Why can't white people (western europeans) create good fighting sports?

Why can't white people (western europeans) create good fighting sports?

all the old good ones are Japanese, Korean or Thai (Judo/Hapkido/TKD/Muay Thai) and all the modern good ones are brazilian/russian/israeli in origin (BJJ/Sambo/Krav Maga). is this the reason why white people (non-slavs and irish) cannot fight?

Because tactics, equipment and discipline are more important than hand-to-hand combat

>tactics, equipment, discipline

not talking about the military.

"Sport" as a concept was invented in Great Britain, like everything else modern.

They did, but these things weren't formalised. If your job is killing people, you are going to be good at it in time (or die). In Japan f.i. martial arts were galvanised as a means of protecting and furthering Japan's national identity. Westerners had no need for this as the mainstream culture that took over the world and other cultures needed protection from was theirs.

>Is this the reason white people (non-slavs and irish) cannot fight?

what did he mean by this? we have some of the best fighters, a tier below west africans and pacific islanders

t. has hapa son who plans to kill him and his asian mom later after he grows up as a failure

Slavs are white tho?

>what is ancient Greece
kys my dude
Whites have boxing, wrestling and fencing. Those are just the well known ones. Probably a few more I can't think of.

You have ten seconds to prove to me that the greatest kung fu master in China wouldn't be rekt in a few seconds by your average Greek or Roman wrestler or boxer.

Martial arts is competitive and spiritual in East Asia. It's not JUST about killing and fighting although that can be part of it.

This. Ancient Greeks were ripped fighting machines.

The Germanic/Celt warriors of that time would demolish the average ancient Greek/Roman 1v1

fighting is not sports

if you find yourself in combat without a weapon it means you will die. this is why europe has plenty of armed combat techniques instead, but hardly any unarmed because it's pointless.

The white people invented guns and military tactics. Much more useful.

I'd go even further than that and say that East Asian martial arts are about competition/spirituality first, fighting second. Did you see the video of China's greatest tai chi master fighting some average Chinese MMA fighter? The MMA guy destroyed him in about 5 seconds.

what?
Yes, now it's not about killing. A while back, it used to be. Also in theory, killing and spirituality kind of went hand-in-hand over there (bushido). In practice, things were pretty much like anywhere else.

doubt the average soldier was ripped, they were soldiers not powerlifters

>tfw nowadays BJJ is more relevant than capoeira
That's so weird

*Bruce Lee even commented on this in the "Tao of Jeet Kune Do", which included sections about how he adapted "traditional" martial arts into something useful

t. Sinoboo faggot

BJJ was created by a white european brazilian man, with fucking scottish and irish roots. And its like the only legit non european art that works, besides muay thai. Boxing and wrestling are as old as time and are way better than gook arts.

Wrestling, boxing, kickboxing and savate are good western martial arts

how is kickboxing western, its just copy of Muay Thai

But karate, taekwondo, kung fu, etc all teach discipline

Maybe because it is actually effective?

its not really a copy, it has its own rules. For example western kickboxing didn't use elbows or knees for a long time, like muay thai does. They were literally boxers with kicks.

western kickboxing/savate was based off asian kickboxing forms imo with some variations. both were made into sport form since kickboxing isn't super practical.

anyone who has taken a serious martial art like judo or hapkido or taekwondo even can take down any untrained person. there's a reason why krav maga which is pure self defense is based off these.

>identity
nah, it was made by peasants to fight armored samurai and defend against their pillagers since they were immobile and weren't allowed swords.

>tai chi vs MMA
gee I wonder
If it was kung fu ok but tai chi is just an exercise for developing muscles in old people
He literally punched a grandpa and feel victorious for it

its pretty clear you have no idea what youre talking about when it comes to martial arts

Well, the thai chi guy claimed he could take out the MMA guy and agreed to the fight...

have you ever taken an actual martial art? tai chi and whatever aren't counted.

judo is entirely built around actual practical self defense which is why every combat today is based off of it, including every single military hand to hand training.