youtube.com/user/MironovSerge/videos
youtu.be/2sV0s5-gXkM?t=1m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_qhLRUh66k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's it?

I too am also interested in their persecption

me too...

Rocky IV (1985)
Russian captain trained into a superhuman boxer with vs american-italian boxer filmed and released during the cold war period

Rocky IV is what motivated the guy in pic related to start working out. So thanks to this movie we have a real life Ivan Drago.

he recently went to London btw

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503285125153.webm

Good film and good guys (Stallone and Lundgren)

cute

I'm more interested in what Russians feel about most RTS games.

Also German on Call of Duty and 20000 other similar FPS

I liked No Russian in COD

Since you live in USA maybe you're more tolerant than average Russians?

this.

Tolerant towards everyone that isnt c*mmie or r*ssian

you just reminded me that i should play some yak in warthunder and to shoot down some burgers

for some reason meeting germans is rare if you play soviets in air rb, it's always shitfires and burgercrap

Its just games. I had played for germans in panzer general eg, sieged Leningrad and shit=)

He has cool videoblog btw

youtube.com/user/MironovSerge/videos

selfish twat

Like all bodybuilders.

man those things were OP

The 9T and 9K with the 37 and 45mm cannons, holy shit. Been years since I played though. Are they still good?

Which video is the London one?

dunno about those, i don't like guns bigger than 20mm, those 37-45 mm are way too hard to land a shot in a dogfight, they are bomber hunters

yaks don't particularly shine but they are decent, except for low ammo ofc (shooting down a couple of planes will deplete most of your ammo, but then not like it's different with spitfires, it's americans and italians have excessive ammo) and for high altitude performance, and you should be accurate when you dive

Why is he selfish? Is it because he doesn't share himself with you?

youtu.be/2sV0s5-gXkM?t=1m20s (timecode)

Later he says there that he is afraid.

Because he's a famous asshole

back when i used to play they werent really bomber hunter though because gaining altitude in them was a pain and they were about to get nerfed further on that. but they were pretty good nonetheless.

honestly you should try them. yea you only get like 12-20 shots a mag but all it takes is to time your shots. one hit and OFF GOES THE WING. i swear it's worth it, or at least it used to be.

for 20mm cannons i prefered the LA 5F/FN,never liked the 20mm yak/laggs much

Rocky's name is Robert.

>don't know english
>going to London

Rocky > Creed > Rocky 4

Haven't seen the others desu

literally one of the most american sequences in the past century. last minute always gets me
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_qhLRUh66k

At least it's not Rambo 3

>fit guy getting embarassed
CUTE