youtube.com/watch?v=kDZRUxx56EY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's wrong with All the Dancers?

that's a funny way to say international

>Removing the best song on the album
Do you have brain damage sir

Lose Yourself to Dance

that album is barely a 7.

Also holy shit this thing's RYM rating went up, this was less than 3.5 back in the day

>tripfag

fuck you dumb bitch

I rated a 2.5 in my rym for this album

okay so nevermind about the actual thread topic, but on this album itself- The first song tekka- has this crazy thing for me where right when I start thinking that the repetitive glitching and synth beat is getting a little too repetitive it immediately starts to fade around 1:50 and then goes away and for some reason that leaves me with the best feeling ever

Cool album. San Francisco is a weird place.

tekka is great but the way it transitions into dsco is even better. what an album

Remove Seamus. Ahh... thats better.

It's a great song but it drags things out a little too much and fucks with the pacing of the album. Everything up until then is incredible.

The first half is 10/10 with several 11/10 moments. This is scientific fact

Dogs door.SOOO MUUUCHHH BEEETTTEERRR...........

word. god that song sucks.

Cans and Brahms

When I listen to that album Seamus just makes be lose my groove y'know?

it's because it's a jacky blues track in the midst of amazing psych rock. I like the blues, but not performed by pink floyd, and definitely not on an album like that. Completely killed the flow. Only dog song that would have enhanced the album would have been this

youtube.com/watch?v=kDZRUxx56EY

*hacky

I love this album so much, but it has a few more (pacing) issues that keep it from 10, imo.

this cover reminds me of sega dream cast for some reason

Do I even need to say it?
No, I don't.

which one though

21st Century Schizoid Man

The one with the drum solo that goes on for fuck how long.

Really? Part 3 is the best song on the album, hell maybe the best song ever!

It's fucking criminal that Mike included that pandering nonsense while cutting Dennis' gorgeous "(Wouldn't It Be Nice) To Live Again."

while i wouldn't remove any of the songs, i definitely wouldn't remove that one first. not only is it a great song, i'd feel weird starting that album with a song like i talk to the wind. not only that, 21st century schizoid man prefaces the album really well.

Warm Healer

agreed holy shit it kills the mood of the album for me whenever i try and listen the whole way through

I'd say Regret, it felt a little out of place like Desire did on their newest album

Six Shooter

this

It's not bad at all. Definitely not the worst one.

getchoo, uh-huh
getchoo, uh-huh
getchoo, uh-huh
getchoo
getchoo
getchoo

>Removes "Be My Girl"

Cancer for the Cure

whaddit I done

GIrls

I fucking love Seamus. Makes me feel like an old, happy cowboy, ya know? It's just got a nice steeze to it. 10/10 album.

>child of rage

filtered :)

Only one I agree with.

>Tour De France (1983)

what no

>removes Against the Moon

>Regret
T'was catchy track but it takes away the momentum of the album

>Flying Microtonal Banana - Melting
Imo that track was meant to be in a different album

hey buddy, thats one hell of a shit opinion

I think you mean Anoxia, literally the only bad track on the album

Fix Up Look Sharp

Planet Caravan

Do I even have to say it?

Why would you remove the best song on the album?

but that transition to Fight For Your Right tho

Rock and Roll Damnation

All the Dancer is one of the best songs on the album. If I was forced to remove one, I'd do away with Velocity. It spends too much time meandering, and its transition into Fruitcake and Cookies isn't enough to justify an +8 minute duration.

International is top 3 on the album.

I think I know what you're talking about and it's one of the reasons Tekka has really grown on me. I get that same feeling with Design 2 3 too.

Such a beautiful album.

TONIGHT

No, you don't get it. It's a great song, but it doesn't belong where it is and the album is worse off for it. The rest flows perfectly from one song into the next, but All The Dancers makes the pacing of the last third of the album just a bit sluggish. Dedicated would be a good album closer, but it picks up well into Chocolate Matter. But then it just drops all that momentum with All The Dancers only to pick it up once again with the beginning of Design 2:3 and drop it again at the end. It's just tedious enough to detract from the whole, though it's still a solid 9.5 album

Nothing wrong with that song, especially with that breakdown section in the middle, makes it a 9/10 song

I don't mind the sudden change of pace, but I do see what you mean. What if Chocolate Matter and All the Dancers were swapped? Would that work for you?

>fucks with the pacing
that would be Pro Love Ad actually

WHO FUCKIN TONIGHT

True. Harpsichord is literally the worst instrument to every exist

Planet caravan is one of my favs youre outta your mind

Kill yourself. Ironman and paranoid are miles worse than planet caravan

The Illusion from Moonchild, not only it drags on for too long, it's so fucking slow it barely counts as a song.

Bad taste.

>If I was forced to remove one, I'd do away with Velocity
you crawl back to the hole you came from and never come back

Worst opinion I've heard in 2018

Valentine

out of place or not, its still a really good song and i wouldn't take it out

Man Next Door

the final track. lisbon is a much better ending

>being this much of a pleb

Name one song worse. Im not even saying it's bad, but it's the least good on the album

That'd probably help somewhat

No, not in the same way

this

that Sweet Trip's album is marvelous

as well as Born in the 50s and the stupidly long bongo-sounding outro to Masoko Tanga

how does it feel to out yourself as a total pleb

You can remove as many songs as you'd like, the album will never be better than 5/10. Notable only for the gimmicks.

part 4

code 3

Fuck off tripfag
If you want people to know your name maybe reddit is more for you?

Why are anonymous posters so obsessed with Reddit and shitposting ?

yes, that's the song that inhibits that album, surely not the 13 minute dronefest that, regardless of quality, isn't ever what you put the album for

axe part 3 then PERFECTION

It's so groovy though

why are tripfags so obsessed with having an ebin identity?

funny

I seem less obsessed than the people obsessing over me having an identity. I typed something into the name field once, you guys trip over yourselves to complain about it.

Pink Triangle or Falling for You easily

Without Planet Caravan and Rat Salad Paranoid is perfect

I fucking love seamus

First track

Every song after Inertia Creeps can go

kys

Why man?