/bundes/buyern

Let's pray for more goals for PSG. Buyern going down best day of my life

tomorrow also matches but idk lol

First for Bayern gets demolished

>when the Buyer gets outbought

shut up julian

Its going to be a bad year for German football in the CL.

>bauern
lmao

Good

No tears for krauts

Dortmund winning the Europa League will make up for it a tiny bit.

Cavani pls

If Dortmund gets kicked out of the CL, theyll win the league. EL is irrelevant desu, but would be a great addition to the trophy cabinet.

Hello

>buyern 1:0 down
very good

I am the sex

>Lewanflopski

meh

THE ERA OF BUYERN IS OVER THE ERA OF BUYERN IS OVER THE ERA OF BUYERN IS OVER THE ERA OF BUYERN IS OVER THE ERA OF BUYERN IS OVER THE ERA OF BUYERN IS OVER THE ERA OF BUYERN IS OVER THE ERA OF BUYERN IS OVER THE ERA OF BUYERN IS OVER THE ERA OF BUYERN IS OVER THE ERA OF BUYERN IS OVER THE ERA OF BUYERN IS OVER THE ERA OF BUYERN IS OVER

2-0 now

CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI CAVANI

AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA GERMAN FOOTBALL HAHAHAHAHHA

ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK! ICH WILL MEIN GELD ZURÜCK!

After the last matchday, /bundes/ seems even slower than usual. What happened?

The real question is what new meme will Rumenigger spawn tomorrow?

all the erfolgsfans left

>the state of bayern

>german premier league

good match so far

mia san EXPOSED

>ulreich
where did they find this bum

Who gives a shit?
Nürnberg might actually advance to first Bundesliga.
Meanwhile I'll make plenty of D€utschos betting on Bauern defeats.

That one American poster died

I don't get it.

The angry autist who posted his bush?

The tennis posting autist?

>its not 4:0 yet

psg pls

>chelshit

>Tolisso wont flop
>Bayern doesnt need Robbery
>Lewandowski is the best 9 in the world
>James is a great transfer
>Süle is N11 material
>Müller is still good
>Bayern is a CL contender

Will the German media finally stop sucking Bavarian micro-dick?

>Lewameme out
>Martinez out
>James out
>most foreign mercs out
>germans(also tanned germans and pork-free germans) in
There, I fixed buyern.

exams this week... try not to miss me too much silly boys

>Austrian flag
>talking about GERMAN football
lol

>how to spot the newguy

>tfw you realize it would still be 0-0 with Neuer

Ulreich has to be the worst reserve keeper. The guy is not first league level let alone Champions League.
Anyone notice how the players turn to Ulreich after every goal? It's because they know he screwed up again.
Do you think he gets bullied a lot because he's so bad?

>tfw it would be 3-0 for buyern with pep

feelsbad

Why doesn't memecelotti put Starke in? Or Fruchtl lol.

Blaming the goalkeeper when Neymar takes out 6 players with one dribble and the following pass is simply silly.

Buyern are outclassed on all fronts. Neuer would help, but not save them.

not really his fault desu
if someone offered you millions of dollars a year to be the backup to neuer you'd take it. bayern's fault for not having a better backup

I love it

>not really his fault

are we watching the same game? both goals were easily saveable

same with the Wolfsburg game
this man is costing Bayern so much

>PSG
>Celtic
>Bayern
>Anderlel

Screencap this. EL final Dortmund-Bayern

>are we watching the same game?
Are you reading what I wrote? Ofcourse Ulreich is trash, noone arguing that, but you cant blame the trash keeper in the first goal, when 6 players got destroyed by Nerman in 5 seconds.

>Blaming your keeper when your on-field player play like shit

i don't get it either, starke was way better than memereich last season

can someone tell carlo it's not a handball but football? thanks

>l-let's ignore that he's total shit

im saying its not his fault he is so shat as the bayern keeper in a champions league match about psg
the goals were obviously his fault but bayern fans should be mad at bayern's board not ulreich for being shit
a good keeper would have saved that

what is this from

>a good keeper would have saved that
Good defenders wouldnt have gotten destroyed by Nerman.

>Lewandowski will never win a CL in this joke club
SAD

HAHAHA get fucked Wurst Uli

Absolutely halal lips.

nobody wants to post with these Sup Forums tier posters

I want 2012/2013 bundes back

remember when we used to make fun of Sup Forums and /deutsch/ Germans? we've turned into them

I'm not ignoring it, but one of my first lessons when starting football at age 7, was that you don't blame your keeper for conceding goals when you and your teammates could've prevent them.

missing the point
julia goerges's instagram

>putting in Rudy and Coman
>no Robbery

lol

How could we let this happen? ;_;

Just ancelotti out, that would fix everything.

>Rudy was a great transfer guys I swear. Xabi 2.0

see

>Just ancelotti out, that would fix everything.
The fact that you believe that will make the next 24 months so much funnier in these threads.

>she will never put her mouth around your dick

Los Angreifne ARRGG

That too, but players also need a shakeup.

weird sentence, but I think you get the point

>The most dangerous lead
PSG should be up 5:0 by now.

>neymar
UGH

wew

222 mio player in action here lul

The start of the Länderspielpause is a good time to get a new Trainer in.
I know most players will be away on international duty, but it will give him or her the time to decorste their new office and get acquainted with the club.

rly makes you consider

Ive predicted this 6 months ago.

Either Tuchel or Nagelsmann will finish the 2017/18 season for Buyern as coach.

yes hello

naglesman wont leave in the middle of the year

Nagelsmann would push his own mother infront of a train for the bayern job

sehrflügllastig. KOMARRRN!!!

>implying anyone can win a flowerpot with this sinking ship

taking over buyern now is nothing but career suicide

>le cut inside man is warming up

Buyern has a chance. If there is one man who can save Buyern its the dutch glass cannon.

Bayern are so hilariously outclassed.

would tuchel fit in at bayern with all their big name players or would his autism be too much for them?

The only guy who can truly save Bayern is Klopp.

Klinsmann 2.0

Theyd blame him for all problems they are facing.

Refund!!!!

Nerman

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN NERMAN

KEK

>that defending from Lewanshitski and Alaba
elmao

redpill me on klinsmann's time at bayern
should have never been fired as USA's coach desu

Pls no. This means Bayern will focus on the league.

>Buyern are outclassed on all fronts
you're mad, bayern has PSG pinned down, they just have trouble capitalizing on their occasions without robbery
only PSG's attack is superior (they're absolutely lethal when they need to)

WARRRUM