Stock Market Meltdown Happening

Well done Sup Forums. You memed the happening. Hope you assholes are proud of yourselves. You meddled with powers you could not control.

>Down Jones: -530 (-2.9%)

>Nasdaq: -182 (-3.9%)

>Nikkei: -1,286 (-7.8%)

>FTSE 100: -199.41 (-3.15%)

>DAX: -700 (-6.82%)

>Global Volatility Index +23 (+6%)

What have you done?!

Other urls found in this thread:

barrons.com/articles/are-u-s-stocks-sharply-overvalued-again-1461019423
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We got real comfy.

That's because the pound tanked for like a few hours. It'll re-stabilize.

WE'RE BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

>no double digits anywhere
fuck off

If you didn't expect something like this as a result of the vote then you're trying to play a game you don't understand. That being said, you're a NEET with nothing in the market to begin with so what difference does it really make?

>Implying Britain can maintain its position as a major financial clearing house for trade going to and from Europe.

If they can't keep that the Bongs are Boned.

London bridge is falling down
Falling down falling down
London bridge is falling down
My fair lady

I lost 600 bucks today actually.

I think my portfolio is down about $5k, but I've got plenty of cash and have started nibbling on european equities

Looks fine to me, basking in the Arizona heat.

We have enough meme magic to sustain our entire universe. You cannot possibly comprehend our master plan.

> -3%

> a happening

are you kidding me nigger?

I live on a farm inna woods. I'm perfectly capable of producing enough food to feed myself for years.

I'm impervious to any financial happenings.

DOW is -3 while gold is like +8. I actually cannot see how anyone with half of a brain could lose on this. What did you expect- for the entire market to go full depression overnight because of UK? Gold would have never been as turbulent if the opposite had happened.

>3%

oh the horror

>I actually cannot see how anyone with half of a brain could lose on this.
Hi Nostradamus, how much money did you make on this?

Yeah I'm shorting the sp500 hard 10% gain. Vix is up 39%. Shorting the euro as well.

It's been a great day. But if course, Sup Forums is full of economically illiterate manchildren who somehow didn't see this coming.

Thats fine. I make all my money in a protected health field, and will gladly buy cheap stocks throughout a 10 year recession. Fuck 17k Dow.

And it will keep falling, for it is the will of Lord Kek.

Could not control?

COULD NOT CONTROL?

You forget where you are son. Since 2006 we've meddled with powers beyond your understanding of the universe. This just is a happening we've started. It's THE Happening.

Welcome to American rule.

This is normal, it will definitely rebound. The pound is a strong reserve currency, it won't keep devaluing just because UK left the EU.

The only people crying foul or catastrophe are the clever traders looking to trick the novice / not-so-clever traders into panic mode so that when the dust settles they have low stocks to buy.

You have to remember that the stock market is a wolf's game. Hell, a shark's game.

won $25k because i bet $5k on brexit. Wish I waited for the 12:1 odds but I didn't think it would get higher. Fuck you faggot my life is great.

This.

Sup Forums needs to realize the remain crowd was correct on the uncertainty causing market panics.

But the Bremainers missed out that a. This shit will correct itself and Britain has the chance to come out far stronger as a result. And b. On an individual basis it would be a great time to short positions/buy cheap assest and wait for the rebound.

Just more dumb people giving their money to the smart people.

It's an old technique.

i agree on pol its usually 17 million old british people posting..

Oh noes a typical fluctuation kek save us

Invest that shit son.

Take a few thousand out, have a great weekend and invest the rest so the return is higher than 1% monthly. Dont get fooled by those other programs that offer high returns for cuts of the income. Shits broke right now in the Market so now's the time to invest.

Fucking buy everything, it will be up and better soon. Easy profit. You have to beat the iron when it is hot.

it's actually not happening

not happening at all

>i dont understand how the market works
>i dont understand that people will always lose their jobs instead of the wallstreet not getting thier bonus
>not understanding they will always be bailed out
>not understanding they will never be prosecuted

how many "financial crises" does it take to get the message

>he didn't invest in the global volatility index

Cuck, I'm literally buying gold plated private jets as we speak.

lol so much for disaster
>the pound is tanking!!!!1
>soros is short he's gonna tank the pound!
too strong bitches

this

huge fuss over literally nothing

>Implying I didn't short the Pound
>Implying this isn't short term volatility

Baka!

wow I thought double digit percentage drops were basically guaranteed, this is actually really surprising

"As a symbol of darkness, Kuk also represented obscurity and the unknown, and thus chaos. Also, Kuk was seen as that which occurred before light, thus was known as the bringer-in of light."

KEK WILLS IT!

>Britain the one that fucking caused it
>FTSE only down 3.15%
>DAX down by 6.82%

I'm not very diverse, I dump everything in the AEX

>tfw worth 5% less then yesterday

What do these graphs mean exactly?
>/6B Call Impl Vol
que?

meme magic fukin up the world economy
kek

Britain's basically in the same market situation as it was last week.

I said it in other threads and I'll say it here:

Over the past 6 months the FTSE 100 has been slowly growing and since opening today the FTSE 100 has already recovered over half of what it lost.

