2018...rock music is saved

2018...rock music is saved.

AOTY. So fucking good and they tore the alt right a new asshole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usg9tGXuDS8
my.mixtape.moe/rlfime.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rock music was already saved you nigger

>gizz fans unironically think this

woah that cover's a little too subtle for my artistic sensibilities. I'm going to need an explanation for something this profound

it's an artistic reference to Eminem's latest album cover, you see

Unironically 5/10

Holy shit, what happened to this band?

Kek
It's the 00's all over again with all that anti-Dubya dreck.

Ministry just keep getting better and better. It's a pity that people only know them for garbage like Land of Rape and Honey and The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste.

It's a reference to Immanuel Kant's Critique of Pure Reason

They got woke

this is out?

it was alright.

not the best ministry but i mean it gets hate for the lyrics i think when its not a bad record

dude it's trash

I Know Words is hilarious
TV5/Sup Forums is complete filler

i think it's pretty cool actually i like the jarring samples and the industrial metal sound

ok i want the truth

music only

is this album good or not? conservatives are going to say no, lefitsts may be prone to overrating it. i want neutral unbiased commentary without political bias attached, is this album actually worth a listen based on musical merit?

it's really good

t. post-male

post a fucking link

Find it yourself soyboy

t. riaa shill

dont be a faggot

it's perfectly fine dad-industrial. it like the last few KMFDM albums in that there's no real reason for it to exist, but it sounds good and you know what you're getting. it's ultimately forgettable but that's about the worst thing that could be said.

youtube.com/watch?v=usg9tGXuDS8

I gave Relapse a chance, it was terrible. I gave From Beer to Eternity a chance, it was terrible. I'm not listening to fucking AmeriKKKant.

it's average ministry fare with edgy lyrics and memeable samples

This

This was their peak, prove me wrong.

>lefitsts may be prone to overrating it
This thing is such a meme. Everyone hated eminem album. If this is good people will like it beyond left or right. It's literally just Sup Forums actin butthurt like the good right wing SJW they are, irl no one is like this

I like it. Fuck Trump.

This made sense too because bush was a legit criminal, trump in my book is destroying american hegemony which is absolutely good. I support trump desu

>We are not snowflakes

Psalm 69 was their peak. This album is 4/10, it's not THAAAAT awful but it's still pretty cringy in spots.

It would be better if the first 2 tracks weren't just introduction filler. Fuck, I'd say the album doesn't even start until halfway through Victim of a Clown

i mean, he's taking america down a peg AND he's a criminal. Trump isn't just a bull in a china shop. he's a bull clumsily trying to open the cash register with his snout and just breaking shit on accident. everyone's mileage may vary with how much they approve of that.

he is good for accelerationist praxis

Fantano better review this.

if fantano gives it any higher than a solid 1, then his fans will riot in the comments

>AmeriKKKa

When will this """""joke""""" die? I'm not American but I cringe whenever someone unironically does this thinking it's clever.

I heard they are going to start using it as their official name after 2020

"THIS IS IT
LAST ALBUM GUYS
I SWEAR"

moments later, a cover album
moments later, more musical projects
moments later, this thread

Al, it's OK, you can quit

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE

I don't think anyone thinks it's super clever, at least I hope not

It's just a fuck you to the country

Sorry, guys
This one is just too fucking fun

ministry isn't exactly known for deep and thoughtful lyrics and song titles

>TV 5/4 Chan

WOKE

The shame is that they actually are one of the better ones right now

some of it unironically sounds like slipknot

Paul left and Al has been making Psalm 69 over and over again since 2004

and I thought Machine Head released the worst metal album this year.

Why is all the anti Trump music so shit?

Leftists are unable to make good music

Nah, Al made good music. But he lost the edge, rather than to try and mature with his music, he is trying to hold on to something he doesn't have anymore.

Most if not all your favorite musicians are leftists btw, not siding with any side, just saying

How does one go from going against Bush who was a interventionist warhawk to going against Trump who is a non-interventionist pro-american? Does he hate people having good jobs? Does he hate affordable health care? Does he support terrorists and rapists coming to US?

Nothing about Al Jourgensen's stance makes any fucking sense

trips confirm user is indeed a boy of soy

why do things need to be subtle? why is subtlety inherently good? it's literally industrial rock

I mean if you simplify everyone's stance down to four words then I guess it's contradictory, but why would you do that

How about pro-NWO and draining the swamp? Shouldn't Trump be the exact thing Al wants?

>Trump
>non-interventionist

Stopped reading there.

Yeah he wants to crush ISIS and then retreat completely from the middle east - he's spoken against the US interventionist policies in the middle east for decades.

BURNING INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE BURNING INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

He's not draining the swamp though.

