Pro immigration cucks BTFO

But user, if you deport the Mexicans you won't have anymore delicious Mexican food?

How do you racists xenophobes respond to this?

The Tejanos will make my fajitas, not dirty mexcrements.

>implying USA even has Mexican food all i ever see is taco stand tier restaurants

Gosh, all the skill and ingredients required for making Mexican food!

Shit man, you need like corn, tomatoes, cheese... It's just too complicated! How will we ever do without the bandit controlled murderhole we learned these alchemies from approximately 200 years ago? Where even the most biased in their favor won't deny they have zero notion of republican government and a murder rate exceeding that of war torn Iraq?

Fuck, this is such a dilemma...

Usually owned and run by Mexicans.

Recipe book...

>mexican food
I eat tex mex you pepperbelly

That slop isn't Mexican food. Thats texmex shit.

Yeah true Mexican food would have you shitting blood for a week. This rip of "tex mex" that we have in American only does that for a day.

the implication mexicans are the same as illegal immigrants is racist. Also that isn't even Mexican food.

Not gonna lie, Mexican breakfast is amazingly good.

You're forgetting we have Taco Bell.

Pepper belly is my go to. Any other good underrated Mexican insults?

this damn argument comes up here all the time

>implying I want to walk down the street whilst the putrid stench of curry emanates from every third house

rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I've learned most of the recipes by working in kitchens with old mexi ladies.

I'll make your beans and rice.

Too authentic

>bandit controlled murderhole

Mexican food is literally the easiest food to make.

Not pro immigration in the slightest I just think it's not worth fucking up the economy. I would love it if we could pull a Norway and still have favourable trade but I feel the EU will want to make an example out of us to prevent others from leaving. Hopefully it turns out they need us a lot more than we need them and we can get what we want.

The whole "muh independence" "muh democracy" nonsense was bullshit because we were still a sovereign state with our own currency and laws, the EU really didn't restrict us all that much for the benefits and my only real issue was the wave of immigrants in the first place.

Tex-Mex > Beaner "food" filled with banana plants and other awful authentic garbage

Don't give a fuck. Their culture is trash.

I'll take chipotle over that diareah slop any day. Sidenote: chipotle still gives me diareah

a white person can cook any brown persons food better than they can

Holy shit good. The place is full of these shitty mexishit foods.

Cholo, beaner, wetback, jumping bean, greaser, river nigger, paco taco
source:from Courpus Christi, Texas

>americanized ''''mexican'''' food
>cheddar cheese
Reeeeeeee

>white people can cook
>we will still have a ton of legal mexicans (too many still)

You don't need 20 million illegal mexican immigrants in your country to follow a recipe. All food has a recipe.

>chipotle still gives me diareah
That's the Ecoli not the Burrito senpai

Can someone explain the appeal of mexican food to me?

I've had taco bell once in my life and it made me want to die
Everything they make is filled with too much spice to hide the fact that the meat is ground trash and most of it is just bread type covered in that meat with lots of cheese to distort the taste even further

I honestly think mexcican food is a failure of a food by how much they have to hide how badly they cook

>flour tortillas
>green "sauce" on burritos
>burritos
>hard shell tacos
>salsa on tacos
>salsa bar
>"chips and guac"
>sour cream
>whats cotija mean??
>soda fountain without jamaica
>"spanish rice"
>no cilantro please

They gotta keep it OG man.

I'm in phoenix AZ. Heard some Mexican friends refer to illegals as Pisas. Spanish term for wetback. Used it a couple times. Very string trigger word.

>americanized GMO orange "sharp cheddar"
>cheddar
>reeeeee

What, you never heard of Taco BellĀ®?

>Export authoritarian drug policy worldwide
>Mexican cartels grow in power and violence due to massive income from drug trafficking
>Blame Mexicans

Texas Mexican food is nasty. Way too much fucking cheese and no vegetables.

True. When you eat a nice medium rare ribeye it doesn't need anything since the taste is so rich and amazing. Other foods are definitely compensating for something with all that shit piled on It.