Spread facts not fear, Kevin.

We're crashing this market
WITH NO SURVIVORS

This is how the elite make money. Every time there is some kind of "disaster" markets tank. People panic and sell. Then, as always, the market recovers and the rich bought low.

*ALERT $$$*
$FXB HIT BOTTOM 30 MINUTES
AGO
RECOMMENDED: BUY 135 STIKE
CALLS || PROFIT
GUARENTEED!

$FXB IS A POUND ETF THAT
FOLLOWS THE POUND, BREXIT
WAS ONLY A CORRECTION FOR
THE MARKET, NOTHING IS
HAPPENING. BUSINESS AS
USUAL, MAKE MONEY OFF THIS
SCARE.

/6B is the ticker symbol for British Pound futures

Calls are a type of option/derivative that grant you the rights to purchase the underlying security at a specific price. Basically it's a bet on the asset going up.

Impl Vol = Implied Volatility

This. All the graphs that are showing up are actually showing roughly the top 10% of the chart, in economic terms a 3% downturn on the day we left the EU and our prime minister fucked off is pretty awesome. The pound to euro and pound to dollar rates are also low but not butt clenchingly so.

Basically nothing's happened that wasn't always going to happen.

The fire rises, the globalists and the cucks fall now

W-w-what have you done pol it's so low
>It's higher than it was a few months ago and rising shills btfo

WITNESSED

Except you literally can't get your hands on british pounds due to everyone buying due to a 30 year low.

>You meddled with powers you could not control
>implying we didn't already know that
>implying we care about anything other than HAPPENINGS and that we will channel meme magic to reach that goal at all costs

Sold all my gold stocks and etfs, made 8% on that. Put all that money into GBB. Making more money off of that as we speak. How the fuck do you lose money off of this

> implying London wasn't the financial capital before the eu existed

And people said this would only hurt the UK

stocks were overvalued anyways
we had these threads months ago

barrons.com/articles/are-u-s-stocks-sharply-overvalued-again-1461019423

wow,it's fucking nothing

Fef well said.

The pound will strengthen now that welfare rapefugees won't hurt the economy anymore.

I'm an Economic noob here but i've been following this all day.

So what i can gather is it's fucking nothing and everything will be back to normal by Sep 17 or even earlier?

Well, yeah. It's just like every other economic bubble that burst. The market will recover on its own. Just like 2008.

(((You)))

I do not have billions to undermine global stock markets. Do (((You))) ???

It doesn't matter what we've done, what matters is our plan.

The "success" of the stock market has been totally fake: this "jobless recovery" has been characterized by growing poverty amid runaway stock market successes that never translated out of the stock market reports. Clearly the stock markets were gamed by government corruption and insiderism. This is a spoiled brat trying to hurt his playmates by destroying how own toy.

Crashing this planet

Except that wasn't a bubble burst. There was a structural change and things will find their new "equilibrium".

Oh no people do nothing but shuffle money won't be able to afford their 4th home for another quarter, I am so, so hurt by this

i don't get why Sup Forums is in such a huge debate over this crisis...isn't this what most of Sup Forums wanted all along?
>mfw it finally happened

Amazing! nows the time to invest you dipshit

it is not enough

BUYING OPPORTUNITY

SHIT!

Well then its time to start buying isn't it?

>2016
>buying into degenerate stock market

what is everyone buying? aapl? propeety? currency?

look who's talking about enough

That never happens

No way, you buy in a low, a 500 point loss is nothing

in terms of the DJIA, the fall is a good thing since it needed a correction.

wow ITS FUCKING NOTHING

libtards being ignorant about the markets

>sell mid cap etf yesterday for $43 profit
>it's down 3.4% today
somehow VPU (utilities sector etf) is up

Sold everything a few days ago. Bought back a 2x geared index on my country for 20% of my account near today's bottom at -4.5%. Nice blue numbers for me, especially at close. Not sure how to invest the remaining 80%, I'm really itching for a big crash so I can go 100% long on indexes somewhere near the bottom. Might just go back in super conservative funds and continue sending prayers to Kek.

a lot of us are waiting next week for VOO buy-in

>Stock Market Meltdown Happening

Sounds like a Jewish problem...

Who here voted leave but has a cheeky dual irish passport as a backup.

Only been there on holiday like twice lol.

>imaginary globalist scum digits on a screen change more today than usual
>implying this is a bad thing

brexit best day of my life

also, watch VFH. student loans may fuck it up towrds the end of the year, but it may be a good etf to trade in the meantime

im also confused by the 10year t-note is down so much today. if other countries are falling, ours should likely increase.

>gamblers losing money while gambling
>it's the fault of everyone else

What flight service did you use?

I cant find shit for less than 800

Hopper fám

Isnt that just a flight prediction calculator?

Price doesnt actually reflect the predicted indicator right? Cause if so than fuck yeah my new fav app.

It's not our fault the markets are panicked.
They did this to themselves, they should take responsibility for it.

they do predictions but you can actually book through them

Very proud. Thank you based crashi-chan