grouper.bandcamp.com/album/grid-of-points
youtube.com/watch?v=dYZq5QlJHkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=NynkFRDlWtY

youtube.com/watch?v=CC8BHK6pti8 god i love her so much
I've spent hours dreaming about dating her
;_;

what a cutie

I hope my home schooled daughter is as cool as her.

>home schooled

Still beats public schooling in the US

why? public school made us all dumb docile house cats

enjoy being autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=TlNsn908X_M
i've spent hours dreaming about dating a girl who listens to her. even if i found one though there's a 100% chance she'd be too good for me.

I fall asleep to this album almost every night

youtube.com/watch?v=i31zFiwBFho

why's she so heartwarming

I want to ___ Liz.

My fav grouper track is this chick on all fours without clothes annn
awfully hot

No, I actually went to public school. It was awful and everyone around me was and still is retarded.

thank

I can tell you went to public school. Lol, you have to be autistic if you take an issue with home schooling.

>Lol, you have to be autistic if you take an issue with home schooling

mend

There are objectively zero normal, notable, good, people who were 'homeschooled'

Wow you didn't even try to refute user's point.

The sad one

WHAT

ive said it before many times, but i just wanna make her a cup of tea and give her a hug and a blanket.

i love her dammit

>"user's"

is that how homeschooled children cope with their profound loneliness and empty sense of identity? do you begin to feel like multiple people having conversations with each other?

me too dude. i embarassingly feel like she's a really special person. i'm not a waifufag and i don't usually adore artists on a personal level, it's kind of creepy and uninvited. it's more the idea of her though, i'd just love to meet a girl i have immediate chemistry with who has some of the same traits.

When is he gonna release a new album, I need it asap

>he
fuck that was a mistake and a half

>Send child to public school
>Gets shot to death during holocaust class after a delicious lunch of government-mandated soy gruel and corn syrup

user with an apostrophe s indicates that it refers to a single user owning something. If you weren't public schooled, you'd know this. But, hey, at least you're "well adjusted".

Holy fuck would people please just stopping arguing about fucking schooling. Can't we all just appreciate Grouper?

it's your lucky day

>late may

The best part about homeschooling is you can move on to learning something new and not be held back because you're in a class with some disruptive retards who aren't willing to learn.

Grouper

You can't appreciate Grouper if you can't appreciate home schooling.

hug

Holy fuck, when was this announced? Last time I checked for any news was about a month back but saw nothing

It's nigh impossible to find a woman who's willing to homeschool your kids and doesn't fall for the "high power career woman" meme and all the kids I've ever met that were homeschooled were generally socially retarded, but if it comes down to either homeschooling my kid or making them go somewhere with metal detectors, chimp gangs pushing drugs on them, and lefty women teachers indoctrinating them, then I dunno maybe it's a good idea after all.

This is my favorite Grouper album.

Kill yourself

>Late May
according to Bandcamp it's being released April 27th mate

What's going on, big guy?

I got an email from bandcamp 4 hours ago. What a coincidence that I was posting here at the time I checked.
I'm not ready for it.

>This is my favorite Grouper album.
contrarian

my bad, I just read the description with the shipping date estimate.

I didn't evan go to school and I turn out ok

the sad one with too much reverb on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dYZq5QlJHkI
i can't even make out what she's saying but her singing crushes me

pitchfork posted it on facebook this morning (in the us)

Come Softly.

wtf.
that's hot.
I'd love to come softly with her.

same famalam

I want to buy a shirt with one of her album covers on. How do you think Ruins would look on a shirt?

looks like a female Micheal Shannon

enjoy being one of the ones who fucking dies when their great society collapses. i won't help you out

head pat

Made of Air

I was homeschooled and I'm in college now and doing completely fine. Although admittedly I attended public school through grade 10 and homeschooled for the last two years because of lymphoma. I don't know how I would have turned out if I homeschooled from the beginning.

that doesnt count

you don't count

On a side note, the fish Grouper is absolutely stunning and mysterious. One of my favorites.

Just so you guys know she has a new album coming out this month the single is already pout and it is gorgeous. Also if you haven't download her split EP's her contributions to those are fantastic and no Grouper fan should be without them.

Moon is Sharp, but Alien Observer is probably her best overall song.

New song was ok, sounds too similar to Clearing though.