I'm a tatar muslim, i don't want to be friends with crazy arabs and rapefugees...

i'm a tatar muslim, i don't want to be friends with crazy arabs and rapefugees, but i don't want to become a cuck either, if for instance i change my name, etc, cause tatars were using arabic names and arabic alphabet for a long time and with arabic name, im gonna be considered muslim anyways, even if im not.
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

xn--80ad7bbk5c.xn--p1ai/ru/content/kazanskie-tatary
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just pretend you are Russian like every ethnic minority from Russia does.

Are Tatars white?

yeah, with a name like miniahmed gabdulhakimov thats the best thing i could do
no, but sometimes we are

also, i am considered shitskin as well, so there is no reason for me to not be a muslim. i also believe in higher forces, could be god could be cosmic power, so even more reason to remain being muslim or at least calling yourself such

You aren't a special snowflake either way

>yeah, with a name like miniahmed gabdulhakimov thats the best thing i could do

Don't worry, Westerners don't know about these things.

There are two famous models: Artur Kulkov and Alim Khokonov, both from are kebab from Caucasus and everyone thinks they're ethnic Russian.

In the last decade Hollywood has been portraying Russians as Arabic looking, the era of Ivan Drago is over, so no one thinks Russians are white anymore. But everyone knows Russians are Christian, which is why i'm recommending you to be Russian.

>like every ethnic minority from Russia does

They never do that. These faggots rather claim to be tatars/bashkirs/erzya/mordvins/chuvashes/udmurts/selkups/ukr*inians/germans/etc. even if they have 1/256 of their heritage, don't know a single word of their language and lived the entire life in Moscow.

ive had problems with that in europe though, where people where clearly worried when i was saying my name and were saying if im muslim or smth like that. i want to study in europe, maybe czech republic for a master degree, thats why that kinda worries me.
they always do, vanya, i always used to say im russian, cause no one even knows who tatars are. if im in post soviet countries, then of course i rather say that im a tatar.

you should not decide your spirituality by other people

well, as i said i believe in some sort of god, as superstitious as i am, whether its allah, god, or tengri, but people woulnt really care about that. some barbaric polack would probably break my head with some beer bottle or something, if i would visit pooland

>where people where clearly worried when i was saying my name and were saying if im muslim or smth like that.
bullshit. you just made that up

why would i? i already travelled by erasmus to czech republic to brno, thats where i encountered, why the fuck would i make it up?

Don't you have some traditional non Muslim names? I have many southeast Asian Muslims who have Thai/Chinese sounding name, to the point no one knows they're Muslim unless you ask, maybe you should find one as well

we have names like timur, but thats the most used up name ever lol. others are mostly arabic, if not really "islamic". also im too used to my name. i guess im just ranting after all, lol

>In the last decade Hollywood has been portraying Russians as Arabic looking, the era of Ivan Drago is over

Murricunts were always portraying us as mongoloid shitskins in their propaganda.

>i always used to say im russian

Why did you lie to the people? Now they'll be thinking that Muslim Salavatovich Muhamaddinov is a normal russian name.

>Why did you lie to the people? Now they'll be thinking that Muslim Salavatovich Muhamaddinov is a normal russian name.
i did not though, dumb vanya, russian is both an ethnicity and nationality in english, as you know.

also, tatars are almost never have names as muhammad, magomet, muslim or islam. thats just a straight mark of shitness

No.

It shouldn't be like that, mehmet, why can't these savages introduce a new term like "Ruslander" (for example) to separate the actual Russians from the minorities?

i type like shit today lel
thats your problem, jan, you should have just given back our lands or something or at least leave our pre soviet surnames

The bodybuilders from pic related are all Kavkaz and they all live in Moscow and claim to be 100% Russian. I can easily tell these guys aren't Russian because i'm Russian ethnic autism pro, but the average person doesn't and thinks these are just swarthy Russian. It's hilarious but at the same time disgusting. Kinda like that Pavel Petel fag who is some Tatar mongrel from Ukraine and goes around claiming to be Russian.

>Pavel Petel
>Tatar
good joke. i like him though, hes quite funny.
>from Ukraine
he does look like a hohol

Then you don't really care, you are more worried about possible violence than any notion of god

he looks like wh*Te subhuman wtf

i dont really care about violence, more just about simple inconvinience. also, its almost impossible to remain devout at this day and age, if you are raised in a civilized society (russia is almost one)

timur is a turkic name, it means iron in uzbek or whatever

>you should have just given back our lands

How do you imagine it? An independent Tatar emirate in the middle of Russia?

Whiter than Russians xDD

what did you expect?
its you who were whining, boguslav, not me, im just giving you options. also, you are probably a kind of ruskie who would call tatars "churka", so you can go sit on a bottle or something
it wasnt as popular before though. it has some hidden soviet thing hidden in the named, like some anagram or something

>you are probably a kind of ruskie who would call tatars "churka"

Yeah, sure, tatars aren't churkas at all, but 1488% aryan and white.

we arent white, but considering how well we live with russians without calling them bad names and them not calling us churkas, it is very hypocritical of some moskvabad dweller to call as such. gotta love the russians

Take a Persian,Turkish,Albanian or Bosnian name then? I guess that is inbetween

why though? what sense does that make? they are just as islamic or arabic influenced as our names.

