Vote Leave

>Vote Leave
>Want to go on holiday to Benidorm
>Pay an extortionate amount
>Go to bureau de change
>Give them 100 euros and only get about £20 in return
>Can't afford to eat fry ups and drink Carling for a week like I used to
>Don't care though because less immigrants in our country now! Fuck off Polish claiming our benefts and stealing jobs! :D

Support British tourism ; )

>Give them 100 euros and only get about £20 in return
If you're british why the fuck are you converting euros to pounds anyway, keep it for the next time you go to the EU.
Dumbass

>tfw a trip to London isn't so pricey anymore
Lads, anything to do there? I'm not going to Scotland because I don't want to end up like that tourist from Trainspotting.

An error on my part admittedly.

The point still stands though. Little Englander Brexiters won't be able to afford to go to places like Benidorm and Magaluf any more.

FakeTaxi :^)

Going out drinking, museums, Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye, gambling,

>Foreign holidays become more expensive
>Britain's domestic tourism industry booms
>More jobs
>More shekels

I'm planning on visiting Britain once the dollar is worth more than the pound. I'm sure I'm not the only burger think of doing so. That's a lot of tourist money for your economy.

>I'm not going to Scotland
As a scotsman i can support this. Its shit
Sorry if i sounded agressive
You're still a top wanker tho, if you want to go on holiday get a job. Holidays aren't meant for people on the doll

Fuck I didn't think about it
Now it's time for revenge
Now I'll travel to L O N D O N, jump through windows, smash cars, be an autist to local women, only talk in my mother tongue and drink my kidneys off just like english tourists do here.

>>Want to go on holiday to Benidorm
>>Pay an extortionate amount
I wish

EUR set a few percent back, too. If you have large cash deposits it's best to keep them in mountain shekels. It's as good as gold but way less volatile.

>Vote leave
>nothing changes
>pound is still better than euro
>enjoy my vacation in Benidorm while libshits cry that their marxist paradise has come to an end

So they go somewhere in the UK instead, and our domestic tourism benefits. This is bad how?

Shh, you'll make for a great experiment.
Either you'll show the EU to be useless, it to be relevant, or yourself to be full of hot air, maybe several of those outcomes at once.

Are you ready for the Trump/Boris duo to lead the free world?
I know I am

Good Lord. In my older age, I am starting to get a pot belly. That picture scares the hell out of me. Nothing but broccoli and salmon for 2 weeks.

>eating fatty salmon instead of based curd cheese or thuna

You need some Spanish flag swimming trunks mate.

>You're still a top wanker tho, if you want to go on holiday get a job. Holidays aren't meant for people on the doll

When did I say this? The point is that even people who work full time in this country aren't going to afford the good things in life.

You're American.

What's the point on going on a summer holiday to somewhere where it's constantly raining?

Also be sure to refuse to eat any local cuisine and demand calamari or paella over "that foreign muck."

Oh no, I lost 9p against the Euro, my benefits cheque no longer cover my all inclusive package holiday plan to some shitty Spanish resort.

9p is fuck all and it's already recovering.

You need to leave pol no you fucking Remanian. What makes you think you belong here among men and patriots you piece of shit?

Bad news user. The pound has Plateaued out at 1.36. 2 pence below where it was on February 27th. This is just a blip.

I am a pole and I agree. Today competition for jobs is massive. I have to compete with romanians and other gypsies also womanz and minorities(my company is participating in this sjw shit right now, hired like 10 womans in the past 3 months and not a single one stayed for more than 3 weeks in a job kek all that training and shit gone to waste). Fuck this shit just leave already

Good luck finding any natives to offend m8

>Nothing but broccoli and salmon for 2 weeks
>howtofail.jpg
If you want lasting change in your body, make slight-to-moderate but lasting changes to your diet. "dieting" is stupid.
t. /fit/

keked.

I wonder how many British pensioners living in the southern coast of Spain Juncker wil ldeport back to Slough

>Want to go on holiday to Benidorm
>Pay an extortionate amount
Even holidays in your own country are more expensive than Costa Brava or Baleares.

As someone who has travelled the world and has toured the UK, I couldn't understand why anyone who lived in the UK could want to spend any more time there than they physically have to.

>anything to do in London

you will probably be able to buy it and take it back to the US with you

yeah all the chavs are going to go for healthy walking holidays in the Peak District! woo!

Seconded

The body responds to trends, not spikes

Eating nothing for one day will do fuck all
Eating shite for one day will do fuck all

Go around pubs and look at castles

>pound is still better than euro

pound lost much more value than the euro, and it's the change in value that matters.