Brexit wins by less than 2%

>brexit wins by less than 2%
>most young people (i.e. the people the vote will affect most) wanted to remain
>vote has divided the nation, with Scotland and NI overwhelmingly wanting to stay
>logic which drove the leave campaign was essentially 'WE WUZ EMPIREZ AND SHEEIT'
>the people that wanted to leave were less educated and more likely to be unemployed
>the government itself did not even want to leave and had to beg it's population to make the sane choice
>campaign leading up to the vote was a shambles - fearmongering and meaningless soundbites being spouted by both sides in shameless attempts to gain popularity
>the decision to leave has been objectively terrible; the UK's economy is in ruins and the UK itself is going to split
>democracy led to a nation choosing to implode

tell me again why democracy is supposed to be the best form of government?

>1 post by this ID

Less (((educated)))

If only native Brits voted they still would have left, stay mad Ahmed

Fuck off Scottish communist

>NI
>overwhelmingly in

it was almost a 50-50 you cuck

It's strange to see liberals hating democracy now as well, just not for the same reasons.

Most young people are fucking idiots who have sipped on the SJW cool-aid.

What amuses me is that when in 10 years Britain is on top of Europe with complete control over its economy, jobs, policies, borders and an actual buyable non-meme currency...

...you cucks will have forgotten it all and will try to pull another stunt like the EU all over again.

>There is no race, everyone is equal
>Intellectually inferior people's opinions should be discarded.

Bigots

Because your queen prefers watching that shit than being blamed all the time.

I mean is Sup Forums not the perfect example of how entertaining people who think they can think and rule can be?

it's been less than 12 hours, neither you nor anyone else knows what the fuck is going on yet except that the UK has asserted her sovereignty

suck shit from my ass you whingey little bitch

Hey kid, guess what? When you grow up your political ideology is likely to change. Crazy, right?

>It's all about immigration
I love this meme
People may have voted leave in the thought that immigration would be reduced massively, but that's not what is likely to happen in the end
It's still worth voting leave because the EU, and especially the Eurozone, has shown itself to be not all that functional when faced with crisis or with large discrepancies in the economies of its member states (see Greece, Spain, Italy)
The appeal of the EU isn't dead, but it needs to be constructed in a way that doesn't rely on a few huge economies propping up the rest and trying to pretend that northern Europe is the same as southern Europe

People only like democracy when they have the majority.

Fuck the young people. They've been brainwashed to think everything is racist. Not to mention the older people know what life was like before the EU. They know they made a mistake and they have corrected it.

I usually oppose democracy but in this case it resulted in an influx of fresh juicy and flavorful liberal tears to sustain me.

How does it feel that once Scotland leaves the UK, Scotland will be seen as a 3rd world country and thus "less than"?

I am enjoying this "Democracy was a mistake" phase globalist leftards are going through right now

I am also of the opinion that Democracy is trash but I'll be damned if It doesn't me the result I want every now and again

any time liberals lose in a democratic vote its always "tyranny of the majority", "fuck old people", or "democracy is broken."

same thing happened with gay vote in california

>older generations saving newer generations from their own stupidity

youth = insanity

Voting rights should be moved to 25 years + family and children.

>brexit wins by less than 2%

what are you talking about? the vote was 51.9-48.1 in favour of leave, hat's nearly 4%

that was 1.25 million voters leave won by, and i don't know what the fuck happened with the postal votes

Postal votes would have been counted at the same time IIRC

when the students actually grow up, they might appreciate what a valuable asset we secured for them today.

>>vote has divided the nation, with Scotland and NI overwhelmingly wanting to stay
London itself wants to stay. There's talk of the city of London proper abandoning the UK. And it could. It alone is one of the strongest economies in Europe. It could break away and become a city-state.

lol

It won by 4% you tard.

>WAH WAH I DON'T LIKE THIS DECISION BECAUSE I DIDN'T LIKE IT
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They'll benefit off the australia/uk trade deal and resource boom, top teir quality produce and still slander you brits.

Stay strong.

:/

This would never fucking happen you idiot

Kek this.

Although I sort of agree with OP, democracy is shit tier. I think democracy can be a good thing but it shouldn't be available to people without a job, or an IQ under 85, and so on. Also need to live in the country for 10 years.

London itself actually has the power to independently break away based on the decision of the city government.

Jim Crow lawz n sheeit

There would be two things I'd implement when it comes to voting.

1. You must produce an income tax
2. You must understand basic policies of the country (i.e. if you don't know the difference between PST and GST here in Canada or MP from MLA, you're disqualified)

Basically, if you don't contribute economically to the country and are ignorant about basically issues, you're useless and shouldn't dictate how other people spend their money.

What happened?

obviously the referendum to exit won you mouthbreather. but the stats show than 3/4 young people wanted to stay, and OP explicitly referred to young voters in his post.

i bet you're a trumplet too, it would explain how illiterate you are.

Yes thats right we should let young people decide everything! How about lowering the voting age while you are at it! After all, its not as-if 16-24 year olds are childish or incapable of using anything other that muh feelings to make a decision.

Lets put them in-charge of fiscal policy too while we are at it.

I would have this too.
Honestly the nation made better choices on average when you had to own property in order to have a vote.

Aren't you fear mongering with that post? It's your fucking country for God's sake, you may not agree with the referendum results but you should at least support it and be a man of your country.

>if you don't have a job
Being unemployed doesn't make you wrong.

>if you have a low IQ this makes you automatically wrong on everything political

Sure, they are gullible, but that doesn't make them wrong.

>live in the country for 10 years
More like have to be born in the country.

Fucking foreigners' opinions shouldn't be valid in votes or really anything political.