youtube.com/watch?v=kOO9GsiMb1g
youtube.com/watch?v=bVj4KrBE26Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only if y'all bishes smd and let me in thos sugar walls

I don't think France loves us, I don't think anyone loves us anymore

we luv you guys, thread song :
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5xanDpkB-c

I stand corrected

is this another cringe thread where americans pretend to love the french when the only thing they know about them are surrender jokes and années folles stereotypes?
I don't know any other country that hates france more than the usa
You guys are hypocrites and you betrayed our trust only 20 years after we helped you get your independance

never trust angl* scum especially if there's some g*rman blood in it

But you guys wrote good books

C'est quoi les années folles?

Oh Amérique, nous t'aimons bien
reste donc notre amie, en vrai combien de nous sont partis pour ne pas êtres traités en chiens sous le joug de l'ennemi.
mais grace à vous, nous nous sommes relevés enfin
et je vous dit merci.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Années_folles
when Paris got its reputation basically

You can still trust me goy, I've changed! Really!

We actually do like the French though

>You guys are hypocrites and you betrayed our trust only 20 years after we helped you get your independance

The XYZ affair was an unfortunate misunderstanding. You shouldn't have asked our diplomats to bribe you though.

HON HON HON. MY CHEESE, SHE IS STINKY. SACREBLUE. I SURRENDER. ALLAH ACKBAR.

HON HON HON

What is ww2
Sounds like frenchy just looking for a fight amirite

PLAY LA MARSEILLAISE

0:35
youtube.com/watch?v=kOO9GsiMb1g

Any room for a Brit?

>We actually do like the French though
explain this then, burger.

Nope.

Fuck you

1814 will commence again

maybe the day you'll stop bowin down a granny and you enter liberty club

An act of vandalism means next to nothing. I'm almost certain this was an act by some moron in NO (probably a nigger ironically named Le-something) who thought it was a Confederate statue

This had nothing to do with France. You entered the war because of Germany.
And at the end of the war Eisenhower wanted to "friendly colonize France".
And you literally OFFENDED because De Gaulle did everything to not let France be a vassal of the US.

wew, explain a lot...

oh please save me nigel, I want to be ravished thoroughly by your heroic anglo benis! this country cannot satisfy my needs as a citizen and I must let the Crown cuck me. I am an Americuck and proud. god save the king.

you were literally offended*

I went to America with mom and dad back then and I remember seeing a truck full of soldiers on the highway, I smiled at them and they all waved back at me, I felt like I was on top on the world.
much love for you guys

I fucking love France, our country wouldn't exist without them.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVj4KrBE26Q

>This had nothing to do with France. You entered the war because of Germany.

Tales of German atrocities in France had a massive influence on American support for entering both World Wars.

>And you literally OFFENDED because De Gaulle did everything to not let France be a vassal of the US.

FDR and De Gaulle disagreed on the structure of postwar Europe. But you can't honestly think that the average American hated France because of this.

>presidential republic

>a guy who came from Georgie
>who used to laugh about you
>came to die in Normandie
>one morning when you were not there
really made me think

>But you can't honestly think that the average American hated France because of this.
There was huge butthurt when De Gaulle asked NATO to leave. You took it personally like the dumb fuckers you are, same in 2003

Good to hear it. Would hate to have to burn down your capital again.

The godless French aren't fully human

is this another Mark Twain quote?

>There was huge butthurt when De Gaulle asked NATO to leave. You took it personally like the dumb fuckers you are, same in 2003

There was not huge butthurt. France asked the US to leave, and we did. The overall strategic situation didn't really change, France just wanted more autonomy. And the US respected that. What on earth are you upset about? That there was some grumbling in the process?

please burn it down, I beg of you, save us from the corruption of these fools and the idiocy of this nation. the founding fathers regretted america as they grew old, they even sent letters saying it wasn't what they wanted. america was a mistake that should've never been born.

The Founding Fathers were hardcore idealists with wildly unrealistic views of America that often contradicted themselves

>dude I want a free nation where everyone is equal but we can still own slaves
>I want a nation that's Britain in all but name but it's still not Britain you know
>I want people to not be political at all, I want a republic with no political parties

I hate those hypocritical bastards so much, holy shit, if I had a time machine I would fucking kill George Washington. And truthfully, I'm not a leftist, but I fucking hate this country. These men didn't know what they were doing, it's as if they were high on weed or something.

