He's waiting, go on

He's waiting, go on.

greatest cheque manager there is. I mean, just look at all the trophies he has won at Cit--

Hi, I have a really really really good Brazilian left wing back who can pass the ball sideways AND backwards. Would you be interested in purchasing such a player?

50 MILLION PLZ

>cheque manager
stale meme
>he needs to manage Botswana Meat Commission FC and win the CL, otherwise he's trash

>spends £450m in 2 seasons
>-i-i-its all down to him. He's a g-g-genius

he's spending what the market demands. It's almost useless to talk about money at this point, the top 7-8 clubs in the world have practically unlimited funds

ebin

the only clubs with unlimited funds are city and psg

Its going to be embarrassing when you lose the pl to Mou

e
b
i
n

United just posted a 600 million GBP revenue and they expect more next year

united has probabably spent as much as city in the last few seasons

well £600m isnt unlimited desu

I qualified it with "practically", the point is that the market is inflating at such a pace that talking about money is becoming more and more meaningless. Besides, even if you had 2BN to spend each window, you wouldn't be able to get the top players unless they wanted to move, and they often refuse huge cash to go to clubs where they won't win trophies

that doesn't mean they have unlimited funds

psg and city are the only ones with unlimited funds, and they probably have a much lower revenue than united, madrid, barcelona, etc

at least we don't have debt like manure

they have the funds, but my impression is that other clubs are much more comfortable with throwing absurd amounts of money at players. the inflation during the second half of the past transfer season was ridiculous for that very reason. not so say that the less lenient clubs can't spend their money shrewdly, but i get the definite impression that a very select few teams are in a league of their own with respect to courting the best players on the market at any given time.

debt is not bad for companies as long as it's under control, it's an economic resource most businesses in the world use daily

>muh ebin
>muh debt
lol kiddie arguments.

You plebs talking about money like they're spending your money.
Have some principles.

shut up paco

the truth will set you free, mohammed

stale meme

>says muh ebin when he cant argue
>claims pics of him looking like a ponce is stale
lol

Dunno why Sup Forums hates pep, he's clearly one of us

>ponce
>having to make up words to try and win an argument

>he doesn't know what a ponce is
just look in the mirror, or look it up online dopey.

because Sup Forums is literally always wrong

hes not gonna win shit, city started strong last year too, they all chimp out eventually

too early for apologies
city got off to a flying start for the past two seasons and finished 4th and 3rd.
i do think city are playing better football with pep in charge but they still need to turn that play into trophies.
united is doing really well to and chelsea are still the favorites in my book because they're the least flawed team in the league.
the remit for pep is to win the league and the champions league, which i don't think they have the squad for. they're too thin in defensive mid and center defense.
on the other hand, winning the premier league now is a different proposition than it was 10 years ago. there are so many good teams.

>pep has to win the league AND champions league
>manure and chelski only need to win any trophy

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Is this the Eternal Algerian City Bandwagoner General?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ponce is a real world Ashraf

Anyone from UK feel like sexting? Just bored lol. 30 yr old mum. 074 7827 3073

Yeah and it's their money. They've got to budget. They've not got an entire Arab state funding their transfers.

>They've got to budget
>spent a billion since Ferguson left

Selling Man Utd brand radiators and kitchen utensil sets is more sleezy. Not to mention all your fans in Asia propping you up.

no, united and chelsea need to win too. but city football group will be less forgiving if pep doesn't achieve the goals all the teams have. thats why they've given pep almost any player he wants and didn't sweat him too much in his first season. it's a 3 year plan. they need to take something down this year and next year need to be a lot closer to real and barca.
psg is obviously a new factor in the equation too.

nah they have been courting pep for years, half the backroom staff and board are ex barca friends of pep. The only way he leaves is by his own decision

pep has already hinted at the fact that he wont be there that long. he also said it would take 10 years for city to reach the levels of real and barca.

imagine being Algerian lmao

needs to be updated with poch, koeman, etc

they're Irrelevant Neutral

I think we all know who really deserves an apology

imagine not knowing flags

James Bond?

RING RING

not gonna lie if this was an iphone cover i would buy it

>owns an iphone
>supports manchester city
>lives in dutchland

actually a faggot

>we

Good post

Any of those three would've been sufficient on their own

He never brought a mediocre club to a CL final.

if this man doesnt win the premier league or make to at least the semi final of champions league he is truly a fraud. he should do both in reality.

Man Shitty has spent hundred of millions on players, and yet their team still struggle to beat little Shakhtar, in their non-existent atmosphere plastic stadium
They have 0 (zéro) world class players in this squad.
They'll be eliminated as soon as they face a quality squad in the UCL. Also will be beaten twice by Napoli.
This team is shit, their manager is shit, and anyone who supports this islamist mercanaries team is shit

go back to qatar abdul