If you dont have synesthesia you will never be a pro musician

literally every professional musicians has it and the ones that dont are so generic and trash that it doesnt matter anyway

trying to make music professionaly without synesthesia is like trying to play pro basketball at the height of 5 foot 10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bK7HJvmgFnM
soundcloud.com/seth666666/cold-blood
youtube.com/watch?v=JiNKlhspdKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you made this thread yesterday

so?

fuck off already

so OP needs to stop bein a fucking loser

so fuck off cunt

holy shit you muggles are easily offended.

C - Regular Blue and White, like a normal winter day with snow
C# - Purple-Violet
D - Turquoise (a bit more on the Green side), like a turtle roaming a river on a Spring day
D# - Light Violet, like a night sky
E - Pure Yellow, like the Sun (a summer vibe)
F - a light Pink-Magenta, with a sunset-ish vibe
F# - Red, like a pure sunset (with some Black)
G - Turquoise meets Sky Blue, a lighter Spring day
G# - Mid-Violet, like a cloudy dusk
A - Green, like a regular sunny day at any season
Bb - Silver/Gray mixed with Purple and Black
B - Orange-Yellow, like a sunny day in Autumn

>he thinks aynesthesi

everyone has synesthesia and you probably just havent noticed it op unironically take psychedelics if you're this dense

>individual notes
all of those are brown muggle

>synesthesia is related to notes in any way whatsoever

lol get the fuck out of my thread muggle larper

get out my thread i am so sick of you

>everyone has synesthesia

if this was the case muggle music wouldnt exist. seems the average musician is incapable of recognizing timbre familys

Pink Floyd - Any Colour You Like

youtube.com/watch?v=bK7HJvmgFnM

first time posting my song ever take a listen if ..... Is Anybody Out There?

soundcloud.com/seth666666/cold-blood

regular people have the ability to see music if they try to pay attention to it
so called "synesthetes" don't know how to turn it off or think they're special
the chad swims while the virgin drowns

thats most muggle tier statement ive ever heard

its blue and before any faggot says im saying that because of the pic you're only exposing how muggle you actually are

All i know is that your asshole = red. Its from all the cocks (black btw) that have been inserted. Hmmm it smells blue

I almost never come to Sup Forums but I clicked on this shit because it was front page and thought these nerds were talking about some kind of music software.

Is Harry Potter some kind of new meme for you soyboy faggots lmao

its one thing being a muggle but then to be filled with vitriol too. not acceptable

this is the most muggle tier statement ive ever heard

ok cool i bet you're music sounds shit though you muggle

What's with all these threads getting so many replues, 99% of people on this board are not musicians

I like it

I'm typing out a synethasia test now. Self diagnose yourselves you muggles

its mostly just a couple muggles getting ass hurt their dream is over

you’re not a musician

The virgin notes vs the chad tone

pic related

the chad synesthite understands sound in a way notelets could never even begin to comprehend

>Self diagnose yourselves you muggles

>tfw muggle
Should I just sell my guitar and keyboard and cut my losses?

he’s right

I have synesthesia but it's with numbers instead of colors or other stimuli

if you play just a single instrument you should be fine or keep it simple and follow instrumental formulas that are already well established (guitar,bass,drums) or (synth, synth bass, 808)

its still possible to fuck up but you'll be leas likely if you follow the formulas synesthite chads have already laid out

no

grapheme synesthesia you're basically muggle in my eyes

cool have fun making muggle music that nobody can quite put their finger on why its shit despite being in key. meanwhile i know exactly why, because your color theory is garbage!

Funny how the first record that came to mind when reading this is this godawful german electropop record literally called "synesthesia - I think in colours".

Also if Beethoven could write some of the best classical stuff without hearing anything at all, I highly doubt that you need this special snowflake condition to be produce good music.

anyone itt watch adam neely's speech at ableton loop conference?

>circles on a graph
"look at my enormous hearingdick fellow plebs"
great bait though this always gets folks riled up

if thats all you ascerted from that post you are not only a muggle but also a below average muggle

does he talk about synesthesia? if not i dont care

he briefly mentions it but instead he talks about how musical frequencies (i.e. a=440hz) can be octaved up into the range of the visual light spectrum at which point you can literally analyze visual art using music theory

can you fuck off with your AIDS threads thanks

This

can i get a link

click hide and shit the fuck up dumb muggle cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=JiNKlhspdKg
~45 minute vid, worth the watch, but he gets into the color stuff later on in the talk

i'm honestly impressed at how long you've been baiting people you've been consistently responding to these threads for like 4 days now

shut up

no you shut up

Reminder to report op for rule violation

its not bait if its factual. its shit posting sure, but definitely not bait. just an observable fact

>The whole point of music is to listen to it
>Your brain is so broken you see it as colors
I don't get the hype. If I could hear smells would that help me in any meaningful way?

>the whole point of music is to listen to it

at least you admit you will never be anything more than a consumer. most of the muggles in this thread actually believe they are gonna be professional musicians, lmao

so.. it's like what everyone feels then?

>mfw no advanced autism to brag about on Sup Forums

some people have all the luck

as a professional sound engineer, i wish you could see how pretentious you're being

lol you probably work at a local studio and have never produced a single track of note. woth that said you're right im being pretentious, but you're wrong to think im not trying to be

pretentiousness is a perfectly reasonable expression, infact its beneficial to mot only me but society as a whole

ok i just watched it. the start was good but when he got into the shit with that note chart and the exact note for each color i knew he was a muggle. notes are well and truly muggle shit and the person who made that chart is also a muggle, ive seen it before. the structure of a sound is far more complex than just its fundamental frequency

it seems alot of the science surrounding sound is just completely off. they've obviously missed something and their explanations are just plain wrong

i hypothesize that synesthesia is objective amd theres exact numbers we can find for determining the color of a sound but the method they are currently using is incorrect. i need to keep studying so i can prove this

this is horrible and wouldn’t help you make music at all. if you are gonna pretend to have synesthesia, maybe do a lil more research

Wow epic thread

t. muggle

muggles are so ass hurt