Thinking of deleting every trace of my existence, changing my name, and moving to a different city...

Thinking of deleting every trace of my existence, changing my name, and moving to a different city. Albums for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Btqggj8cWFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happened?

The Magnetic Fields - Get Lost

It's crazy.

About 6 months ago I did something so humiliating and fucking stupid that I've thought about doing the same.

>Thinking of deleting every trace of my existence
Not possible these days.

Depends on who he is trying to hide from

just regretting how i've spent my life up to this point

you wanna talk about it user?

You get caught for CP or something?

I've tried to talk about it on /adv/ but haven't been able to admit to it, even anonymously on Sup Forums.

It's not even illegal what I did

Tell us more

This. You're running a Fools errand trying to hide your past from the all seeing eye that is the internet.

listen to this magnetic fields album instead OP

it's on Sup Forums, dude. if you never tell anyone you can never get any advice. and of course there are gonna be some people who just make fun of you (because Sup Forums), but if it bugs you too much just go watch tv and forget you ever posted it

no shame in being too uncomfortable to say it but everythings on here anonymous anyway and it might help so I don't see any reason why you shouldn't at least try and get it off your chest

Ugh.

Be me
Hook up with girl a few times and hang out with her one summer
Catch feelings
She tries to sleep with one of my friends
This hurts me
Photoshop my dick
Get drunk and "accidentally" send it to one of her friends via Snapchat in retaliation because I was feeling vindictive even though I have no interest in actually fucking her friend
Her friend responds positively
Now I worry that everyone knows what I did even though I have no evidence of this
Worry about it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ever since.

I don't even live there anymore. Either way that's the dumbest/worst thing I've ever done in my life and it makes me sick

that's why I'm on Sup Forums and don't use social media

based user delivering

goddamn dude thats fucking nothing. sack up and move on and accept that horny and sad guys do dumb things. we've all been there, and I personally have done worse. you get over it eventually

It's not even the fact that I sent it to her. It's the fact that I photoshopped my fucking dick. How fucking lame

wow it's literally nothing

>Implying Sup Forums isn't the greatest botnet of the 21st century

this is literally nothing and no one will find out you photoshopped it

ok so are you going to post the photophopped dick pick or not

holy shit dude dont freak out over that
a) she responded positively, meaning she probably wouldn't have told people
b) if everyone knew, you would've heard about it by now
c) YOU DONT FUCKING LIVE THERE ANY MORE

Are you worried that your bros are gonna pull down your trousers and find out that you photoshopped your peter to get laid ?

>meaning she probably wouldn't have told people
She 100% told people including her friend that I hooked up with

How long ago was this?

Imagine not knowing how much women shit talk dudes they've slept with. They do it so often it becomes white noise to be nodded along and "oh wow what a loser" 'd to. Nobody but you takes it seriously.

I should also point out that I'm extremely paranoid about absolutely everything. I've thrown up thinking about it. I started seeing a therapist over the anxiety it's caused.

6 months or so.

Idk. I realize all you guys are saying it's not a big deal but I can't convince myself it isn't.

I once had a crush on a girl in 6th grade so I copied down a joke poem from a Simpsons comic where Mr. Burns is a vampire and sings a parody My Favorite Things with mildy suggestive lyrics relating to biting on the neck, stalking etc.

she gave it to the teacher and told her that I was the one who did it. still think about it to this day

>I realize all you guys are saying it's not a big deal but I can't convince myself it isn't.

you want wez shouldz slap yooz around fer a bit an covincez yooz uddawize?

Lmao

Did you get in trouble?

I legit once texted a girls nudes to myself but she had her laptop hooked up the her messages so she saw. and i was in the same room as the girl when this happened, and im okay. you'll be fine

the teacher never confronted me about it
imagine being a teaching and cringing so hard that you straight up dont talk to the student about it

Damn.

Thanks guys. You actually made me feel better about my fuck up.

thanks for delivering user and while part of me says i'd be embarrassed too honestly you don't live there anymore and they probably don't even talk about you anymore

>I legit once texted a girls nudes to myself but she had her laptop hooked up the her messages so she saw. and i was in the same room as the girl when this happened
I used to write butthurt break up poems and show my friends
urge to hang myself when I think about that one

It's ok user, you will get better with time and will laugh about it

I don't know man, I think thats less cringe than mine. You do not understand how fucking shitty I felt. She started crying and I just had no clue what to do cause there was no denying it. I was super afraid for a while she was gonna report me or something too but she never did

I actually did this. New Jersey to Portland, OR.

Listen to It Never Rains in Southern California by Albert Hammond.

Wait, explain it again? You sent her nudes to yourself, but her macbook was signed in with your messages? I'm confused

I think everyone has thought about every once in a while

I had her phone, so I sent them from her phone to mine. I said I was just playing games on it or some shit

Lol damn.

Was she just a friend?

Do you feel like it made a difference or improved your life at all? Honestly this thread is just making me feel like this is a better idea

It was brutal man. I was so ashamed seriously. I still kinda am, but less so. It gave me anxiety for like a year. Yeah she was just a friend of mine. We're kinda cordial now but we didn't talk for like 6 months

Yeah I feel your pain. I'm the photoshop guy. Sometimes when the memory comes back to me I just start playing the Seinfeld theme song overtop of it in my head and it's not so painful anymore

I have 5 emergency locations in mind in case I ever have a real fuck up. I also never got tattoos so I have less things people can use to identify me.

Yes, I am implying that as my posts will never be tied to my identity

Have done something similar, this is what I listened to
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Btqggj8cWFU

No matter where you go
There you are

This makes me want to travel somewhere via chicago

Best decision I ever made but I had a really rough situation with my parents back east and I lucked my way into a good job

you got professional for this?!? dude you are the largest pussy i have ever heard of go fucking punch someone in the face and then see if you care about some chick youll never see again having seen your dick whoopy doo limp wrist

>this is a mu thread

I've been in multiple fights

That's nothing compared to the embarrassment I've caused myself