An old white guy who served in the military that actually believes his accomplishments are because of his skin color

>an old white guy who served in the military that actually believes his accomplishments are because of his skin color

If this is possible, then the Jets can win the Super Bowl this season.

twitter.com/JMKTV/status/912526953508249600

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/history/blue-versus-green-rocking-the-byzantine-empire-113325928/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a basement-dwelling caucasian OP who actually believes all Americans are born onto a level playing field

Kek.

as an asian guy, its just sad and pathetic seeing these white people have absolutely no self-respect.

I just pity these cucks.

Of course not all Americans aren born on the same playing field. I'm white and I have a job, unlike other whites who don't have to work because their parents are billionairs.

Granted, I doubt you would understand any of this because you obviously are a dipshit NEET who isn't rich OR in the workforce

>its just sad and pathetic seeing these white people have absolutely no self-respect.

Yeah it's also infuriating

Mewling and apologizing for yourself and virtue-signalling isn't how you get other to respect you

Only whites are real americans

Niggers are farming equipment that went obsolete in 1865

Americans seem to have a hard time acknowledging some of the more idealized nonsense they believe about America don't stand up to scrutiny and also seem to have a massive fixation and issue with race.

Shame that the overlap will just serve to muddy the waters.

I’m black and even I think blaming your inadequacy on white privilege is literally embarrassing to black peoples everywhere. This is why people laugh at us and why kiss asses like you are the problem. You and your ilk are the reason blacks can’t succeed you insufferable faggot

>some of the more idealized nonsense they believe about America
Please provide an example

I'm sure black pro athletes' children have a cushier life than lower middle class whites assuming they don't squander all their money.
Life isn't fair and the more you blame the world, the more it's going to hate hearing you whine and kick you square in the nuts. This is especially true when one of main focal points of the "oppression" is how law enforcement uses lethal force against people who often deserve it by threating the cops with lethal force. It has literally reached the level where the black community is like a kid blaming the parent for smacking his hand when he reached for the cookie jar.

>no one wants to talk about Jewish privilege in America

>seem to have a massive fixation and issue with race.

thats what multiculturalism does

its not a strength

Th-th-this is not what ESPn told me

damn we really need to send these blacks to an African country so they have a chance.

>white privilege
>inadequacy
What the fuck are you talking about you dumb nigger?

>Niggers can’t make it
>wahhhh whitey keeping me down
>can’t be the fact that a nigga reads at a 4th grade level, is whiteys fault
>whitey got it so good just cuz he white
Keep up white boy

You've got it all wrong, this guy isn't ass-kissing, he literally wants you to fuck his wife. Just ask him, he'll give you her digits and call it reparations.

Yo nigs of the thread. Attractive, well educated white male here.

All this did was divide blacks and whites even more and convince me youre not american and you do not have american values. I will do everything in my power to make black lives miserable. Go fuck yourselves.

P.S. - Youre a burden on this and every other country you inhabit.

We were better off under segregation, deal with it

You can segregate yourself in Africa. Those ebil white liberals won't bother you there.

>tfw attractive white dude
>literally all attractive black females desire me or other white friends
>only uppity/disinterested black females I've met were literal chickenheads or 250lb lards

Why do black girls crave the bleach?

Still better than detroit

>Why do black girls crave the bleach?

They are familiar with black men

foh uncle tom ass nigga

>someone said something reasonable, better act triggered and make a thread about it on the sports board

Bitch ass nigga u shook?

nah, u the one sucking dick mr based black man lmao

White privilege is definitely overstated, but if you think it doesn't exist, you're delusional. Black people have been denied opportunities and discriminated against for the entire existence of this country.

Every time there has been some improvement (abolishment of slavery, homestead acts, civil rights act), racist white people tried to find loopholes to justify treating black people like shit (Jim Crow, discrimination with plausible deniability ). THIS is white privilege. The majority of white people are not racist, but they benefited and benefit from the actions of racist white people with power.

I’m sucking mastas dick now cuz it’s a very uncomfortable truth your read and write at the level of a child jadeveon? Tell me more about all the hood rat things I should be doing with your and your nigger ilk tray’vatheon instead? Do you even know your father da’qondre?

warranty expired

if you listen to what he says he's not wrong.

lol you think black people in the ghetto are the ones who vocal about white privilege? It's the privileged black kids who complain about it the most. Most of them are liberal arts grads who blame white privilege over their useless degree for them not being able to find ajob

He is though because I'm white, poor, and have had a rib cracked by on officer

Name one law that is specifically against black people. Name one thing they aren't allowed to do in this country.

