Wherever we go, we say ALLLAHU AKBAR!

Wherever we go, we say ALLLAHU AKBAR!

ISLAM FOR EUROPE.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=9LtXeOBnRtY
ibtimes.co.uk/bulgarian-police-stole-food-water-hundreds-refugees-crossing-into-europe-1528278
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this

good post

come to Europe please.

But we drink booze and eat bacon

What do

sure you do, Yousuf

implement sharia law obviously

Oh my warriors, whither would you flee? Behind you is the sea, before you, the enemy. You have left now only the hope of your courage and your constancy. Remember that in this country you are more unfortunate than the orphan seated at the table of the avaricious master. Your enemy is before you, protected by an innumerable army; he has men in abundance, but you, as your only aid, have your own swords, and, as your only chance for life, such chance as you can snatch from the hands of your enemy. If the absolute want to which you are reduced is prolonged ever so little, if you delay to seize immediate success, your good fortune will vanish, and your enemies, whom your very presence has filled with fear, will take courage. Put far from you the disgrace from which you flee in dreams, and attack this monarch who has left his strongly fortified city to meet you. Here is a splendid opportunity to defeat him, if you will consent to expose yourselves freely to death. Do not believe that I desire to incite you to face dangers which I shall refuse to share with you. In the attack I myself will be in the fore, where the chance of life is always least.
500 years of OTTOMAN MUSLIM OCCUPATION in Bulgaria have passed.

ANOTHER 500 are incoming.

This is autism

hop the border, get cheeky breekied

cry racism, talk shit on the internet

why, muslim diaspora such scum ?

nice b8

Why do you Slavic PUSSIES talk so much shit behind your computer screens but in real life you are such PUSSIES?

Believe me, I deal a lot with you pussies from Bulgaria, Serbia, Poland, Russia, etc. In real life, you are like sheep. When a Muslim gentleman walks into the room, the Slav automatically lowers his gaze. 500 years of EVOLUTION has taught the Bulgarian serf to automatically LOWER HIS GAZE to avert INCURRING THE ISLAMIC WRATH.

500 YEARS OF MUSLIM OCCUPATION HAVE PASSED, ANOTHER 500 WILL ARRIVE

Lel, we'll just leave goats in an open field as a trap, and shoot you all down from a vantage point while you fuck them.
Ez

Remember that if you suffer a few moments in patience, you will afterward enjoy supreme delight. Do not imagine that your fate can be separated from mine, and rest assured that if you fall, I shall perish with you, or avenge you. You have heard that in this country there are a large number of ravishingly beautiful Greek maidens, their graceful forms are draped in sumptuous gowns on which gleam pearls, coral, and purest gold, and they live in the palaces of royal kings. The Commander of True Believers, Alwalid, son of Abdalmelik, has chosen you for this attack from among all his Arab warriors; and he promises that you shall become his comrades and shall hold the rank of kings in this country. Such is his confidence in your intrepidity. The one fruit which he desires to obtain from your bravery is that the word of God shall be exalted in this country, and that the true religion shall be established here. The spoils will belong to yourselves.

Remember that I place myself in the front of this glorious charge which I exhort you to make. At the moment when the two armies meet hand to hand, you will see me, never doubt it, seeking out this Roderick, tyrant of his people, challenging him to combat, if God is willing. If I perish after this, I will have had at least the satisfaction of delivering you, and you will easily find among you an experienced hero, to whom you can confidently give the task of directing you. But should I fall before I reach to Roderick, redouble your ardor, force yourselves to the attack and achieve the conquest of this country, in depriving him of life. With him dead, his soldiers will no longer defy you.

muzz scum chimp out in a refugee center, including buring our flag, citizens besieged the center, police enter the place to pacify the muzz, muzz pacified (pic related), flag burner convicted and thrown-ed out with black stamp

muzz realize this is not western europe, muzz never chimped out again

precisely because we know your ilk, we treat you the way you'd understand, violence and intolerance are the only methods to make muzz behave

500 YEARS OF MUSLIM OCCUPATION HAVE PASSED

ANOTHER 500 YEARS WILL ARRIVE

T A K B I R

"talk shit"

Nigger, have you observed the pictures and read the stories, we have no love for muzz, and itch to push your faces in.

it is shitheads like you, that come on int and try to start a shitstorm

Too long, didn't read.

fuck you, don't talk to bulgaria like that, only I can tell him to suck my dick

who do you think you are?! bossing around my yuropoor pawns like you're some hotshot? you do realise.. yurop's not big enough for the both of us.. right?

you've lost and continue to loose, you'd not be living in a better country made by better man, if your blood stock was any good, you'd be back in durka land as europe will not be tolerant for long and people just like you will cause the mass deportation, ya muslim scum

Yes, I have seen the picture, brave Muslim mujahideen fighting against hundreds of Bulgarian rats.

I have no doubt whatsoever that dozens of Bulgarian rats were killed and these scratches are the entire extent of the bodily harm they were able to inflict on the Islamic lions of war.

Meanwhile, have you heard of the 500 YEARS OF MUSLIM OCCUPATION THAT BULGARIA HAS GONE THROUGH?

