>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd
Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)
The Beginner's Guide to Jazz Guitar:
>jazzguitar.be/ebooks/The_Beginners_Guide_To_Jazz_Guitar.pdf
Blues Guitar Lessons:
>learnandmaster.com/resources/Spotlight_Blues_Guitar_LessonBook.pdf

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=stacking overdrive pedals
youtube.com/watch?v=kWaK0qWw8EM
youtube.com/watch?v=GSfCFR0z2rc
icollector.com/Vintage-C-F-Martin-Co-Nazareth-PA-Classical-Guitar_i10110382
sweetwater.com/store/detail/DCX1AEMac--martin-dcx1ae-macassar-natural
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And tomorrow the guitar will be even smaller!

its representative of the guitar industry

Guitarist here. I had a weird dream with Azunyan. She was playing some Blur riffs and I asked her if she liked Blur in Japanese. Sorry anons, I had to share this...

Not him but who or what is this Roman everyone keeps talking about? I posted a couple of threads back and someone called me Roman. Does it have something to do with the plebeian/praetorian hierarchy that people always talk about here on Sup Forums?

Anyone here ever use a line 6 m5 or m9 or a Zoom g3 or g3n? I want a multi effects pedal for my board and so far the zoom is winning because it has a looper and tuner and isn't made by line 6. (Also interested in the tremolo, noise gate, bass simulator and rotary)

Other basses with wang bars?

I want one of these so bad

Any one with a Kahler

Send me your gear

Night roman see you tomorrow

send me your electronic drumkit and lapsteel before you an hero Pete

Brings up a lot of pics. Just gotta figure which come equipped stock.

Just buy a bass and put one on it

ride the lighting

Don't do it man. If froosh could come back from heroin you can come back

pls don't

your gonna make /gg/ paranoid again

How'd you get fired? Or did you quit?

>spending half a grand on a pedal
Feels good man.

>spending half a grand on a multifx and 5 other pedals
Feels good man

>spending about $30 a pedal and still getting great sound out of them
Feels good man.

Your pedal board organization is quite frankly, absolutely disgusting.

I need to get some more flexible patch cables, like, ones with super flexy, thin cables. My pedalboard organization is limited by my rather stiff patch cables right now.
Any recommendations, anyone?

>muh chinese shitboxes are just as good as a strymon

>2 of the exact same chink od's

A clone has the same schematic so it sounds the same as long as it's engineered competently. Some clones can be poorly engineered and be noisy as a result, but mine are not.
That being said, your post is a strawman, since I did not claim that. I said they sound great.

Yes, because I like stacking ODs and those Timmy clones are extremely great.

>nigson going bankrupt
it was only a matter of time

>stacking ODs
Is this a meme or how does it work?

ebs flat patch cables are the best ones on the market.

You use the one closer to the amp in the chain as a light overdrive and you use the one closer to your guitar in the chain as a boost for solos. You can add overdrive by simply turning up the level/volume real high on the one closer to your guitar in the chain without even turning the gain up at all, and this gives you extra volume and overdrive without compressing the signal as much as it would just by adding gain. So, on the one closer to your guitar in the chain, you'll generally turn the gain all the way down, then turn the volume/level up until it gives you the desired volume boost, and then and only then, if you want the sound to be even more overdriven, do you touch the gain. High level/volume, low gain settings work best for the "booster" OD closer to your guitar in the chain.
youtube.com/results?search_query=stacking overdrive pedals for more info.

Do you know what the overdrive is cloning?

Timmy, a "transparent" overdrive which does not alter the tone of your amp/guitar. It just adds overdrive. A lot of overdrives alter the tone; tube screamers, for example, boost the midrange and sound kind of honky.

>honky
Cool it with the racism, bro.

I don't want to jinx it but this general seems less annoying now, barring this post of mine. Keep up the good work guys.

Nice rundown thanks m8 cheers

Yeah, they charge way too much for what their products are actually worth these days.
Because the namefags aren't here right now.

Please tell me you plug a squier into that rice rig into a solid state

>36 posts in
Just you wait boyo

Wait is that actually a real person?

I plug a Gibson LP Standard into it, then I either use my Fender Pro Reverb or I plug direct into PA, depending on gig logistics and whatever is convenient at the time.
There was a time when I had all expensive American pedals but I sold them once I took the Chinaclone redpill and discovered that a lot of Chinaclones are absolutely competent enough for gigging.

Even better hes the guitarist for bowling for soup

Did he eat all the soup?

I have never been to a Guitar Center. Look at all those fucking guitars at 3:50. Use your browser for a 360 degree viewing experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=kWaK0qWw8EM

And you bought shitty patch cables to match your clones? Idk man your current set up is kinda bland. I'm just giving you a hard time but why would you sell a bunch of nice pedals instead of keeping them for your home studio?

>And you bought shitty patch cables to match your clones?
Naw I've had those Fender patch cables for like 15 years.
>why would you sell a bunch of nice pedals
For money. I literally like the way my Chinaclones sound better than the old pedals I had, so I'd rather record at home with them than the old pedals.
And yeah, I realize that soundscapists will find my current setup bland, but a soundscapist I am not. What I have on that board there is all I need for my sound right now; I play dadrocky shit.

