/Kneel/ General

Which soccer player will become the first to kneel during the National Anthem?

My money's on this fag boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Oot2RMc6OI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hgr4DLTv9uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kneel for their national anthem
>never plays for country again

James McClean

Simple question

For what fucking purpose would he kneel. Soccer players and fans are generally a shitload more racist than most American sports, MLS not withstanding.

>yfw players start to kneel for the champions league anthem

#respect

Ignorant post. Portugal isn't a country infected with white-guilt SJWs and entitled niggers. Yet.

Besides, I see no reason to disrespect the OUR national anthem. This place has been the same shit for an entire lifetime. Don't know what would he protest.

Ronaldo does a lot of kneeling around other men but he's always kept it private.

our countries are alot whiter than urs thats probably why

No one gives a shit about the politics surrounding your obesecollide sport or your game show president.

I'm not complaining about that, bong. Just stating fact. This kneeling thing is just the latest in a long, illustrious tradition of political grandstanding in every possible fucking arena by liberals. If anything, I get the feeling that it is going to start creating more racists than "fixing".

Portugal is full of black people, what are you talking about.

>Pogba
>Evra
>Sterling

They're not as bitchy as the ones in America.

I can't imagine the shitstorm if one of French player kneeled during the anthem. They already take flak for not singing it well enough, but a kneel, wow.
Deschamps would be fired and the player would get insta-banned from France team forever

>The virgin anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=5Oot2RMc6OI

>The chad anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=Hgr4DLTv9uk

we only have a few token niggers and one of them is getting abuse from the crowd even when he scores for the NT, so if he knelt it would be bad news for him

>all this protesting racism sure is justifying racism
Kaepernick is a hero for getting this into the open.

clubs pay/buy the players countries dont.. most of the time the player is desperate to play for their country

Our anthem is so overplayed it doesn't hold the same weight as if we used it more sparingly, like the rest of the world save North Korea. The official song of the United States holds only slightly more reverence than the official bird of the United States at this point.

>most of the time the player is desperate to play for their country
maybe for South Americans. Most European players do not give 1 shit

The most racist parts of the USA are where blacks and whites live together

The whitest areas are the most liberal

>Tfw I still dont know what all this kneeling shit is protesting about

Enlighten me ameriwobbles

how would a leaf know this tho?

me neither, it's an alien concept for us

Everybody outside America is an expert on America

That's not true. Cities everywhere in the US have large "minority" populations and are also reliably liberal.

Kneeling during the national anthem of an international game would be unacceptable in any country. If any player did that they'd never get the opportunity to do so again. They'd be fucked. You can't turn up to represent your country and then disrespect it with a protest. What's happening in America is different and a lot of yanks on this board can't appreciate that. The US is creepy as fuck with its incessant need to play the anthem before every domestic sporting event at every level. Those guys kneeling before NFL games aren't representing their country, they're representing their "franchise". So in the same way they're not really disrespecting their country either, at least not to the degree of someone hypothetically doing the same during an international match. The idea of forcing constant, unadulterated jingoism on a bunch of people that aren't even choosing to represent their country is ridiculous. Americans are being a bunch of children by getting so offended by all this.

Why the fuck playing it before every event possible has made it become a joke. Itd do my tits in. Id fucking sit through the cunting thing.

Why not save it for occasions more suited.

Imagine if a decade ago Steven Gerrard refused to wear a poppy because he thought the Hillsborough investigation was unjust. Imagine if the Queen called Gerrard an ungrateful "son of a bitch" who should be thankful he found success in shithole Liverpool. And that footballers in general should be seen and not heard. This would likely offend the players.

kapernick sitting during the anthem was disrespectful, him and the rest of them started kneeling to be MORE respectful towards the nation and vets et al. while still keeping their voices of protest. When has kneeling ever been a sign of disrespect?

If this shit never happened in america i dont think kneeling would be considered something bad to during an anthem altho it would be a weird thing to do

Only kneeling Ronaldo will do would be to suck another man's cock

My koney is on Pogdab

He's not even black!

First player to kneel during anthem will certainly be an american.
NFL players are a bunch of unpatriotic fucks, that's the reason they NEVER won an American Football World Championship.
NFL players don't even play for their country.
Just let that stupid sport die and simply replace it with Rugby.

How about a mixture of the two where you can pass the ball forward but the play doesn't stop everytime a player falls down

Indoctrination, is the short answer. We literally do it before middle-school musicals. We also have rows of American flags displayed at supermarkets, car lots, and anywhere else business can tap into this deep patriotism to make a buck.
I'll put it this way, there's only one song or poem that I know all the lyrics to off the top of my head and can recite at any time, and that's the national anthem. I can't vouch for other Americans, but I imagine that's pretty common.

I can't tell if you are an idiot or if you're purposefully misconstruing my post. Either way, perhaps you should just kill yourself.

Here politicians already called football players names (president Hollande saying they were dumb, not educated), it made players angry, disappointed, but they didn't protest. They kept it calm and dignified, even humorous. It was Hollande who was ridicule in the end.

You're explicitly saying you're upset because of kneeling because it's a race issue. As we discuss this, your gripes reveal themselves to be less about the troops or whatever and more about uppity blacks.

>unironic jebposting

Meanwhile the Trump tax plan gets rid of deductions for local and state taxes to make up for eliminating the estate tax. Your taxes are about to go up, and we're talking about whether or not we have a right to be offended by something.

The queen would have been congratulated on a great bit of banter and everyone would have moved on.

The federal government shouldn't be subsidizing rich states desu. But the estate tax shouldn't be eliminated either.

It's an extension of the Prussian model we have in our schools. The scale of modern wars requires a that an entire nation be willing to rise up in defense from a foreign adversary. After Pearl Harbor you had guys killing themselves if they were rejected for the military.
It's the only way to compete with German Autism. Luckily the germs are self genociding so hopefully in the future we won't have to worry about them becoming a military superpower and trying to impose that Autism on the entire planet.

There should be no income tax, property tax, or estate tax. They should tax people for services used, kind of like the gas tax. The government should not be involved in wealth redistribution.

And how you implement a service tax on the military, schools, FDA, USDA, etc? If you stop paying property tax as soon as your child is out of school the whole system falls apart.

Nearly every state has income tax and every town has municipal taxes. The vast majority of this country is going to see an increase in the money coming out of their bank accounts going to the federal government just so people who make MORE than they do can pay LESS.

Who needs a tax cut more, you or your boss?

Are you one of the billionaires in the top 1% that would benefit from this or one of the 99% that would get screwed? Just curious

the difference is that if a player doesn't want to play for his country he doesn't have to
some players have excluded themselves from playing in nts before so that would be a better "protest"

the ones who benefit most from low taxes are the poorest people who can't afford them

The poorest tend to be the people that receive the most from the government. That money has to come out they money they get from taxes, the majority of which comes from rich people in the case of the taxes he listed

The man who saved Sup Forums

Poogba. Not only will he kneel, he'll also dab.

*populism intensifies*

Implying kneeling is bad

kill yourself Trump echo chamber

NFL ratings is great, Super Bowl is tje 2nd most watchdd event worldwide only losing to World Cup final.

Cry more

Go spam some other board 7-1 favelard

When will Bloco de Esquerda say our anthem is too patriotic and racist?

It's Público who is pushing that sort of agenda now. Reminder not to buy that jewspaper and refrain from subscribing to their online version.

Looks like we'll have to wait until an INTERNATIONAL match

>implying any european has even given a single fuck about an americlap sport
the absolute state of delusion of burgerclaps

Lots of euros care about NBA. The rest is irrelevant outside burgerland.

*lisbon