Sup Forums has been excited about brexit for months

>Sup Forums has been excited about brexit for months
>finally happens, brexit pulls off astonishing win, Sup Forums finally gets a right-wing victory/habbening for once
>now the entire board hates brexit and is giving the UK shit about how it was such a terrible decision
What happened?

Shills.

Its called shills mate. Were all super hyped

Im not seeing that at all user

I love Brexit, so it's shills.

>shills and lefties crying while we all enjoy the ride
Win/win to me, m8

we're being brigaded by reddit cucks, none of them were here this morning when all of Sup Forums exploded

>Sup Forums is one person

Depends if you are more moral or economics type of guy. UK just shot itself in face economically but morally it won the end game.

>I'm new here: The Post

>unironically reading slideshill threads

>UK fails to rebound and is ripped apart by Scotland and butthurt lefties
or
>UK rebounds and other countries follow suit destroying the EU

Either way there's going to be conflict, hopefully armed conflict.
It's a win/win.

The fuck are you talking about? This place is ecstatic, you just haven't figured out how to spot bait and shills.

It's literally just shills from ShitRedditSays.
I propose we raid them and break their circlejerk

This morning it was 100% praise Kek.
We're being rused now Pleddit has had time to go out and replace their saltwater-damaged keyboards

THIS
A
THOUSAND
TIMES

America's Founding Fathers died and threw themselves into poverty for freedom, but they were morally justified in doing so. Dad made us proud of him again.

Shills, last night before they woke up it was 100% support, then at like 6am on the dot the shills came out of the woodwork

I've seen like 3/10 threads shilling against it, like 6/10 in favor and the last one was random and off topic.

The sticky with the grenadiers song has to return, it was a glorious morning for Sup Forums.

Dumb Burger poster

Shills talking economy bollocks to distract from the issue of globalism.

Also they want UK to look bad so no other nations try the same thing.

We won. Simple as that.

>Implying Sup Forums actually has any strong ideology and doesn't exist to just be contrarian

wew

>>now the entire board hates brexit

That's not true.

However, a lot of people in muslim countries like Germany are VERY upset about it.

I'm pretty sure your founding fathers were rich before and after, it's the average people that became poor

Well there is a 2 year timer anyways.
I'm pretty sure UK will rebound, you don't just decide to stop trading with the world's 5th largest economy.
The best possible outcome economically would be for the UK to be like Norway, part of the EEA but not part of the EU.
Morally it's a huge with the EU commission is just retarded and the EU parliament is useless.

shills,lefties,assmad krauts (merkel),french frogs,dumb ass youth

>other EU countries wondering if they should stay now

FREE YOURSELVES

>waaah I don't understand the concept of a short term economic shock
>the economy is ruined irreversibly
>I'm trying to trade in my car for a donkey but can't find a donkey dealer in sussex
>If only we'd spend more time sucking arab dick

I think we've been observing two completely different boards...........

Or that night. Holy fuck

This!

The nation became poor and disconnected from the Empire. Excuse my hype.

Shills and commies only wake up past noon.

It's highnoon.

Working hours on the old continent so neetfags mad about the bennies and paid shills took over.

>entire board
You mean the same shills who were making anti-brexit threads before the vote?

fpbp

>What happened?
The jews got BTFO so hard they ordered their entire shill department to go apeshit over it. Nothing to see here.

Congratulations Britain!

Shills took their job too personally and are now raging

A bunch of butthurt faggots woke up and found out that the EU is fucked.
>mfw Brexit succeeded
>mfw Trump will be elected
>mfw Americans and Brits will laugh as the world burns around us

You really think anyone shills anything here except to see the world burn? You honestly think we shill for Trump because we think he's going to be able to do any good? We shill him because he will give maximum butthurt from the normies.

One day of panic buying/selling doesn't really mean much though. I think short-term, Britain might be in for a bit of rough period during the transitional period, but the economy will rebound after that.

A sound economic policy shouldn't require importing millions of brown people in order to sustain itself for the future.

Shills bro. They're starting threads, but look at the support in them. No one agrees with them, but the thread is just very visible. Don't respond so the threads disappear quickly.

It was a good few hours of shills and leftists whining.

Dude I am way happy about Brexit. British Sovereignty must be protected. Especially if the House of Windsor demands it. They now have full control over their Trade industry and regulation of said industry.

