No culture

no culture

West of quebec

Simply untrue. You should try leaving your basement one day.

None. No culture west of quebec, pajeet.

Everything west of Quebec is America-lite.
America-lite= no culture
Francophone Canada= culture

At least they arent murica or australia

Quebec doesn't have culture, it's just a bastardized mash of anglo-franco culture and they're all superior about it which makes it 10000x worse. Fuck Queebs

Anyway, it does have culture - North American culture (except Mexico lol). The cultural similarities it has with the US can be attributed to a "north american" culture rather than just a re-branded American culture. Take farm culture for instance - the US and Canada share that culture since the crops, vehicles, methods and types of people who farm are just typically the same.

Rural Canadian culture and rural American culture is pretty similar IMO. Big trucks, country music, teen pregnancy, depression, etc.

The cities are different. Van and Toronto (and even Calgary/Edmonton to an extent) are unique and wouldn't be mistaken for an american city (Calgary and Edmonton if you know basic geography - there aren't any cities in their geographic situations save Denver for Calgary which isn't really the same thing).

Toronto and Van are diverse like American cities but it's a different diversity. We mostly just have a lot of blacks and mexicans in our big cities while Canadian cities have "more diverse diversity" (and a lot more Chinese and pooloos). It's hard to articulate what I mean but if you've actually been to Canada and the US extensively, there *are* differences.

Personally, I like the homogeneity between (western) Canadian culture and US culture. As I said before, it makes more of a "north american culture" (besides M*xico) than just rebranded American.

You have more than we.

In other words: America-lite

We did have a culture until Trudeau sr. killed it

canada is reddit the country

AMA :^)

whether or not that's true, it's still better than being america-lite with chinks

how many stupid threads did you make today, 10? 20?
KILL URSELF ASAP
さっさと首吊って死ね

SHUT UP STUPID ZAINICHI KOREAN

There's Chinese culture in BC tho

what this guy said

they have kanadajinsan

jesus christ is this a shoop or did her malocclusion somehow get worse