It's like arguing that the Japanese can't have a baseball league without a colony of Americans living there.
The difference of course is that I'm pretty sure any half-way competent chef can make an average, if not superior, Mexican dish, while Jap baseball fucking sucks.

What other kind is there? Is our cheddar not real cheddar?

I feel used and lied to.

Explain to me how exactly "diversity is a strength" without resorting to "muh food" or "muh ethnic music".
>implying anyone listens to ethnic music
>implying we can't use their recipes without them being here

pic is of texmex nobody in the US likes real mexican foot.

Man i'm so fucking tired of USA, just kick them all out you bunch of spineless cucks instead of being shitposting on here.

Nearly all "Mexican food" that America enjoys is actually largely invented by Americans to imitate Mexican food.

Even the things with the same names are wildly different in the USA. Unsurprisingly, it is much better.

Basically we did to Mexico what we do to pretty much everything. We stole their stuff and did it better.

>We stole their stuff and did it better.
Fixing is not stealing, user.

Can confirm. Went to Italy. America's Italian food blows their shit the fuck out

OY WEY

Don't eat Taco Bell

Taco Bell is Mexican-style, not Mexican.

It's like comparing Panda Express to actual Chinese food. It's a weak copy of the real thing made to appeal to people who want something 'exotic' but don't know any better.

>hard shell tacos
This triggers me

Mexican food does not use cheddar cheese

>Muh food

Is that all you cucks have for arguments?

>Mexican """"Food""""

Let them be, those idiots belive their shit is the best shit of the world, that's why they still use the fuckin imperial system aka retarded units.

We have lots of Mongolian restaurants here but no Mongolians.

You don't migrants to bring food over, it's not like some secret vault where Mexico stores all their food recipes in which they exchange for citizenship.

>white
how can you say that with straight face when every restaurant has a Mexican in the kitchen cooking you food

Does """""real"""' Mexican food not have the same amount of spices to hide the shitty flavor?

The quality of food usually goes down the more additives you have to add in order to hide how badly it's prepared

Wait a minute, what the fuck is up with the picture of the dog in the bottom left corner?

The most awkward thing about this argument is when it's a Mexican making it, because you know that they're really proud of those dishes and you don't know how to tell them that Mexican food really isn't anything special.
I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings, Sup Forums.

Tex-Mex is trash, but you're on point about the average mexican cuisine. I've been there and I've shit my brains out. Also, most places served the same quality shit you'd get from a taco stand in the states, but without the added benefit of being able to purchase verifiable safe-to-eat food products.

Mexican food is probably the best in the world, though. I'll give you little fuckers, that. Trouble is, you've gone the first-world way of super processed garbage foods, so you have rat meat, cabbage and cheese and mayo shoveled into a bag of doritos or takis taking the place of more traditional foods.

You must not live in California. Mexican food in most other states is shit. Here, the sooner they hopped the border, the better the burrito!

No, it's just that real mexican food is spiced well.

They have to go back

The best Messican food in the country can be found in California's central valley. It's real, it's tasty, and it's made by LEGAL immigrants, mostly. Families that have been here for a long time and built a solid relationship with their gringo patrons.

Yes, the rest of the USA has fake-ass Mex food. Until you've been to LaPerla Tapatia in Riverbank or Ceres or an equivalent you don't know shit about Mex food.

Barring illegals will change nothing when it comes to delicious chile verde.

Sorry man, just not true. Whites are meant to have other colors cook for them, its the natural order of things.

lol

So hard to make Mexican food.

That's some funny ass shit OP. Thanks for the laugh.

You and me bro.
COOK OFF

My brother, we know about REAL food

My white mom makes pretty good Mexican and Indian food desu

inb4 she fucked Paco and Pajeet

>hardshell taco with lettuce and american cheddar
>mexican food

If I were to give up one races food forever it would be Mexican

+1 kek, lol. by this point in time, us whiteys have learned all of our next door neighbor's abuela's delicious secret family recipes anyways.