>the Spaniard doesn't read

No wonder you're all so stupid, dumb and Christian.

>In the devşirme, which connotes "draft", "blood tax" or "child collection", young Christian boys from the Balkans and Anatolia were taken from their homes and families, converted to Islam, and enlisted into the most famous branch of the Kapıkulu,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

slavs were literal slaves lmao
FOR FIVE
HUNDERD
YEARS

>No wonder you're all so stupid, dumb and Christian.

Come get some, I'll be waiting. I can't wait to bury my claws deep inside your worthless excuse for a human corpse, I'll drag you down to hell with me.

F I V E
H U N D R E D
Y E A R S

No wonder the Bulgorillian rat is literally S E E T H I NG

And survived while the muslim scum kill each other to this day showing no progress on their own and live in mudhuts made with sheep excrements.

You've FLED your country, not worked to make it better and have the GALL to glorify you barbarous dimwitted stock as something worthwhile.

You guys are scum of the earth and deserve not a single shred of civility as you have none to provide in kind.

Every day muzz are being beaten, and trowed out of the country, while you spazz on your keyboard on the internet, that none muzzim could have created on his own impotent threats to make yourself feel better.

Nothing you are and value worth a shit.

500 YEARS OF MUSLIM OCCUPATION IN BULGARIA

why are muzzies so cringey?

NOT ONE CENTURY
NOT TWO CENTURIES
NOT THREE CENTURIES
NOT FOUR CENTURIES
BUT F I V E CENTURIES

bulgorillia BTFO

>You've FLED your country

Now don't you be so fast to judge. We didn't ""flee"" the country, we were sent on a mission to spread our genes under wh*Te women so our superior genes can be found everywhere in the world.

You on the other hand are a literal butthurt devşirme, my child.

Low IQ

This a bait thread, it works better on Sup Forums but he still managed to get some replies

Oh how i fear the islam!
They will stab our oranges!
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

#savealloranges#muslimorangekillers

On a side note.You may ask yourself ''How am i to know if islam is a subhuman religion?''.The answer is easy.Islam does not teach you that wasting food is a sin.Pic very related.

This. We are on a divine mission, ordained by ALLAH himself. We are the pioneers, the colonists, the scouting party of the ONE RELIGION, the first line of attack against the vaginas of wh*Te women who will give us consent to impregnate them.

>This a bait thread
>Netherlands flag
Nope.100 legit.

>O children of Adam! Attend to your embellishments at every time of prayer, and eat and drink and be not extravagant; surely He does not love the extravagant.
>Abu Hurayrah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah’s Messenger (Peace be upon him) said, “When one of you eats, he must lick his fingers (after finishing), for, he does not know in which of them lies blessing.”
>Sayyidina Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said, “When one of you eats his meal and a morsel falls down, he must pick it up and remove the doubtful portion and eat the rest. He must not leave it for the devil.”

BULGORILLIAN BTFO

Muslims cant listen to music Hahhahah

youtube.com/watch?v=9LtXeOBnRtY

try again wh*Tey

So are you telling me that all those muslims around you that went on orange kill gatherings are in fact sinners?

How sad.I guess none of you will go to muslim heaven.

>w-we are the manlet nationalists protecting the orthodox land from muzzies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nasheeds are beautiful, why would I listen to degenerate wh*Te """"""""""""""""""""music""""""""""""""""""

Those are Turkish nationalists, they are Muslims second, Turks first.

Therefore do not conflate them with me you Bulgorililan rat

I'm off wh*Teys, have to go to the sperm bank to donate some superior seed

Just explain me why the whole world must become as shitty as the muslim cunts in general? What's the point?

Theres a reason why every country with majority muslim is a shithole. Bend over to your enlightened israeli overlords.

Ben je arabier of andere azer? Dacht dat arabier zei dat hij 4kan zou verlaten oetz

keep triggering these wh*Te euroshit autistic paroxysms based Arabier
their hands are shaking at the speed of the noble islamic shahada war banners in the desert wind
they're breathing at the cadence of a mighty arabian steed galloping in the hejaz
soon they will cry
you are fucking with their lives

How can you believe in god when there's no evidence?

if out of shape working folk could put in to substitution the waves of 20-30 year old muzz, it talks very little of your combat prowess

kek

>Therefore do not conflate them with me
Are you saying that Turks are lesser people than you?Lesser people than other muslims?How very interesting.

Look at this shit

>Bulgarian police 'stole food and water' from hundreds of refugees crossing into Europe
ibtimes.co.uk/bulgarian-police-stole-food-water-hundreds-refugees-crossing-into-europe-1528278

lmao Bulgaria SO POOR they need to STEAL from refugees HAHAHAHAHHAHA

We also beat them up and take all their money.
Why is this news for you?Only the stupidest refugees try to pass our borders.

>No wonder you're all so stupid, dumb and Christian.

Spain outputs more scientific papers per year than the entire MENA region combined LOL

Dare you look your Greek master in the eyes, brown dog?

Nah, your IQs really are low enough to produce people of this "caliber".

Bow to your Greek master, who gave you what little "culture" North Africa still has left.