Good on The UK for them. Fucking proud of them. I will say this though. With the UK exiting the EU, expect even more financial troubles with the Eurozone. With Greece in the shitter, I expect Spain, Portugaul, and Italy close behind.

This may give France huge consideration to leave as well since the main supporters of the EU economy was England France and Germany.

Shill detected.
Get out you disgusting finn

Are we on the same board? Because all I see is a zealous circlejerk on the worst political decision in decades.

Karen is a cute!

Post more Karen!

>Reinhardt comes in and blocks the entire exposed team with his shield

they never believed in us and would be calling us failures if we never won.
lets face it, we can't win on Sup Forums either way, same will happen when Trump wins.

>morals
shigity digity

All last night was beautiful. I've never felt such comradeship. It was so close but the support from everyone was fucking magic.
Suddenly buttmads shills everywhere

Cross posters are on Sup Forums for the shitstorm and shit posting. I am not a Sup Forumsboy, but I'm not going to miss out on the biggest shit posting event of the year, that is until Trump's election.

I'm proud I was born in England. England a cute!

Go back your home and fight your wars, immigrants.

Damn fucking right m8.

Finally we stopped being fucked by the EU.

shitposting is FUN

Yes I type really fast and most of posts are ctrl v anyway.

MY WAIFU IS PURE DELETE THIS LEWD IMAGE

This. The same thing happened after the Darren Wilson decision.

>entire board hates brexit

Shoot yourself in the head. Please. It is the only way.

benjamin franklin was a rich playboy who didn't give a fuck about america

Shillbots.

I have a legitimate question.

Since it takes two years for this to actually occur, and predictions say it won't happen till 2019 at the earliest, will the UK still be flooded by sandniggers until then?

Only shills are complaining. This is a massive step to destroying globalism.

>MY WAIFU
And 3000 other nerd's waifu too.

How does it feel knowing you're waifu is a whore?

You're lucky I'm on mobile, all my lewd Karens are at home

few faggots =/= entire board
sage

A normal day Sup Forums is 75% shills

When happenings occur it's closer to 90%

>Slowly starting to realize what Sup Forums is all about

Shills are in full force today. Thanks for the lewd Karen.

Karen is our daughteru desu.

Why are brits so bad at eating yogurt?
Just use a fucking spoon, goddamn.

Yes, and now you remember that at best half of the population is redpilled about sandniggers
Then you realize leaving will change little about immigration problems

This in a nutshell

Just another bait thread

>Why is /board/ suddenly against X now?
This threads ought to be deleted. They are super common on Sup Forums too.

It's edgelords. Those same people would have created over 1000 UK=cucks threads if they stayed in the EU

Same thing will happen when Trump wins. Meme magic is all fun and games until you have to face the consequences.

Shills. Shills everywhere

Underrated post

Do you want to fuck your daughteru?

Fuck you it's more fun to squeeze it out of the cup

sleep tight, girlie

t. Shlomo

>What happened?
jews jewing as usual

I'm loving it.

I was certain that BREXIT would fail and the EU was the shadowy Lizardjew hivemind that keeps me oppressed and ensures my life is a failure.

Now that BREXIT won, I can see that in fact, BREXIT is exactly what the space-reptile-hebrews wanted all along and now that people like me have got our own way, I am robbed of my one excuse for having a shitty life: that the intergalactic JIDF-snakes are putting mind control satelites into orbit to make me have cuckold fixations about Africans.

I can't tell you how unhappy I am today to have seen my side win the referendum. I literally have nothing, now.

Nothing but the self-realisation that I was never the oppressed underdog. I was just a pathetic loser all along.

Trolls and contrarians.
Also why is Karen such a whore?

She's gonna be a mega slut now that she's free.

Sup Forums is contrarian by nature. If Trump wins, Sup Forums will become a lefty board within a year.

Yes miss, I do.

Mon visage quand visiting the us this week for trade deals

The only ones hating on Brexit are the nigger countries who are about to lose their NEETbux.

Looking at you, Spain.

Shills on extreme damage control

>literally all board gloat over this
>now the entire board hates brexit
Shill, pls.

The shills are out in full force

Brexit are the best news I've woken up to in years.

You have no idea how damaging is the EU is for our country and where do these "NEETbux" go to.

and it's definitely noticable

I'm a huge fan of Brexit
It's EU cucks and liberals causing a fuss

kinda sad how the mods are powerless, who's going to enforce?

I want to twirl my tongue in Karen's asshole!

You too?