So does that mean he's pro NWO after all? I want actual answers not just bandwagoning fluff because as sure as hell I am not getting those answers from that Ministry album

never has a more incorrect post been made on this website

> industrial group
> not staying ambiguous about their political ideals
And that's why ministry is some of the worst post industrial slock to ruin industrial all ready shitty name. Duck skinny puppy is trash but at least their spooky time hot hotpot industrial doesn't try push in really dumb political topics in fucking industrial.

Here is the highly anticipated track "TV5/Sup Forums"

my.mixtape.moe/rlfime.mp3

I am pretty disappointed desu, I expected something funnier.

Even Reznor stayed neutral until he found out Gitmo was using his music, and even then he's attacked whoever held the power.

translation: i can't look beyond lyrics and judge every political song based whether they align with me or not
everyone is a soyboy cuck beta antifa leftist MS-13 communist shareblue disinfo shill but don't you dare call me a nazi

You seem to think that what he says is what he actually believes.

Even if the US were to "retreat completely" as soon as the Strait of Hormuz comes under threat again the US will be stomping all over the Middle East again like a pack of wolves.

So it's not really about Trump then, gotcha

the only time i'll listen to a bob dylan song

people just don't want to be preached at you dumb faggot

The quality of this album was to be expected based on Surgical Meth Machine desu.

Tv 5/Sup Forums was really dissapointing. On one hand I expected some high quality memery but instead I just got some fucking KKK samples, on the other I expected a proper new TV track, but instead I just got some fucking KKK samples

And even then, his "political" album is much more focused on its sci-fi world and hands/aliens coming out of sky.

BREATHE! BREATHE! BREATHE YOU FUCKERS

more like soyed

FILTH
PIG

Paul was a hack riding on Als dick, his solo stuff is worse than "Relapse" (probably the worst/cringiest thing ever made by uncle Al) and the only Ministry album he produced by himself is so terribly mixed it borderline unlistenable, which is sad bcs Animositysomina had some good tuned buried in that atrocious mastering job.
I dont believe a lot of stuff on Als book, but the parts regarding Paul sounded pretty legit (specially after watching the shitty "Fix" doc)

Hes just a contrarian, ppl often forget he also made an album bashing the Clinton administration and a few songs against Obama's foreign policies

You clearly didn't read the lyrics from "Weapon" or listened to intervews with Ogre lately, they do keep it more vague thou, like KMFDM on their last album, Sasha wrote the lyrics thinking Hillary would win, they added "Freak Flag" after the election to avoid controversy, that's why there was a huge gap between the single and the album release and that song has a murkier production while the production on rest of the album excelent (better than most songs as expected)

I fall into this demographic but haven't listened to it yet, don't care enough to search for it, I'll just wait until it pops on Spotify.
Is it better than "relapse" and " from beer.."? or just more of the same with more filler? I couldn't get through "Relapse" but "From beer to eternity" wasn't awfull
How does it compare to "HELL YEAH"? That was a decent comeback compared to everything they did post "WWIII"

lololololol

>shitty anger music
>doing anything for anyone, let alone anyone with intelligence.

It's worth a listen, as this is actually so bad it's hillarious at some points, it has zero self-awareness

So basically Relapse 2.0?

because its obviously meant to appeal to brainlets
so it was probably made by some brainlet, at the behest of a brainlet

>record scratching
>trump voice slowed all down
>arabic music
>chaotic violins that change into nu-metal violins

all within the first minute
LMAO

This and Revival are legitimate 0/10s

Imagine being this pleb on top of unironically listening to Al Jourgensen

This. But I like Twitch better.

>implying Al Jourgensen hasn’t made some good music

Clinton was in the office when that album came out. Psalm 69 is his anti Bush Sr. album

>implying that clinton is any better

Nobody said that, but it just proves that Al was never a democrat shill like some are ppl are stating in this chinese pottery forum, he's always been against ppl in power and hates both "sides"

literally no at all what I was saying but ok lad. Not that im surprised by a board that only knows industrial through street sects and fucking school shooter tier post industrial

are you trying to imply that Trump isn't a criminal

Yes. Is that something you disagree with?

I don't even need to disagree with it, it's been proven to be objectively false lol

When has Trump been proven guilty of a crime?

A lot of anti-trump music focuses on the more surface level aspects of what specifically make this a bad presidency (Trump is like Hitler, Trump is white supremacist) none of which has any clout to it. None of it really goes over the cult of personality around the guy, the mass information control, his actual haphazard personality, or the potential economic downturn that can happen for America from what are called America First policies. Like with W, most guys hit him on the Iraq War, which is justifiable, but it came pretty deep into his time as president, but they also didn't hit him on the more subtle policy actions that went wrong in his time. Perhaps politics is too complex a subject to truly cover in music? Also too many of the recent bands being like either old bands that used to be good or relatively newer bands that were still shit musically.