Puerto RiGO

Let's make Puerto Rico a sovereign nation!

Don't do it just yet or we'll all die

No please

We can... Maybe make some sort of agreement. I guess. After all it was a legally Spanish region, not a colony, when you invaded it.

How much do you ask for it?

Lmao spain trying to get all these sloppy seconds

>aye papito me gusta tu isla

Fully support this.

Kick those crime-ridden latinos out.

Well if you don't make an offer, I'm off.
Have fun with your colony, US.

You're not understanding. We don't even want Puerto Rico. There is no deal to be made. We just want to get rid of it.

puerto rico is that one country that border hati right? THey always saying they aint niggers

>country of Spanish speaking mulattoes and mestizos
Puerto Rico is good for only one thing, supplying brown women for BangBros and RealityKings.

You're thinking Dominican Republic

You mean we wouldn't have to pay you for taking them?

Will Spain actually take care of us?

dominicans or ricans, same difference. They are nothing more than rats that have learned to walk on two legs.

Sure pal

I understand they've made you a 70 billion dollar debt. We can't afford that but you might want some quanity as compensation for the transaction.

But if you give it back free, for me its fine.

Of course, why wouldn't we?

That's Santo Domingo, you moron.

>mexico pretending they're not worse

(you)

Yes. Because one Haití is not enough, shut the fuck up Op.

Send our excess mexicants there! Make it like Liberia was supposed to be for freed slaves, and no money from the US. It's on it's own.

Because you didn't take much better care of us than the US does now before the US got control of us.

worse what?Latin American country?

They're more than welcome to stop being a territory, they just have to vote for it.

How's that? We even granted you the status of Comunidad Autónoma, same as any other Spanish region? What do you want?

take care of your fuckin selves and quit being niggers

we cant take care of ourselves because we lack the money and resources to do so you fucking retard

If a nation cannot support it's own citizens, then it should not exist as a nation.

The general population is mostly welfare niggers that vote for the same 2 corrupt political parties that have been fucking over our island for decades. There's actually nothing the decent minority can do to stop the island from shitting itself.

Just execute everyone with a sub 99 IQ.

PAY DEBNTS

and fuck off we're tired of paying your way

This island has been getting shit on by ourselves and by the rest of the world ever since the fucking conquistadors landed. There is literally nothing we can do.

Might as well nuke the island now

Why execute them when you can force them to work?

Bail them out of their debt and help them become an Indepedent country. Hopefully them and Cuba can become friends

Fuck yes kick those goddamn freeloaders out.

That island is shit and will die if left by itself.

Pay debnts or leave

>mexico flag
>calling other niggers

>USA
>had sex with their slaves
>founding father was a nigger lover

It's your fault that we're freeloaders, burger.

Fully support getting the welfare leeches off of our dime.

Fuck that. Statehood by 2020.

Kek

This referendum already happened, in 2012. Puerto Ricans voted firstly, to reject independence, and furthermore, to apply for statehood. Congress has not acted.

PREXIT NOW

F I F T Y
I
F
T
Y

O N E
N
E

Stay with us PR. We need you to help crash this plane (modern America) with no survivors...

Dumbass yanks. Puerto Rican sovereignity = more immigrants. Can't you see?

One of the leading candidates for Governor is vowing to hold a second referendum should he be elected. Simple, single-choice between statehood and independence.

If that referendum comes to pass, expect statehood to win by a landslide.

Why have them taking up space when there are robots now instead?

we need a fuzzy dice containment board for all these spiggers.
GTFO my pol, shitskins!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Puerto Rican sovereignty = more immigrants.
What are you talking about?

Look at you now. You are in a terrible state with virtually no money, a ton of corruption, a ton of debt, crime, etc. Thousands of people are leaving the island. If we make you sovereign, these problems are most likely gonna get worse, leading to more people leaving the island. Understand?

If we became sovereign it'd be more difficult for people to migrate to the US, assuming we'd lose our US citizenship in favor of PR citizenship.

Look at Mexico. Do they care that they don't have US citizenship? No. They cross the border illegally every day. It will be harder for them to come in, yes, but that won't stop them.

>It will be harder for them to come in, yes, but that won't stop them.
There's like 1000 miles of ocean between this island and Florida.

Doesn't matter.

God Emperor Trump will make PR great for once and grant statehood.

Just do what the cubans did and make the passage on an old refrigerator door

they lack both the intellectual capacity and the desire to do so.

America here.

I endorse this thread

too late now, more puerto ricos in the US than on their fucking island

better if they send you island beaners back and remove US citizenship

Sorry leaf, Trump already said he's cool with PRs.

You don't have land to make money. No cash crops really. You're a sister state of the USA that is entirely reliant on the US and tourism.

puerto ricans aren't cool with trump though

He came second in our primary. Rubio won thanks to the establishment endorsement he received here.

Too bad canuck

Don't do it

What are the chances of this faggot getting reelected?

dumb, it's Bernier vs Rosello vs all other parties. AGP won't be participating for reelection.