Why are these countries so good and perfect?

Why are these countries so good and perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

nrk.no/trondelag/en-av-fem-jenter-i-ungdomsskolen-har-et-hoyt-niva-av-depressive-symptomer-1.13642005
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont know why. Why dont you tell us then?

Otherwise resourceless people blessed with natural resources

>bantz n' bantz
Do two wrongs make a right?

whats the middle flag, the kingdom of toothpaste and picnic rugs?

>Norway
It's Norway
>Croatia
It's Croatia
>New Zealand
It's New Zealand
Those are one of the best reason as for why they are good and perfect, but I want to read the opinions of the rest

@78552083
>*str*l**
lmao how does it feel to be near to one of the best countries in the world but be so unlucky that you were born in fucking au***a*ia

NZ prefect lol nope

Croatias president came over the other day.
We're good friends now.

It's the Pineapple Kingdom, where they deal with heavy existential questions as to whether or not a pizza without ananas is truly a pizza at all.

t. Kuang Yun-ming

I just paid 350 for a 4 bedroom house, how the fuck are you supposed to get a house big enough for a family in auckland?

>I just paid 350 for a 4 bedroom house
Fucking where?

coober pedy

Condos are expensive. I paid $700k for mine 10 years ago.

damn croatia is HOT!

Fucking wew lad, you'd have to pay me 350 grand to live there. Fuck that.

>top
Not Denmark
>bottom
Not Australia

That's why they're so perfect.

>Poo Peeland

it's so perfect a fifth of their population live here

pro tip
You don't

What do you like about them. I mean New Zealand looks nice but I wonder if that's grass is greener on the other side shit.

>I mean New Zealand looks nice but I wonder if that's grass is greener on the other side shit

we have one of the worst rates of suicide in the world

No we don't it's youth suicides that are pretty bad, but overall its pretty standard.

Don't forget mental illness rates and homelessness!
But don't worry, I'm sure Bill English will fix all that.

every city in USA looks very cozy too, people there(even normies) are just perfect compared to the apes that I know here

Is it higher than ours?

For Youth I think it is

Suicides and depression is a big in Norway too. Good ol' winter depression.

>tfw parents want to move to New Zealand when they're older because they think it's better in every possible way
fucking TRAITORS

that's complete bullshit because Norway is pretty average with the sucide rate, but it's also one of the happiest countries in the world

>Complete bullshit
nrk.no/trondelag/en-av-fem-jenter-i-ungdomsskolen-har-et-hoyt-niva-av-depressive-symptomer-1.13642005

Youth depression and suicide is a known problem here. Not absolutely horrible, but still a growing concern.

croatia is a shithole compared to the other two

fesh and cheps

Still warm and sunny tho

That's an article about depression and loneliness, not suicides. Believe it or not, those are very different things. The numbers are not that unique compared to other countries either, it's actually quite normal for teenage girls to go through some periods of depression and loneliness, it's expected behavior.

>Croatia
no

I want to fucc her if you smell my drift

A common love for negresses.

The based Croatian poster converted me to ebony goddesses about a year ago
tyb croat

Success breeds envy

> Norway
Yes
>NZ
Meh, even the us is better
> croatia