Objectively bad bands people pretend to like because Pitchfork told them to

Objectively bad bands people pretend to like because Pitchfork told them to.

Pic very obviously related.

might as well be a band as he has hundreds of people writing and producing everything for him.

I literally can not thing of a better example

>not "getting" animal collective

What kind of person does this make OP?

Arcade Fire

Radiohead

that's on fantano

For once Fantano was right

Pitchfork didn't like Death Grips until The Money Store. DG owes all their fame to Fantano.

ac is good bro chill

Nah son.
He's my second favorite artist of all time.

I don't know what Pitchfork is but I was introduced to AnCo by my ex. I still listen to a couple of their albums sometimes. They're not that bad. I remember liking the lyrics. It's interesting trippy music. Good audio mixing. The compositions are obviously repetitive though.

the repetitve aspects are mostly Noah's thing

I never liked Animal Collective's vocals. I can't stand the whoos and la, la, las and all those other hollers they do that all "indie" bands decided to copy after. You hear it in commercials and it grates me to the bone.

literally 80% of music posted on mu. retards!

girlpool

too lazy to post picture but its two fat sjw looking girls who make "punk folk"

Yes... I too do not know what this... "Pitchfork" thing is...

Every fucking art school hipster in my town seems to be into Anco

Deakin's solo project has songs better than anything they've ever done

lol no people on here pretend that they're bad because they don't want to seem like they like a "pitchfork indie band."
I don't even listen to them but their streak of albums from stgstv thru fall be kind is one of the most impressive and consistent album streaks from like any band ever and they're objectively one of the most original and influential bands of the 00's.
shit like girlpool, porches, beach house, frankie cosmos, diiv, etc. are "bad bands people pretend to like because Pitchfork told them to"

Fantano made Death Grips.

just awful

good post

why that look like 5 uber drivers

porches and beach house are good though

I always found these guys and TV On The Radio hopelessly boring, never got the Pitchfork hype for either.

>shit like girlpool, porches, beach house