twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gets bit by a bug
>die

Post the pic

jej

w-w-what pic?!?

Even the ocean tries to eat you.
youtube.com/watch?v=bY9kyMUu0tA

A larger ratio of people die from poisonous creatures in the USA than Australia. This pathetic propaganda about Australia is super dangerous needs to fucking end already. It's just obnoxious by this point.

>not embracing it because of banter value and meme mining
Fuck off you glass jawed cunt.

>tfw convict ancestry
>most of them were serious criminals

he's some redditor that spergs out every time someone mentions wildlife or convicts and makes a dozen threads a day
wish he'd just fuck right off and stop ruining our reputation here if I'm honest

My ancestors didn't say sorry to the natives ._.

reckon there's a lot of abo blood on my ancestors hands since some of them were in tasmania during the black war

as long as they didn't hurt the tassie tigers

probably did

We wuz convicts and shiet!

how are they even alive?

no one has died from a spider bite in a long time

what about snakes?

have to be a retard to be bitten by a snake

unforgivable, may your family endure a century of curses and poor crops and huntsman spiders showing up in unexpected places

>have to be a retard to be bitten by a snake
>graph shows over 100000 bites each year

Come on bro

My ancestors weren't convicts, so I die from the heat every spring to autumn

I mean you get some really fucking dumb cunts here

yeah there's a lot of retards here

what state mate?

You normally get rushed to a hospital and get the antidote and the worst thing that happens is you feel a bit sick... Most of the time.

Explain aussie history a bit to me. How did all the convicts reform to where they created their own country?

>stuck with shit coworker who does fuck all and leaves it all to me
>4 fucking hours
Lord help me

Mate I'm up at Queensland

Kind of a meme.

Lots of people moved here from Europe and various stages of Australias history.

I bet that bogans tend to be more closely related to anglos than the rest of the country.

Same.

So, Australia being prisoner island was just a very brief chapter in its history?

Kind of a meme.
Lots of people moved here from Europe at various stages of Australia's history.
>I bet that bogans tend to be more closely related to anglos than the rest of the country.

they served out a period of hard labour then got to work for themselves after that
property was cheap as fuck and often given away for free, so they just lived off the land. Settlers came over and unfucked out legal and administrative systems, each colony became self governing and then eventually they all agreed to federate as a single country except for New Zealand who didn't agree with the constitution and decided to fuck off and do their own thing.

the vast majority of Australians are anglo with a bit of irish mixed in with them, not just bogans. Immigration from other areas only started up after the war

ah yeah fair enough then, it's too fucking humid up there for me

Yes.

Where do I find full time minimum wage work lads

I'm on part time atm

>the vast majority of Australians are anglo with a bit of irish mixed in with them, not just bogans. Immigration from other areas only started up after the war.

This is wrong unless you mean ww1

There were Germans living in Australia prior to ww2 and then when the war began they were kicked out of their homes and made to live in internment camps.

No, we were settled as a convict colony and convicts were shipped over for 101 years. Most Tasmanians are descended from convicts these days

South Australia didn't get any convicts though and Western Australia only had a few sent over to boost their population

"no"
literally a third of our history was spent as a convict colony

a couple of germans in south australia doesn't mean shit
there were dutch that came over from the dutch east indies and afghans long before that, but no one talks about dutch and afghan migration to Australia

migrants were overwhelmingly irish and english until the end of world war 2 with the populate or perish program.
this is literally established history

I got Scottish highland ancestory so I really can't handle heat. Fuck Queensland

>thought winter was over a week ago
>got cold again

My parents are both Irish and I live in Perth so I fucking roast every summer no matter how much sunscreen I put on

Probably going to die of cancer at 50

>snektugal

Wasn't just a couple.

Lot's of Germans changed their last names after the war too so they could avoid racism.

Schmidt families became Smiths.

Australia is an Irish colony, just one of the facts of life.

"Victoria’s first German immigrants arrived in 1849 under a British bounty to attract vineyard workers. They established a thriving settlement north of Melbourne, in what was later to become the suburb of Thomastown.

Hundreds more Germans rushed to Victoria hoping to strike gold. Almost immediately they were the largest non-British group in Victoria: 10,000 strong in 1861. By 1864 there were already around 13 German associations in Victoria's gold field towns."

that's an American thing mostly

they were the biggest non-anglophone minority, but that meant absolute shit when the vast, vast majority of people were from the isles

once again, german migration mostly came in after the wars

>10,000 strong
kek

KEK

K-E-K

>Australia was filled with Germans
>there was 10,000 of them

Australia didn't have many people in the 1800's....

10,000 was a lot of Germans in Victoria back then.

1,700,000 in 1870 after the gold rush when your precious germans cropped up

really love your alternative take on australian history mate

So shit loads more germans came here after the war and yet you still think Australia is anglo?

It's full of mixed up european mongrels that are a mix of everything.

My blood test comes back as 18 percent anglo and 44 percent western european.

38 percent Scandinavian European.

>shitloads of germans
mate it was half a million and they're centred mostly in south australia
you're literally blurring together american and australian history
>blood test
fucking kek, we're done here

thats for me.

Blood, Saliva, whatever...

I'm not laughing at you for how the test was taken but because you think those tests actually mean anything
you're literally WE WUZing like an American right now

I hate when Aussies here say we are Poms.

We are so much better than the Poms...

Competing with Poms is such a proud part of our history but then you Unaussie neck beards try saying we are poms.

WE WUZ CONVICTS N SHIET!

