Is the white girls liking foreign guys a meme?

I'm a Persian male living in the USA and the only women that like me are Asian, Black, and Latina. I have never had a white woman approach me, unless they were chubby. Can we stop memeing that white women like foreign men?

Other urls found in this thread:

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160107132103/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171776_369571.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

arabs are considered white in america though

That's because you're fucking weird

You're white too.

not by the regular people

Yes it is just a meme. Occasionally one that prefers non whites will pop up but it is not a rule.

opposite for me lmfao

asian guy here who only has had asian (east asians i instantly reject), SEAsian and white girls approach me.

i wish a latina or browner girl approached me but they are rare or if they are persian or westernized they go for their own guys or white guys only.

Westernised asians are the worst

if you look different to the typical person in any country, you can always play that to your advantage. Though I don't think it's really like that in USA 'cause they're already mixed as fuck (both individuals and populations). Also, maybe you're just uncharismatic and/or ugly?

shut up faggot

what type of asian are you, and why do you reject east asian gals?

>this meme
Literally only by law enforcement and only because their paperwork hasn't been updated since the 70's

my skin is white but I don't look white, people usually think im Jewish.

Multiple layers of banter. I like it.

southeast asian.

they are too different imo. narrow eyes i don't personally like on girls, and like girls with big glowy eyes.

>persian
Well there's your problem, they're probably afraid you'll blow them up instead of blowing them.

>persians
>suicide bombers

american eduaction folks

>Farhad gets mad this easily
Are you implying any regular person can tell the difference between the various sandpeople based on appearance alone?

>implying your average person can tell a Persian apart from an Arab with one quick glance
Canadian autism, everyone

I find it far easier to get laid with gringas than Mexican girls so there is some real effect to being "exotic"

t. criollo

Define foreigners? In the UK I see white girls with other whites from Europe but not pakis and niggers

i'm asian though, i've been to a persian wedding before and they look somewhat different. somewhat indian looking and (depending on country) usually lighter toned than arabs.

It only works if you look extremely different, like, the niggest or a towel-head guy.

probably a quarter of the brits i've met were some form of black/pakistani/indian/foreign dad and british mom.

>usually lighter toned than arabs.
And now we wait for the offended arab to respond

they will like you if you are
>tall
>dark
western women are shallow

Maybe they're from London? Go out of that cesspit and the world becomes a lot whiter

yeah depending on the place imo. syrians and palestinians are fairly light skinned, iraqis are in between, egyptians and north africans all look part black.

Minor differences aren't typically noticed with a quick glance unless you're some kind of autist. That's like getting all frustrated over someone being called Vietnamese when they're from Laos

persian subhuman

foreigners who have money to come here mostly.

we also get people with a british white dad and black or indian mom, that's equally as common. random europeans with good resources/money i guess think canada is the best place to raise mixed race kids for some reason.

I mean if you check the government stats you can see white Brits mixing isn't that high
Also cause we class White British/Irish/other White (West European + Americas ect) as separate ethnic groups they count towards mixed ethnicity relationships but they're still the same race
Most of the other white relations are with white but I suppose going back to you original question, yes it could show white british like European foreginers

Forgot source
webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160107132103/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171776_369571.pdf

OP here. You taking gringas over latina women? you high pablo?