Patrick Schick
Rick Karsdorp
Nura Abdullahi

Doubtful
-----------------------
Diego Perotti
Alessandro Florenzi
Héctor Moreno

27 September is former Roma captain Francesco Totti's birthday.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/nl-nl/games/fifa-18-standard-edition/cid=EP0006-CUSA07994_00-FIFA18PREORSTAEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kick off at 18.00 CET at Bakı Olimpiya Stadionu in Baku, Azerbadjan. Expected attendance 70,000.

Match Officials
-----------------------
Referee: Artur Soares Dias (POR)
Assistant referee: Rui Licinio Tavares (POR)
Assistant referee:Paulo Soares (POR)
Fourth official: Bruno Rodrigues (POR)

If Roma doesn't win this they should unironically consider to never participate to any European competition ever

>Juan Jesus
>Federico Fazio
Is Manolas rested for le ez game?

Dothraki FC will go in for a draw end up with a demolition. Roma 3-0 Dothraki FC

How can Roma fail time and time again in European competition while Napoli (with smaller wage bills) almost always reaches final 16?

That's what ((they)) say. He will also probably rest: Perotti, Florenzi and most notably De Rossi and Nainggolan. The central midfield is without its two most important players. I wonder how they will do against a five man midfield.

Qarabag got unlucky against Chelsea conceding an early goal. Had it not been for that goal the match would've been a lot closer than 6-0.

choking, or failing to live up to expectations, is written in their DNA

La nostra formazione per #QarabagRoma

Roma will start Nainggolan and Manolas. Pellegrini and Gonalons are rotated in. It's a wise choice by Di Francesco not to rotate the entire central line.

see you in a couple hours dude, if roma wins feel free to never post a thread again in your life

Is quarbag that much better than udinese benevento and verona?

Less turnover than expected. Good desu

probably worse, but they play their first CL game in history in front of 70000 fans
the atmosphere could play a role

THIS GAME STARS IN 12 MINUTES
I REPEAT, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 13 MINUTES
:):):):):):):):)

Wut, I really doubt that Udinese or Verona could beat Copenaghen, they're Chievo tier desu.

0-3 ez game

go Qarabag

DE GEMBIONZZZZ

defrel is a terrible player

KOSTAS
O
S
T
A
S

MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS MANOLAS

Roma is right

M A N O L A S
dat technique by Pellegrini

didn't FCK get destroyed by Torino not long ago?

Finally a good start, hope we don't screw up.

C'mon boys.

for me, its 1-3

yeah FCK got btfo by torino 3 years ago

damn, i'm like 3 minutes behind

hopefully that shuts the crowd up a bit

Torino isn't Chievo tier.

how much is that worth in a relevant currency?

40.000 euros if he wins

devide by 10

2 mil€

DZEKOOOOOOOOO

GOOOOOOL

EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN EDIN

why are they playing now

time difference
>FCK went out to these shitters

>džeko scoring against šehić

top 10 anime betrayals

fug i didnt know this one started early

The absolute state of qarabagian football

i was just using that match as a frame of reference to judge FCK, i think most of these subpar european teams would be in the bottom half of serie a
anyway it's pointless to compare teams that will never face ech other

carabacchio gonna get smashed hard

Better WEBM of the 1st goal

Yeah I agree.

Awful teams.

FCK would do better than in the group stage than Qarabag I'm sure. They've got experience and a solid squad but have been underperforming for a long time. They were eliminated during a really bad spell for them.

WEBM of the 2nd goal

I liked more

FCK had a fire sale in the summer. They are just slightly better than Crotone.

yeah probably
the lenght of the travel is the only real problem they pose to the others in the group

The one you like more is literally in the other webm as a replay though

>jesus

Roma travelled for 7 hours. England should be at least 10 hours.

There's still time for Roma to choke

GOOOOAAAALALALALALALAAL

RIOMMA
I
O
M
M
A

Gialozozzi.png when??

>gonalol

QUE PARTIDAZO

It always happens, I don't know why. We like to choke every important match.

Jesus is a fucking shame, Fazio is much better.

>you now remember the absolute meme choke fest of a match between neverkusen and roma from 2 years ago

QARABAG GOAL

was there ever a more confusing player than Defrel?
Seriously, what is his purpose? What is he good at? I've yet to see him do anything good

Ronaldo is live on instagram, what should I ask him?

new underwear

Found out my family is from Rome. Was gonna bandwagon Roma cause of it.

Am I setting myself up for suffering? Should I just stop before I even get started.

What's this?

Need to laugh.

he is looking good

>come to trabzonspor
wew

will it be another episode of "THE MOST DANGEROUS LEAD"?

why does he have to bother with having a beard?

>Come to trabzonspor

tell him to come to besiktas

>defrel
what a useless player

>reddit riomma

seriously, why the fuck was money spent on defrel?

noice

gonashit out
strootgoat in

what the fuck was that dzeko

Monchi thought it was still better than giving that money back to the bank to pay denbts, and boy was he wrong

>dzeko
????????

ebin checo

>you now realize if defrel hadn't been bought there would have been enough money to buy mahrez

After the second goal we were already finished, zero concentration.

And please change Defrel with Under, he's fucking awful.

has defrel ever had a first touch less than 2 metres from his body? holy fuck

The French forward, 26, joins on an initial loan deal for a fee of €5 million – with an obligation to make the transfer permanent for €15m should certain sporting targets be met.

Defrel is cheap and will return to Sassuolo next year since he'll get zero minutes played once Schick is back.

Any of y'all got a fifa 18 link

Roma is going to choke this. Nerves like spaghetti.

What happened to Roma lads? didn't they use to be good? All I see is memes:

>Strootman
>Dzeko
>El Shaarawy

wew

Dzeko is pretty good

dzeko is a better striker than anyone in eplel tbqh

strootman is forever injured
dzeko got gud after his terrible first season
elsha has always been a meme player

>le mediocre super sub man
>couldn't even take kun's place in Man City
kek

JUST CHOKE MY LEAD UP

store.playstation.com/#!/nl-nl/games/fifa-18-standard-edition/cid=EP0006-CUSA07994_00-FIFA18PREORSTAEU

Here you go la