At most its around 2-3000, of that about 5-600 might need antivenin and you might get about 2-3 a year on average that actually die. Which is an interesting and exotic way of dying I suppose, but we'll get around 1200 people a year dying from some fat chick talking on their phone, drunks and other fucking morons crashing a car

Mr Snek is not the worst thing around. Plus unlike cats they actually eat vermin

>why don't Australians ignore our history and ethnicity because I don't like what it tells us

youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs

In the 1870s an economic downturn and political unrest in central Europe saw increased immigration from the German states. Germany’s enthusiastic participation in international exhibitions in Melbourne consolidated links between the two countries, and German immigration continued into the twentieth century.

During the First and Second World Wars, anti-German sentiment meant that Germans were banned from immigrating, and some of those already here were imprisoned as enemy aliens. After World War II, large numbers of Germans began to arrive, many of them Displaced Persons. 22% were Lutheran, while almost 10% were Jewish. The number of Germans in Victoria increased five-fold from the end of the War to 1961, when 39,291 were counted.

Actually did the test though.
It confirmed I was highly german just like my parents always told me.

>During the First and Second World Wars, anti-German sentiment meant that Germans were banned from immigrating, and some of those already here were imprisoned as enemy aliens. After World War II, large numbers of Germans began to arrive, many of them Displaced Persons. 22% were Lutheran, while almost 10% were Jewish. The number of Germans in Victoria increased five-fold from the end of the War to 1961, when 39,291 were counted.
hmm this sounds like exactly what I was saying

>I was highly german
Sorry to hear user, hope you get well soon

so you think your individual experience extends across the entire country despite the copious evidence to the contrary?

So basically germans were moving here even in the 1970's.

A lot of Aussies have at least little bit of german blood.

one of my mates is a boer and that must mean that everyone in australia has a bit of dutch in them too

>arrived in the last 70 years
>meaning two generations at most
>therefore a lot of Australians must have a little bit of german blood

Why is this all aussies are poms meme so big on Sup Forums.

because that's the fucking fact of the matter you dense cunt

you are unironically the stupidest person I've ever come across on Sup Forums

The germans went on and had kids with the people already here.

Two generations later and those kids are so Aussie they know nothing about german except their great grandad or grandma was from there.

Nah, you need to stop hanging out with uneducated people at the local rural pub.

Rural towns are shit btw.

>spiderbiteugal

>post war migration
>great granddad or grandma

doesn't add up mate

if they had a single great grandparent that was german, that doesn't make them german. My great grandmother was french, but I'm sure as fuck not french when every single other one of my great grandparents were from england

we're also talking about half a million genuine german migrants across Australian history, with that being front loaded. We're currently a country nearing a population of nearly 25 million, so that's 1/50th of the population.
Compare that to the 1 million currently living Australians born in England, the 500,000 kiwis, chinese and indians, the 250,000 south africans etc etc etc. meanwhile the German born population is a whopping 100,000

going off listed ancestries, we have a third list themselves as english, another third listing themselves as australian which means that most of them are also english ethnically and only 4.5% german, and they're centred rural south australia

so yeah you'll have to forgive me for maintaining that australia is ethnically anglo and not german just because you happen to have german parents

literally live in Melbourne mate

>if they had a single great grandparent that was german, that doesn't make them german. My great grandmother was french, but I'm sure as fuck not french when every single other one of my great grandparents were from england

Proves my point that Aussies are just mongrels cross breeds.

you have eight great grandparents. If one is german and the rest are english, you're english and not a "mongrel cross breed"

this is not a difficult concept to understand

>just because you happen to have german parents

My parents are only half german.

oh well that invalidates my entire post doesn't it

just fuck off to another thread with your retarded headcanon

>Australia

There are lots of Aussies with very mixed european ancestory.

I bet there is more of us than there is Asians.

I wonder who could be behind this post

yes, a mix of english and irish

Fuck off dickhead you are just the shit version of Australia.

You are basically Australia's Canada.

Tell your Maoris and Samoans to stop moving here and pretending they are African American gangsters btw...

quintessentially reddit post

I really can tell you're half german with how fucking autistic you are

>can't even play airsoft
please tell me more about your great country

Shut up New Zealand / Australia's Canada.

autism

>Portugal

It must be embarrassing for you guys, at least some of you are alright.
I'm almost convinced it's a american proxy if he thinks that "Australia's Canada" is an insult.

aspergers

You aren't even a real country.

You are basically a state of Australia except you are only not by a technicality.

I wish he was

unfortunately he's been here sperging out on Sup Forums with his alternative facts and reddit threads for ages
9/10 australian threads are made by him

They aren't "Alternative" facts.

This retarded obession with muh ancestry is fuckin pathetic. I thought it was the one thing we didn't ape the Amerifats with.

Go anywhere Europe and it's full of landwhale Amerifats in matching (name of last place they visited) t-shirts telling the locals how fucking connected they are to (insert name of place they're currently in).

>Not caring about your history or identity

Bogan scum.

you literally do not have a single coherent argument for how australians are apparently heavily german

shan't reply to your drivel anymore

Germany is a made up nation.

G'DAY M88

DIGGERYDOOS HUH M8?

EHEHEHEH MAAAATEE GOOD ON YA MATE

>how australians are apparently heavily german

I didn't say this.. That's a strawman argument.

I said a lot of Aussie are part German.

It means a different thing.

wow...

so..

you......

be.. saying.

we. were. germans...

and shit.

If by a lot you mean