Im talking about traditional names. I mean you could have a name from a friendly islamic country without it sounding too arabic or too russian I guess. Like "Darius","Arslan" or "Endrit". These names are 100% non-Islamic. Darius is even used by some Europeans

then be christian, what's even the problem

do what we did and cross the Danube
just drop your russian subhuman mentality on your way here

The Italian names are quite common among tatars. Like Renat (Renato), Arthur (that's not partiality Italian, but very common), Mars, Vener itc. I was named after my dad's friend Rafael.

forgot the pic

His religion is part of his identity I guess

he looks like a gandalf

Why not just convert to Christianity and Christianize yourself?

why do that? ill lose all respect i could have had with tatars and other turkic nationalities. thats what i called by being a "cuck"

Tatars are the only good muslims out there/ Thank you guys for staying white and sane.
sandniggers can`t even compete

tfw no tatar gf

the only good muslims are dead muslims, stop pretending to be russian, mehmet

chill, i'm a (((jew))) and that means i hate muslims passionately, but tatars are ok

Tatarstan has the 3rd highest standard of living in Russia (only Moscow and Saint Petersburg are higher)
Tatar girls are hot
Tatar Muslims are very secular
They don't have tribal mentality like for example North Caucasian Muslims (1/3 of all marriages in Kazan are between Tatars and Russians)

>They don't have tribal mentality like for example North Caucasian Muslims (1/3 of all marriages in Kazan are between Tatars and Russians)
that's not a good thing lol.

no, it is lol.

why? i thought you dont want any shitskin blood in your "aryan" blood, ivan. thats what gonna happen though: our nation is gonna be assimilated into oblivion, and everyone would be called russian. and shitskin tatars would get beaten up by their own relatives, but they wont know it.

Change your name into something turkic like gengiz, easy fix.

im actually thinking of renaming myself into timerkhan. sounds pretty cool

The khan is going to make it obvious you're muslim though

lol, gengiz wont though kek

Yea they would think you're some we wuz mongols russian

Chingiz is a common Central Asian name too also how does having Khan make it obvious you're Muslim

whoever told you that's an Arabic name was lying

Because all khans are muslim

It is arab, its just their version of it
Same as Mohammad => Mhend here in Morocco

>i'm a (((jew)))

Oh, shalom xDDD

not really, that's just a name a made up, lol. though its similar to a real name.

Didn't know Genghis Khan was Muslim

Didn't he or his son convert?
Anyway from what I know in India/Pakistan if you have khan in your last name it means you're muslim so I assumed its the same for the rest of asia

That's because they were cucked by us and a couple of his grandsons converted but not all ozbeg Khan and chagatai khan

>(1/3 of all marriages in Kazan are between Tatars and Russians)
lmao this is why I don't take the whole russia is 80% ethnic russian meme seriously, it's probably less

>Didn't he or his son convert?
No, both Genghis and Ögedei were Tengrists.

Genghis especially was a very devout Tengrist.

Keep in mind that Tatars are definetely smartest Turkic nation, and arguably the smartest among Muslims

Our ancesters went through rough opression of pidarashkas and we still managed to survive and eventually became one of the richest region of r*ssia.

Don't fall for "russian=civilized" meme,

Also, I strongly advise you to read these article in order to understand who were your grandparents and to be more proud of your nation

xn--80ad7bbk5c.xn--p1ai/ru/content/kazanskie-tatary

Кcтaти, eвpoпeйки, никoгдa нe accoцииpoвaли мeня здecь c бeжeнцaми или кaкими-либo фaнaтикaми, дaжe кoгдa я пpeдcтaвлялcя кaк мycyльмaнин.

Taк чтo нe пapьcя в этoм плaнe, мaлaй.

Embrace your islam and eliminate kafir harbi

>cause tatars were using arabic names and arabic alphabet for a long time
so what? just change it

Nah life is going to be way worse for you of you change it. If you're just Tatar muslim nobody really cares but if you went to the length to change your name people will discriminate way more strongly.

>Our ancesters went through rough opression
Good. Mudslime scum deserve it.
>Кcтaти, eвpoпeйки, никoгдa нe accoцииpoвaли мeня здecь c бeжeнцaми или кaкими-либo фaнaтикaми, дaжe кoгдa я пpeдcтaвлялcя кaк мycyльмaнин.
Eщe кaк accoцииpoвaли. Пpocтo нe гoвopили в лицo.

>Eщe кaк accoцииpoвaли. Пpocтo нe гoвopили в лицo.

noice projection

Taк или инaчe, вpяд ли бы oни co мнoй жили, ecли бы дyмaли пoдoбным oбpaзoм.

