Go on /bant/

>Go on /bant/
>Laid back threads, chitchat and humor

>Come back to Sup Forums
>19 threads about how whites are subhuman in the catalog
>Random shit about fitness or being a virgin or encouraging racemixing for some reason. Not sure how it belongs here, or why people feel compelled to post it here
>50% of the board is a general
>"why are x, so y?" - as if we can fucking answer why some ethnic group does something in your damn country. How the fuck are we suppose to know?
>Your country >retarded survey question

Explain to me how int is not obsolete these days please. It's becoming increasingly harder to justify coming here.

Sup Forums is obsolete even reddit is better

Sup Forums's really dying now. You are better off waiting for the ironic SJW and unironic SJW posting to die off.
Hopefully this board can just go back to being somewhat politically neutral and anti migration.

>Laid back threads, chitchat
>cant even talk about anything without a double digit IQ amerimutt who most likely looks like this calling you a roach
Hmmm

>Can't talk about anything on int without a single digit IQ Roach neet posting a picture of a black penis in every thread because he has no job or friends

Hmmmm

>go to Sup Forums
>shit thread asking why Sup Forums is so shit

not sure lad, but keep up the good work

>go to Sup Forums
>ironically think its /r9k/ and Sup Forums mixed together

It's somehow worse than both pol and r9k. It's managed to be a collection of the worst posts from pol + the worst from from r9k.

wh*Tes are literally subhumans

t. r/pol/ leaf

t. Facebookcom/r/int colombian

why are whites so racist?

>Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa what happened to my wh*te safespace
Wh*tes are subhumans

Ah yes very funny

Why did you post this image?

Well?

Wasn't /bant/ made to be a containment board for all of Sup Forums's off-topic shit? LMAO I saw a fucking pony topic up for almost 2 hours on Sup Forums.

And yet it's managed to be better than int

Then go back there

Okay I will lol I have it open in another tab

>my wh*Teoid ass is on fire

I enjoy these threads