>they even sent letters saying it wasn't what they wanted.
Really? Or are you pullin' me leg?

>I want a republic with no political parties
How can you possibly have a country without political parties?

>I want a nation that's Britain in all but name but it's still not Britain you know
If I was them I would have done the same thing. A brand new land, why not fashion it in your own image?

>dude I want a free nation where everyone is equal but we can still own slaves
Niggers aren't people though

I definitely think you're pullin' me leg with this one m8

I'm not pulling your leg, I'm very serious. Look up the letters written by John Adams to Thomas Jefferson or vice versa. They hated what they created. It was a monstrosity that was supposed to be a paradise-on-earth utopia. And they never did accomplish it, they never could. I hate this country so much that I didn't even respectfully burn the flag, I just threw it in a trashcan. I know I am a rare occurrence on Sup Forums but there are other Americans like me who think like this, though they are subtle in nature and rarely do speak of their disposition toward this country.

>How can you possibly have a country without political parties?
That's the point, Washington thought you could have a republic with no political parties. It's silly.

>If I was them I would have done the same thing. A brand new land, why not fashion it in your own image?
It's retarded. If Hamilton and his Federalists loved Britain so much, why not fight for Britain? Without their support the revolution would have failed.

>Niggers aren't people though
Fuck off

>Look up the letters written by John Adams to Thomas Jefferson or vice versa. They hated what they created.
What did they hate about it?

Why do you hate America? I think it's a great country, you guys have way more freedom than we do. Our country is very left-wing, very politically correct, more so than your country.

>Washington thought you could have a republic with no political parties.
I didn't know that

>It's retarded. If Hamilton and his Federalists loved Britain so much, why not fight for Britain? Without their support the revolution would have failed.
I guess I don't know much about early American history. So the federalists wanted to make the US more like Britain, but the Democratic-Republicans wanted each colony to be mainly self-governing with very little in the way of a federal government I'm guessing?

>Niggers aren't people though
>Fuck off
I thought most Americans didn't like their black people. But fair enough.

That's beyond horrible. It's not like she's some Confederate general where they'd be controversy, she's a hero.

I like French culture a lot. It's not really the Paris and fashion sort of thing, but the people seem to have a better eye for aesthetics than other places. Sort of like Japan in a sense.

They just hated how it became nothing like of what they envisioned for it. They were idiots, my dude. They weren't practical as another American in this thread said. They were essentially the same as communists talking about utopia except they were liberal theorists talking about utopia instead of communists. Same shit, different time period. They were no better than the SJWs of today's era, ironically enough.

>Why do you hate America?
Well I could list on and on about why I don't like it but for starters, it was screwed up from the beginning. Also, alot of freedom isn't necessarily a good thing. Libertarians love to go on about how the gubbermint is repressing their rights and how the laws are putting them down but let's be honest here, if you never had laws in the first place, how will the laws guarantee your rights?

>They just hated how it became nothing like of what they envisioned for it. They were idiots, my dude. They weren't practical as another American in this thread said. They were essentially the same as communists talking about utopia except they were liberal theorists talking about utopia instead of communists. Same shit, different time period. They were no better than the SJWs of today's era, ironically enough.
I didn't know this. I studied the American Civil War at school, but I've not studied much around the American Revolution at all. Although I've been watching a TV show about it recently, but it doesn't talk about the founding fathers' ideas that much. Just focusing on the reasons for war, and then the military campaigns of the war itself.

>Also, alot of freedom isn't necessarily a good thing. Libertarians love to go on about how the gubbermint is repressing their rights and how the laws are putting them down but let's be honest here, if you never had laws in the first place, how will the laws guarantee your rights?
I'm not an anarchist, because obviously if you ENTIRELY eliminate the government, then your country will be ruled by criminal gangs, or whoever else manages to acquire power through sheer force.

But I like the fact that America has more freedom than Britain. You can basically believe what you like over there. You have the first amendment, but we don't. We have hate speech laws. If you say certain things that are offensive to minorities (even if they don't incite violence), you can get arrested. Also we have tons of CCTV. And we don't have guns. America is freer in all these respects.

rip jerry lewis

We literally have hate speech laws as well and tons of CCTV. Who cares about guns? All the people who preach about fighting tyranny just want to shoot jelly jars in the backyard, they won't do shit especially when the police look more like the military than they do actual cops over here.

You'll get socially ostracized shamed if you try saying anything offensive towards minorities here as well.