Yes

I believe they are a fetish for me

me too buddy

Nah, uniforms are for the military.

UAE
Yes

United States
Hell no

hell no. School uniforms are too sexual for boys to concentrate on their studies.

private > public school uniforms on slags

Poland
no

New Zealand

Yes. We inherited the custom from you.

yes yes yes!

>having to wear long woollen socks in summer
Fuck that, uniforms sucked

There's this dude that wears his school uniform in college. He says it helps him stay in the mood to work.

Yes. Helped me stay focused at school

Every mufti day I would act up.
(Mufti day = wear regular clothes day)

Yes and our slipping standards can be directly plotted against our slacking off about uniforms (I'm a scientist)

No. Dont want our kids to turn out like the British.

No but I wish we had. Would have spared me some serious cringe remembering the shit I used to wear to school.

/thread

I think it'ss pretty much a universal thing, I'd actually be surprised if a country existed which did not use them.

ayyy

would plumb

nice

post more

>universal

lol It's basically non-existent here

It depends in the US, some districts have enforced dress code while some don't. Private schools of course almost always have a dress code.
I certainly prefer just wearing what I wanted, especially during the extreme ends of the seasons. Wearing a uniform in Texas during the summer was awful.

really? i would've thought Scandinavians to be orderly and such

I'm in two minds about it. on one hand, it would make life better for low-income students, since they wouldn't be pressured to buy clothes of expensive brands to fit in. on the other hand, it might also make it harder for low income students, since they would have to pay for the uniforms themselves. another good thing is that it breeds solidarity and a shared identity among the students.

of course, the majority of Sup Forums just wants them because they're in muh animus.

yes

yeah

school girl got taken away from a uni budget cut protest

yes

fuck yeah

>that flag

R A R E
A
R
E

Nope, luckily Sweden doesn't have school uniforms.
We just dress in whatever we like.

muh fantasy

I do
Average people can't dress themselves

no, nowadays those uniforms are basically for fetish reasons only

it's just an australian/new zealander working there btw, there are several unique posters from there

smugaussieschoolgirl.jpeg

school uniforms are the greatest thing ever
the one thing i miss about school is seeing girls in skirts everywhere i look.
Also it forces them to not wear degenerate clothing

>skirts
>not degenerate
they literally show women's legs, and that is totally haram

I do
Hopefully it would create a culture of people caring about their appearance more and prevent our minorities from being so easily assimilated into ghetto trash culture

Yes.

Ty uk.

its alright if you have stockings and your shirt is long enough in my opinion

skirt*

This, but i think the difference is probably more exaggerated in Australia

Nope

The whole idea just seems ridiculous

In the Netherlands I never saw girls in my city in degenerate clothing.

But I guess thats because everyone had to bike through the wind and rain lol.

Emirato del Nuevo PerĂº
No

>You country
Sweden
>Do you believe in school uniforms
No, we rarely even wear suits at work here.
I work for a pretty big company and everyone just shows up to the office in jeans and a sweater/shirt etc.

>teenagers with clear skin
hmmm

Not that strange, only one kid in my class had acne. I never did. Got a few pimples but that was all.

This.
The entire uniform/suit/dress like we tell you thing barely exist here unless you are military/police or a firefighter.
Not even my boss wears a suit.

Only in some private schools

Of course

I wore uniforms throughout the entire middle-highschool. I am sick of it.

Yeah but uniformity stretches a bit further than what you wear in Korea

>starkke joggingbroeken
>niet degeneraat

sure

Yes

School isn't a place where you are meant to flourish and discover yourself or whatever

what's the relevance of these posts, what are you adding to the thread in making them, why are they here

nonce

>in dutchland
i dont believe that a single bit
the dutch seem to try too hard to appear as ''proper'' and ''non-degenerate'' and ''we have morals guise i swear its not like drugs and prostitution is almost a national sport here i swear xddddd'' kind of society on the internet

1.Nepal
2.Yes
In school level dress code are very strict[Probably one of the strictest in the whole world] but in college and higher level education dress code is loose.Pic related of college students

Ugh i meant to say school uniform not dress code.Replace every dress code with uniform desu

I'm not really sure why but school uniforms are not a thing in Scandinavia and what I have heard is mostly just a thing in Britain and Irelanf in Europe. Everyone went to school with clothes from home.

Not really though. Found that one on my first day of flag collecting and have seen one every day since.

>mufti day
wtf

we just called it free dress day

what state are you from mate

I just found RĂ©union which made me really happy

its because nordics dont have deep class divide

>being this rich

i barely can aford a pair of socks man, uniforms are pretty expensive

In Brazil, it sucks. People go as they want in school. The girls wear mini shorts and go almost naked, the desire to fuck them is huge. They have no discipline, and if they give the discipline they think it is bad.

These are years of cultural Marxism. Until 1980 they had formal uniforms.

Example

Jesus and what is the sign?Is it some kind of protest or event?

Protest in school to allow girls to wear mini shorts at school. And they got

I wish.

(obs: this protest was organized by communist party)