This is your new bassist for the evening, be nice to her!

Kill yourself

Right on. I was just giving you a hard time, if it sounds good it sounds good. Also stacking overdrives is the way to go, I want to get a transparent overdrive/ klone.

I've had nothing but good experiences with Caline, so I can unreservedly recommend CP-12 (Timmy clone) and CP-43 (Centaur clone).

Did anyone find fingerstyle hurts the joints a little when starting out? I am starting to get quite good at applying patterns to songs but I tire quite quickly still, don’t want to do any permanent damage but don’t want to practice too little either. I feel like my right hand is always very tense, thumb gets it the worst when alternating bass and pinching.

>Did anyone find fingerstyle hurts the joints a little when starting out?
Not really desu. Please stop and fix your technique.

This. Leo Kottke physically fucked himself up with improper fingerstyle technique early on in his career and had to completely rehaul his whole style because of it.

Guitar teacher seems to think my technique is good but it’s sore at the elbow and I find the anchor pinky very uncomfortable. Will bring it up with him next time.

Never have had joint pain on fretting hand even after breaking wrist.

Yeah, I am a big Kottke fan so this stuck in my mind and is what is concerning me.

It’s not agony but it is uncomfortable after a few minutes.

pain in your elbow and fingers is the last thing you want lad. if its hurting after a few minutes something is wrong. please be careful anonito. fire your teacher btw.

>Caline
Saw a pretty good demo of their ghost delay. I can understand paying big bucks for some incredibly versatile digital monster of a delay but I see plenty of boutique lofi delays which seems counter intuitive.

So I used to play my electric straight into a PA speaker with my effects pedals set up because I didn't have enough to buy a regular amp.

My friend let me have one of his practice amps and the tone sounds completely different, very muffled and not as crisp as it was just plugging it into my PA.

So I'm planning on buying a full size amp (first timer) but I don't want to run across this problem where the amp will hurt my guitar's clean sound. I've looked at the Roland JC 120, does anybody have any more experienced picks?

>TL;DR What's a good full size amp/combo that won't fuck my shit up?

i've been intentionally giving myself footcramps for the past week
soon i will be invulnerable

Post a sound clip of the Timmy clone

What is wrong with you people?

i am god, user

>he doesn't understand radical counter-compensation
pleb

groboclone on twitch, if for some reason anyone wants to watch/keep me company whilst I endlessly transcribe music in Guitar Pro

What kind of tone are you looking for?

The JC 120 is widely renowned for its clean tones.

youtube.com/watch?v=GSfCFR0z2rc This is me playing through the Timmy clone; there's two other demos of it on my channel and a lot more demos on Youtube in general.

fender bassbreaker 15, vox ac15, marshall dsl40c, peavey 6505 are really good relatively inexpensive combos.

oh there's a 20w dsl. i'd go with that unless you're playing live with a drummers, marshalls are particularly loud.

anyone able to ID this guitar? Unique headstock

So it finally came. Howre you liking it

I dig it. I'm slowly working it in. Got to get use to it.

icollector.com/Vintage-C-F-Martin-Co-Nazareth-PA-Classical-Guitar_i10110382

Just a classical headstock, no need to get wet annon

Yeah, bass wahs are best used in small doses.

>lewding Asuza

No clue. It's not listed on his equipboard

Look again. It's concave.

All wahs are best used in small doses (ps, I'm using it on guitar, not bass)

>If you don't know the blues... there's no point in picking up the guitar and playing rock and roll or any other form of popular music.

Was he right?

Yep, because it's all blues based

What did she say? I'd like to know.

im planning to get my first bass soon for recording and i have 2 years worth of guitar experience. are there any good plugins for bass tones? i also heard people using preamps for their tone so ive been looking into darkglass eletronics and their stuff is really popular

Sounds good you play a mean slide man

So I have a solid state amp head that is 100watts 4 ohms. I've been told that it's best to get a cabinet with the double the amount of wattage the amp head has. Will this be completely necessary? If so, what cabinet do you think I should get for my Sunn Beta Lead?

Domo.

Harley Benton 210 and 115

>buying a bass wah for guitar when a million guitar wahs exist
For what purpose

get a matched 4 x 12

It's got more range than a guitar wah

got a martin today

which model? i got a d18 thats basically become attached to my body. best guitar of any sort ive ever played. will be buried with it

the shittiest one
sweetwater.com/store/detail/DCX1AEMac--martin-dcx1ae-macassar-natural

nicest acoustic i've ever played though

dude how much was urs? d18 is like 2500? or wtf

versatility really, i was thinking with a clean amp like the jc i would be able to get anything out of it depending on the guitar or stomp boxes i use.

If you want versatility you'll probably want a tube amp, since you can push it with overdrives.

rate my pedals

Hello, Sup Forums. I'm new to playing guitar just about a month of practicing every chord that appears before this one in JustinGuitar's Beginner Course and now I'm stuck. Any tips on playing this?

>nigger squid

what helped me learn barre chords was playing them higher on the neck like with the barre at the 5th fret. Then I was able to move it down to the F chord you have shown at the first fret. You could also play the F without a bar and mute the low e string but now is as good a time as any to learn barred chords because it's something you need to do