Say something nice about my home state of georgia

it's pretty good as long as you're not near Atlanta

t. born and living in Georgia

IT'S FUCKING HOT

I know it was like 90 degrees outside today were i live

aw i'm blushing

I guess I got used to it because yesterday I was surprised to hear that it was 93 degrees outside, and today it was kinda manageable at a chilly 87 degrees

I liked your old flag better.

nice gay scene. perfect het-homo mix.
90 aint shit

Really lovable posters. Nice weather.
Also I'm a personal fan of Savannah and Wormsloe.

Thanks
t. Savannahposter

I know nothing about Georgia besides that Savannah and Atlanta are there, and that it's one of the few states whose flag I like

It might be an am*rishart state but it at least has the same name as a great country

buffer state
sherman's march to sea went through atlanta
hartsfield airport is biggest in USA (it's in atlanta)
georgia has some of the worst traffic (I've seen way worse drivers in Houston Texas though)
we steal names from other places (rome, athens, king George)
we have a butts county
we have weird city names (hopeulikit, between, climax)
our state flag changed from a confederate flag to another flag, and then someone promised they'd change it back but he lied and instead changed it to a different confederate flag for some fucking reason
also it's hot sometimes
coca cola factory is here as well, but some restaurants still only serve pepsi

>weird cities
>he forgot Santa Claus and Cumming

>yfw there's a swim team in Cumming named the "Cumming Waves"

ah yes I forgot about that airport, it's actually the busiest in the entire world

Best flag!

I respect that you still use the stars and bars yet nobody seems to have really caught on to it

shit i;m from georgia too

Kind of surprised it hasn't become a trendy topic to virtue signal around yet. I anticipate that before the decade is up.

It apparently was worth it for the devil to go down there once

>Atlanta
Is it a nigger infested shithole like Detroit?
Walking Dead

They probably changed it because people complained about the battle flag get the current flag is literally about the exact same thing as the official CSA flag

midwestfag here. The south seems much more comfy and cultured in many ways but there's just no way I could live in a place with so many nogs. Especially now that it seems like there's gonna be a major chimpout in a few years.

It's like NYC except darker.

>Is it a nigger infested shithole like Detroit?
Kind of.