I will miss my daily taco bell run for a mexican pizza and two taco supremes. it'll be worth it though.

Kek

Many historic buildings have been made in the past without mexicans while the beaners live like muslims,ofc no one with citizenship would work their jobs it sucks because its many hours hard labor for cheap because they are undocumented and dont have most rights as citizens but if no more beaners do work like construction the elites will be mad because people will complain about the hours and labor and pay they like to take advantage of the stupid

Most shit tier country foods always have to rely on spices

India/mexico/ethiopia/middle eastern
Because again, if they don't you might accidentally taste how badly the meat was prepared

I've never went to a sushi place and ate spices
I've never went to a barbecue grill and ate spices
I've never went to an italian place and ate spices

Mexican food is a failure of the world

How do you live with yourselves spouting this California food mecca bullshit?

There is nothing good about your state. Square away with this fact and drown yourselves in the sea.

We have millions of legal immigrants running these restaurants. It just means they'll have to hire other legal immigrants to cook the food for them.

Give me one instance in which unregulated immigration had a positive benefit for a nation? There are between 11-30 million illegal mexicans currently in the US in which the government and the citizens had no say in letting them in.

Taco Bell "meat" is 85% beef, 15% spices/additives (at least that's what they claim). Shame your first impression was affected by that.

Sit-down restaurants or taquerias balance their seasoning better and use less since they're working with real meats instead of pre-mixed shit that comes ready to heat in plastic bags.

yes like your mom's vag Tex Mex is greasy, cheese filled and stuffed with too much questionable meat.

This

I have lived in California all my life including the central valley and I can say they are full of fucking shit.

This state is a god damn shithole ruined by our idiotic liberal government. The worst part is I can't do anything about it.

Jorge ramos would dispute your opinion and numbers

so...mexicans?

It is poverty food. Same with Indian food. They use so much spice because the food is low quality and/or spoiled.

I think your tongue might be retarded.

ill direct my comeback as a question
>How do you explain the fact that we have 'delicious Mexican food' in deep dark Africa despite having little to no Mexican immigrants?

I'm fine with cooking whatever I want at home

There's good mexican food there though.

If you think smothering something in overpowering spices makes it good, you are the one with the taste problem.

>I've never went to a sushi place and ate spices
>I've never went to a barbecue grill and ate spices
>I've never went to an italian place and ate spices

Wow, I am sorry to hear that you have never eaten Sushi, BBQ, or Italian food before. That must really suck.

Smothering something in spices is different from adding spices retard

Mexican food is nasty. Beans are fucking disgusting, all of them.

I'm content with my stuffed peppers, thank you very much. No need to get beany with me.

How do Mexicans know when its time to eat.

Their asshole stops burning.

This. Moved to California last year from Georgia after grad school and growing up in Florida. Atlantas north eastern quarter has better Mexican food than the entirety of California. Fuck even Atlantas weird Korean-Mexican fusion was superior. The only good thing Mexican wise here in California is a mole in downtown SF that's a tad better than shit I had in Tallahassee Florida. Fuck this state and its foodies opinions.

Even their infographics look half-assed. Mexico literally contributes nothing significant to the international theater.

Anyone seriously using the culinary argument is a fucking dunce.

Who gives a fuck with the cost of living through the roof and gun control laws that make fienstien wet?

>shitty mexican food
>not best peruvian food
Venezuelans can stay too

Ask me how I know you couldn't boil water.

The "spices" or rather, balance of flavor including herbs as well as sugars, vingar etc added to Indian food are just as proportionate to those in BBQ, Italian and sushi. Every one of these cuisine has a proper balance of flavor and they're all delicious. It has nothing to do with hiding cheap cuts and dirty bandaids in your meal you stupid fucks.

This is just something you picked up from Sup Forums and you're too retarded to think it through.

But enjoy your boneless, skinless chicken breasts with just a crack of salt.

>central valley
JUST

I'd through that shit back in their face if they ever made mine anywhere NEAR that small