Our president settled a case after getting sued for not renting to blacks. Our Attorney General argued against removing the law making interracial marriages illegal in Alabama. I mean if these people can be in the Whitehouse why do white people have such a hard time believing racist are in power in local governments and police stations in places like Missouri and Mississippi?

No it’s a bunch of bitch ass liberals who have such collective guilt syndrome because all they learned for 4 years getting their women’s studies degree was how terrible they are

You’re an idiot and clearly have a vague understanding of what actually happened in your examples

Anecdotal evidence

Really can't wait for these boomer cucks to all croak.

You saying that is like me saying people don't get in car accidents because I personally have never been in one.

Speak for yourself. A majority of Asians voted for Hillary* and you guys get a shorter end of the stick than white people

> *This might include Mudslimes and Poo in Loos, if so I may be wrong

No because when you say "white privilege" exists it means that privilege applies to all white people. Which is categorically false. I could examples of blacks or asians or native americans or women or gays or literally any other demographic of people that have received beneficial treatment due to some superfluous trait they happen to have, that doesn't mean "black privilege" or "gay privilege" is a thing. Complaining about white privilege is just being a racist fuck.

>his (sound) beliefs are different than mine so I hope he dies
Literally ISIS

> this uncle tom niggur trying to fit in with rascists whites

lmao bitch ass uncle tom niggur detected

funny you can only rely on ad hom arguments to refute evidence

Bullshit. He is saying ALL white people have white privilege. Where was mine? Either make the argument that SOME white people have it or don't make it at all. My single experience proves that my white skin didn't save me from police brutality.

>lol you think black people in the ghetto are the ones who vocal about white privilege?
no but they hate whites just as much as the house niggers who learned all about white privilege in college

This is the best post of the thread and you are 100% right.

It might be hard and uncomfortable discussion to have but it needs to be had

All white people have white privilege in the United States. This doesn't preclude the existence of other "privileges", so it doesn't mean that all white people will be in the same conditions or that all white people will be in better conditions than all non-white people. The daughters of Obama, for instance, are more privileged than 99.9% of the planet. Doesn't change the fact that they are less privileged than they would be if they were white.

White privilege is used to refer to a specific concept resulting from a socioeconomic hierarchy whereupon white people are at the top. If you want to call the correction for white privilege giving "privilege" to someone else, so be it, but you aren't speaking of the same concept, and you aren't, as you think, exposing hypocrisy. If the idea is that everyone should have the same level of "privilege", giving those who have less privilege more privilege is a way to solve the problem. This is in the same way the poor are given wealth (in the form of welfare, schooling, etc.) to correct for the fact that there is a wealthy class far above them, through no fault of their own. You wouldn't say that this is "poor privilege" or "wealthist." It is being mindful of the context and the fact that humans do not start at square one.

If you want to argue that this is the wrong way to go about fixing the issue of white privilege, that is one thing, but if you are denying the existence of white privilege all together you are either native or intellectually dishonest.

Jewish privilege doesn't exist, however white-passing Jews are often the beneficiaries of white privilege.

>implying ghetto blacks care about other blacks

And do you have any proof of this? That poor hillbilly living in the ozarks is actually privileged over middle classed black people?

Considering every conceivable metric you use to measure "white privilege" like income, incarceration rates, etc is even better for jews and asians than it is for whites, does that mean they're actually at the top of the hierarchy? Or does that conflict with your racist narrative too much so you brush it aside?

That's because jews are white until whites start getting targeted and then they're an oppressed minority again.

Fuck that stupid boomer.

Niggers can go back to Africa if they don’t like it here.

You're disingenuously decontextualizing the information. The measure for "white privilege" is not raw differences in income or incarceration rates. It is the degree to which racial discrimination is at fault for the differences.

Right and I'm asking for proof that all white people are at an inherently higher social standing than any other person of any other ethnicity in your country based solely on their skin colour.

If they hate white privelage they can move back to Africa where they have African privelage,

What a blowhard virtue-signaler.
First of all, the assholes in Charlottesville were doing what they did on their own free time. They weren't using their employer's assets for a stage to mouth their stupid shit.

Now let's try a thought experiment. If some Chinese kid walks down the street, do you think the cops harass him because he's Chinese? They'll probably pay less attention than to a white kid. Is that Asian privilege? No, it's called "having a good reputation". Black people have earned a bad reputation, even among other black people. It's a simple risk / reward calculation. It's instinctive.

Charlottesville: public property
Stadium: private property

Being white doesn't stop you from being brutalized by the police. It just means that it is less likely to happen

Fuck I hate boomers.

privilege is based on class, Americans hate that concept of class and the rich obfuscate by pushing this shit.

the NFL loves it because it's a new virtue shield for the domestic abuse and violence problem they have.