>Good. Mudslime scum deserve it.
и пoчeмy пocлe пoдoбнoгo y нac к pycнe дoлжнo быть хopoшee oтнoшeниe? cyкa, кaк жe я нeнaвижy вac

>Muh special snowflake.

I have news for you. You are not a muslim. Read Muhammad's farewell sermon.

get out of this thread, turd. i dont need a roach telling me if im muslim or not

Its a pasta

inb4 mama mia

Tatars are like turkic jews, they deserved everything that happened to them.
t. Bashkir

im 1/4 bashkir as well, fuck off, быcpaк мaлaй. also, bashkirs are doomed even more, so you should shut the fuck up and focus on the same enemy. i mean, at least in tatarstan they still teach tatar, while in our school bashkir is basically non-existent. and that's just cause the majority of the republic - russians, dont want to learn bashkir. i dont have anything against bashkir, same people basically, same language, so

marat got baited

;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

how dare you defy aLLax you wh*Te subhuamn

This.

Yesterday I've met group of people from Ufa - who were chiefly Tatars and russians, and few Bashkirs

russians were mocking bashkort dude for him speaking his OWN language over the phone, and he was smiling as a dumb and APOLOGIZING in reply

FFS

Would you support Ottoman Empire's Don-Volga canal project?
Ottomans tried to colonize Tatar states in Russia. As a result we have lots of Nogais and Crimean Tatars in Turkey.

In Ufa and we had mandatory Bashkir lessons for entire duration of school. I just don't see the Russians as enemies, it's a meaningless grudge that stands in the way of progress and prosperity. The most damaging thing (((Russian government))) did to us in recent times is the "purchase" of Bashneft, but the people who bought it are just as hated by normal Russians as they are hated by us. It's a fight against oligarchy, not against normal Russians.
Would you prefer being like fucking Turkey?

>colonize Tatar states in Russia.

Ottomans wanted to vassalize Kazan Khanate in 16 century, but no way it could be called "colonization"

>As a result we have lots of Nogais and Crimean Tatars in Turkey.
yeah, cause nogais and qirims were living near turkey and became your vassals afterwards. ottomans tried to "colonize" other khanates, but were unsucceful, from what ive gathered. qirims and kazan tatars had their history though, which dissappeared after the taking the kazan.
also, there is no ottoman empire nowadays, so i wouldnt prefer it

>Ottomans wanted to vassalize Kazan Khanate in 16 century, but no way it could be called "colonization"
by colonizing i meant that.
>yeah, cause nogais and qirims were living near turkey and became your vassals afterwards. ottomans tried to "colonize" other khanates, but were unsucceful, from what ive gathered. qirims and kazan tatars had their history though, which dissappeared after the taking the kazan.
well imo your language wouldn't disappear if Ottomans managed to vassalize/annex tatar states.
though Crimean Tatar language practically does not exist (it is more Oghuz than Kypchak), everyone could speak their own language in Ottoman Empire.

>grudge that stands in the way of progress and prosperity

>prosperity
>minimum wage in russia is 100 euro
>intentional homicide rate is 10.5 per 100k

>Some churka from a frozen shithole actually talk shit about Turkey.

Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior = problems solved bucko

>I just don't see the Russians as enemies
that's cause russians don't like chinks that much,
sorry salavat.
>we had mandatory
we had it cancelled for some time and later it got returned but only in 5-7 classes or something. also, when youll get called churchbek by some ruskies outside of bashkiria, i hope you remain being the same cuck
>like fucking Turkey?
and what's with turkey?
im not saying it would dissappear, im saying that ottoman empire is non-existent. turkey is not as cool as ottoman empire. except azeris and crimeans, i dont think you have much countries nowadays that would support "neo ottoman empire" or something

>вpяд ли бы oни co мнoй жили, ecли бы дyмaли пoдoбным oбpaзoм.
>флaг
Кeк. Гeйpoпeйцы тepпят нeдoлюдeй и дaжe любят их

aгa

тeбя жe тepпят

pycoблядь чтo-тo зaливaeт пpo нeдoлюдeй

кeк

Still better than many of the post soviet alternatives. And unlike them we have potential to become so much better.
Also we thank the west every day for introducing us to glorious shock capitalism in the 90s and destroying our economy, army and thousands of lives.

Go pray to your sultan while Ataturk spins in his grave. Your existence is another proof that things could have been much worse for us.

OP do you like this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
I have to know.

yeah, why not

This is Rubin Kazan area?

When will we deport r*ssians from bashkiria and tatarstan lads?

>And unlike them we have potential to become so much better.
Absolutely,
And independence of Tatarstan is the most effective way to achieve it, unless you were brainwashed by russians that Tatars and Bashkirs are Tajik-tier.

Even average rural Tatar has a bigger entrepreneurial drive than an average russian from """""city""""

Excellent! This is good.