if you are trying to get killed by cops in the first place? You'll be dead

Look up the girandoni air rifle you faggot. The ar-15 of ye olden years when the second ammendment was written. Air rifles have fallen out of favor since the advent of the self contained cartridge because maintenance of an air rifle was a bitch, but air rifles can be just as lethal as any firearm.

Bump

crosman.com/airguns/air-rifles/bulldog-synthetic
pyramydair.com/s/p/Benjamin_Nosler_Ballistic_Tip_eXTREME_Air_Rifle_Bullet_357_Cal_145_Grains_Round_Nose_25ct/889
Yeah, actually they can. 145 grains travelling at 800 fps will drop a fucking deer, and it will drop a person too. I'm not sure about restrictions on air gun ownership in Germany, but the guns exist.

See also

Bump

Yeah okay Scotland

Bump

Coulter's Law