Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/how-to-clean-your-ears
twitter.com/AnonBabble

exmilitary by far

Bottomless Pit, if we're speaking objectively

False.
The Money Store.

>mfw stefan will be 40 in 2 months and will probably die in your lifetime

i'm not super into death grips, give me the rundown on ride. is he actually a psychopath or is it just another punk act

NLDW > NOTM > GP > STEROIDS > JD > BP > TMS > EX

>shits diaper

Never understood why so many people like Exmilitary the best, it's crudely produced, badly mixed, and has zero of the aggression or cryptic energy that their subsequent stuff does.

F A L S E .

Nobody's sure. It comes through that he's paranoid depressed and bellicose tho probably as a result of childhood trauma or neglect.

i think its mixed great and i love it for the crudeness. it's the epitome of punk rap. the death grips cryptic shtick is fun for a bit but i love the in your face, fuck you attitude on exmilitary, it's a great stoner album too. the rock samples are fucking great along side rides cadence and flow.

For some reason, my favorite track of their's is the ambient instrumental used on the Black Google video.
I wish they had done something with it.

Memes mostly, most of the shitposting and autism that made them a band you were ashamed of mentioning in public were from freaks who heard Guillotine and Spread Eagle then dropped them after they started getting weird
Not even a bad thing really, now you can have conversations about Bottomless Pit or Steroids without hypebeasts dumping their MC Ride meme folders

hi sofacus

i stopped caring about death grips once i turned 18 but exmilitary is their best followed by bottomless pit

I don't hate it or anything, but it doesn't feel like Death Grips aside from the yelling
TMS wourks better as their "real" first album, since it's still amateurish in some places but clearly points to what they'd end up becoming.

i've found that the autistic death grips fans that have pictures of mc ride and say shit like based usually dont rank exmilitary first

TMS maybe
I just remember it was like night and day after Jenny Death dropped, that was probably the biggest hype in this board's history then just days later you stopped hearing about them entirely.

Because Jenny Death was a major disappointment.

when next album come out?

Zach here.
Tomorrow.

yuh

big if true

BP MS NLDW top 3 no order

NLDW is the peak of first order DG

>Best
Niggas on the Moon
>Runner Up
NO LOVE DEEP WEB
>Worst