>white privilege means bad things never happen to white people
No, tard, it means your life would probably be worse if all else being equal, you were black. You probably even realize this to be true but your "le redpill" brainwashing won't allow you to admit it.

Why do you care if blacks want to believe that they are inferior to you from birth?
That old guy is just perpetuating their victimhood

Right with ya dude.

Most East Asians here don't give a shit about politics unless they're Southeast jungle stock that are closely more allied with blacks than whites

tl;dr even niggers hate self-hating white leftist cucks

But it wouldn't though. Whites with trash GPA aren't accepted into colleges based entirely on their skin colour like with blacks. Common core wasn't brought in because some white kid couldn't do basic maths. Etc, etc, etc.
You're so retarded you make Sup Forumsfags look clever.

these fucking old people are destroying young white people's lives

True. If I had an IQ of 80 life would probably be tougher.

I live in Dallas. Dale Hansen is known as a major asshole. He doesn't believe any of the shit he's saying, he just hasn't had national coverage since his Michael Sam rant. The guy only cares about ratings, stirring the pot, and attention.

White privelege is real though. Whites are superior.

Is the janitor on paid vacation or just putting in their usual effort?

>individuals should be treated according to their racial heritage
Reparations here we come! Fork it over! You know what your race did!

the worst thing about being black is being around other black people

>want to talk about sports
>go to Sup Forums
>mfw im still in Sup Forums

LMAO this black man is BASED. So tired of everyone seeing the black culture that enforces gangster type terrible values needs to change and the moment a black man steps up and does that they try to pull him down and call him some uncle tom ass submissive bitch. The people I'm describing are the primary source of these problems. Entitled bitches. Go earn a paycheck and better yourself, read a book.

I'd imagine it's smelling bad all the time

Jews had to fake being white to gain power. White are simply attracted to dishonesty.

Either you're white trolling

or you're an embarrassment.

White racists don't like uncle toms lol

I don't think white privilege is a fact. I think white supremacy is a fact. Which is why these protests aren't about making things more "fair" they are about subjugating whites to serve their Melanin Kangz.

have respect for a veteran who fought for the freedom you are enjoying, you commie cucks.

>black people who believe in accountability and responsibility are considered uncle toms
Yup, that about sums it up. Crabs in a bucket lol

>black people in the US are not allowed to have an opinion that isn't approved by liberal 'intellectuals'

Really causes you to pause and ponder.

>everyone should be born on an even playing field

It will never be and should never be like this. Adversity is a catalyst for achieving greatness. Some people have to work harder to achieve their goals. If they can't accept that then they've already given up and in doing so would have never been successful in the first place. They use entitlement as a crutch to support their inability to achieve anything beyond mediocrity.

I said
> all else being equal
so your IQ is already 80.

>Stadium: private property
Yeah right. Those old Jews in the NFL have fleeced cities out of millions to fund their neo-plantations. Now NFL fans have gotten fucked two ways - their taxes got wasted on bullshit and the beneficiaries spit in their eye

*populism intensifies*

Implying kneeling is bad

kill yourself Trump echo chamber

NFL ratings is great, Super Bowl is tje 2nd most watchdd event worldwide only losing to World Cup final.

Cry more

>college is a waste of time and money
t. Sup Forums

>blacks have easier lives than white people because muh college
t. also Sup Forums

>oh it's so hard to be a white male in america
t. low beta cucks on Sup Forums and (You)

I doubt this old shit even served.

>White racists don't like uncle toms lol
The new crop do. They have liberals and "le feminazis" more than anything so if they can find a black man who hates either they'll literally suck his dick.

You know what, it REALLY pisses me off how americans squander every opportunity they have. Ever watch those serial killer documentaries? Plenty of them were high school dropouts and even between fucking killing sprees they managed to find decent jobs, provide for their families, etc
I can't even get a job at McDonalds here because either every post is taken or they require 2+ years of experience for the shittiest of positions.
I suppose if the government gave me money for doing literally nothing I'd be right up there as well. But I hate having no control over my situation.

They're right though, also this old guy is probably a commie desu

Has it ever occurred to you that some people just want to do and sell drugs rather than work hard?

He looks like a child molester.

i dont want politics in sports, i just want to watch the game

if i wanted politics i would watch FOX, CNN, MSNBC

>smithsonianmag.com/history/blue-versus-green-rocking-the-byzantine-empire-113325928/

Sport has always had a political edge, but I do agree that these current protests are annoying.

Trump is the one who politicized it. Next time don't vote for him. Simple.

This thread has zero to do with sports.