RUSSIA + SERBIA + BULGARIA + POLAND = KILL MUSLIM SUBHUMAN SCUM IN THE EUROPE AND THEN ASIA AND AFRICA

RUSSIA + SERBIA + BULGARIA + POLAND = KILL MUSLIM SUBHUMAN SCUM IN THE EUROPE AND THEN ASIA AND AFRICA.

BROTHERS, BE PATIENT, THE CRUSADE IS COMING, ORTHODOX SLAVS WILL LIBERATE EUROPE OF MARXIST MUSLIM SHIT.

NEXT CRUSADE WILL COME FROM THE EAST.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLBdUgkxwIo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Junik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Glodjane
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Košare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Belaćevac_Mine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_14,_1998_Albanian–Yugoslav_border_ambush
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Podujevo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You Russkies are fucking pathetic.

proxi khokhol please

I ain't using proxy you autist. I just pity you. You're delusional that anyone wants anything to do with you. Heck, you let us down in the 90's you think we'll help you in any shape or form now. Piss off wanker.

Armenian brother living in Greece reporting in!

pic related, Serbian flag during the Armenian and Bosnian basketball match

be quiet serbscum
albania will own all of your country in 10 years

fuck off tito eaglepoop

I don't care who you are cuck

You don't agree with our SLAVIC ORTHODOX UNION CRUSADE IDEOLOGY = I dont give a fuck about you.

why are Belarus and Armenia left out?
don't feed the regular serbs nor expect anything different from them

Albania is literally an American vassal. All you'll ever own is a dildo up your ass, the same way you did while you were sucking up to Ottomans. Oh and I just had an Albanian girl suck my dick for a couple of beers in Vienna. She did good desu.

What are you even talking about you delusional fool?! Poles, Croats, Slovenes, Czechs and Slovaks aren't even Orthodox. Are you that fucking dense?!

Belarus is on top
>Armenia
>Slav

>slavic union
>russia crusading against anything

xaxa

Based Burger knows what's up.

I know but they're still orthodox so they still cool I guess.
that's kinda preferable over being crusaded by burgers and niggers and shit... keep on your continent.

>dat cuck butthurt
You just cant accept the fact that USA is not the world's number one, you are just jelous of russia and russian women.

eat shit, macedonia will be ours too
and you guys are a russian vassal, just too cucked to admit it
either way we will still own your country, and when our numbers grow big enough we can simply take it :)

even their president is married to a slavic woman

so where does the crusade begin from?

zakroi rot bedni ruski

save yurop before it's too late

I would join in the crusade, but alas, I am too fat and retarded and have diabetes lmao

i say save only east and north europe. the rest is cucked and infected beyong repair so just let it rot.

Yes. But not all of them.
Poland is ok for example.
But sweden MUST BURN WITH ALL KEBABS.
Fuck france.
Idk what to do with Germany, are they cucked beyond repair or not.

>I would join when you guys are winning and claim the victory to the USA

Well why I am not surprised

Poland is Eastern Europe
>inb4 we wuz central yurop butthurt
why do you wanna be in the same group as germanic "people"?

Pepe there's barely 2 million Albanians in the Balkans, whereas there are 12 million Serbs in Serbia and Republika Srpska. In what universe do you plan to do such a thing.

Russkies have always been our allies, for the better or worse, at least they don't run our country as Americans run yours. Even Kosovo is completely run from Washington. The only reason it's independent is because of Camp Bondsteel. You're a meme really.

probably because germanics invented civilization

DDR 2: Berlin Wall Boogaloo

wrong
there are nearly 3 million albanians in albania and 2 million more oppressed by serb in kosovo
not only this but serbian birthrates are going down and it takes 12 serbs to kill one albanian
the quicker you submit the more lenient us and turks will be to you maybe

>12 serbs to kill one albanian

bait harder

>Slovenes
>anything to do with Russians
pick one

no, you are one baiting
the thing is we don't even have to fight you in wars because the people living in your shit country do it for us and win, even if you have quadruple the size in force :)

Really bad bait, mate. Even with NATO you get utterly eradicated. Kek, we even removed 800k Albanians from Kosovo in the process.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Junik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Glodjane
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Košare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Belaćevac_Mine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_14,_1998_Albanian–Yugoslav_border_ambush
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Podujevo

"Yugoslav victory"

Piss off you turd, you don't even know how to shoot a gun, let alone lead a battle even whilst NATO is bombing us to the ground we still manage to reign supreme.

>germanic invented civilization
kek, what was going on in Egypt, Rome or China before germanic "people" even left the caves then?