It's a UK electronic artist severely overestimates his and his music scene's contribution to music and wistfully...

>it's a UK electronic artist severely overestimates his and his music scene's contribution to music and wistfully discussing raves and casettes and the 90s like it fucking meant something to anyone episode

>it's a yank gets triggered over the fact that the UK scene has and will always be the forefront of music episode

>forefront
>didn't invent shit

Yeah my breadrin let me call you on my cellphone it's my 4th one this year and smoke a spliff mandem
Do you like my two thousand dollar tracksuit?

Why all of the US produced music sounds like derived shit?

>he still hasn't taken the tracksuitpill
a real man's number one priority when it comes to clothing is comfort and freedom of movement.
looking good is secondary and if you disagree you're literally a faggot

UK music, like everything else about the UK is depressing
why is britain so fucking sad? the colours are always dull greys and browns, the buildings are all plain cobble attached to one another like siamese twins

Talking shit on social media is also a criminal offense there too
What an absolutely weak ass place, bush league shit

>It's another Brits get uppity about their stealing of music from the American Black-man

>episode
:^)

YA MAN CANT CHAP TO ME BLUD
TING NAOW? PULL DA BLADE AND CUT YOU UP LIKE STEVE FROM EASTENDERS CUZ

Yeah man TING GOES SKRAH is really at the forefront
Fucking idiot

>acting as if anything of note would've come out of dance music if it wasn't for the UK
Dance music literally had to be re-branded as 'electronica' to even be played in other countries

>trip hop
>jungle/dnb
>uk garage/dubstep
>shoegaze
>heavy metal
>acid jazz
>goth rock/post-punk
>grime
>industrial
not to mention the countless genres the UK scene popularised and developed

>is comfort and freedom of movement.
i'd go as far as saying not dying from the elements is number one, comfort/movement is second, and fashionability 3rd

look at this yoot chattin' shit on the internet

big shaq started out as a joke and you triggered fatties took it seriously lmao

ok i'll concede your point. good tracksuits are still warm and weatherproof tho

>implying i'm americlap

american techno and house > european techno and house
i'll give you lads jungle though. but NYC, chicago and detroit are the kings of dance music

for me it's detroit and germany

It is noteworthy just how many of the prominent artists in the field ARE from the UK though.

UK has contributed more to music than most countries combined.
I hate grime, but if it wasn't for grime America wouldn't have trap or mumblerap.
Dubstep started in England.
Drum and bass/jungle started in England.
Punk... indie... you name it we did it first, perfected it.. and nobody can replicate it.

industrial was invented by Suicide (new york), eat shit you snaggled toothed wanker!

i never mentioned techno or house for that very reason. and agreed, chicago and detroit are my favourite brand of untz untz untz

>punk
No you didn't, that would be New York Dolls and the Ramones

>suicide
>industrial
ok lad

You can have drum and base and Heavy Metal.
British punk is insufferable, all overrated.

all punk is insufferable and overrated