Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of Brockhampton?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of Brockhampton?

Hip-hop for girls.
But, yeah, it's fun.

odd future but instead of closeted fags it's just fags

good

I get more bored just by seeing pictures of these albums.

lots of potential and beautiful moments on each album, excited for what the future holds for them

I hope they all have a nice day

Was decent at first but got old really fast

I wasnt aware the music changed between when it was first dropped and now

Boring industry plant

Brockhampton is peak Reddit

tried to listen to saturation 1 and 3 and they were horrible albums full of shitty tracks, while they do have some decent songs like boogie or heat for example, most of their songs dont have a fucking cohesive theme and is just every rapper making a different random verse that has nothing to do with the other verses, a part from a few songs the beats feel pretty lazy, it just sounds like they rushed everything to make as much tracks as posible and just focus on the singles, while they are extremely overated i think they have a lot of potential

Love them

they are bad, very repetitive in material and not as good as their contemporaries

im actually surprised i didn't realize how bad the mixing was the first time i listened to them. i went back today after not listening to them since Sat 1 and was amazed at the trash.

soyboy music

This but with post-ironic sincerity

Three great albums in one year. Although I hope they change their style for the next album and make it have more of a theme instead of scattered vignettes in each song.

they need to learn to cut tracks and not just dump everything they record

how is the mixing bad? not even saying you're necessarily wrong but I've listened through multiple times and i was never distracted by any bad mixing choices, everything popped pretty well imo

Absolutely 3 for me

I don't really like the songs that everyone goes crazy for off of 1 and 2. The only songs that I like off of 1 and 2 are Heat, Junky, and Face. Saturation 3 is the only album that I like all the way through so it's my favorite by default.

Some albums hold up a lot better than others. Some albums blow their load on the first listen like Diiv - Oshin whereas others can last forever (MBV - Loveless). Just a couple examples.

white girls like to talk about which member of brockhampton theyd most like to fuck then take loads of ecstasy and coke and message many dudes at the same time that she considers "boyfriends"

Lmao sounds like you got your own problems you gotta sort out pal

I listen to these albums most days still. The production is really the shining star. As other users have pointed out, the verses/songs are often unconnected or at best loosely connected. There music just feels incredibly authentic, though. I hope they focus more on connecting their verses and give us a more cohesive album for Team Effort.

t. white girl that likes to talk about which member of brockhampton theyd most like to fuck then take loads of ecstasy and coke and message many dudes at the same time that she considers "boyfriends"

Damn, who cucked you, user?

LGBT-friendly Odd Future.
I guess the production is well done.
Most of it just sounds horribly generic, though.
Just not for me.

3 > 2 = 1
this is objective fact

Wrong.
It's 2 > 3 >> 1.

you did not deserve these dubs, cuckhold.

Alt normie trash. They suck. They're unoriginal and boring.

definitely soy, still super enjoyable

good but their fans are really annoying