>MEDITERRANEAN UNION
YES
E
S

Northern Europe will be so much wealthier

>tfw I already made a thread
K

Sure. We're better than white.

Get out of your basement, your whitness is nothing of being proud of, but an illness caused by a lack of sun.

>flag

Yeah, I'm sure Italy and Spain would be DELIGHTED in having us and Greece leeching off of them with our gigantic debt

Lo siento Spainbro, didn't see it soon enough.

Is ramadan fasting making you cranky? Go welcome some refugees, cucklord.

Picasso totally degenerate. Dali was more representative of our talent.

>tfw no portugues gf to dominate me :-(

If you think that Northen Italy will join a similar union you're fool. We are already maintaining half of our country, fuck off Greece

Sun doesn't tan white people you fucking moor, it only sunburn them.

Why would these want out? Aren't you pretty much sustained by German and Scandi gibsmedats?

A union of fiscally retarded people. What could possibly go wrong.

Wouldn't you have to add France, Monaco, Albania, and all those ex-Yugoslav countries since they also border the Mediterranean

Why the fuck do you want a busty shortstack boss you around?

Can Croatia be in there? You guys can come vacation easier and cheaper there

>Morocco
>calling anyone Moor
kek

Literally a cuck who's country is overrun by muslims trying to critisize the mediterranean master race.
Shoo shoo Krauts.

Spotted the napolitan

>What could possibly go wrong
Come on. You would love to see the latino leeches suffer too

Because Portuges are superior and I want her to conquer me and spank me and make me lick their superior Portugues tits.

>Implying we'd pay Germans back
Wouldn't even talk to them desu. Literally thrown out of the med.

you can get a mexican gf right now

in fact, 1000 euros is probably enough money to buy a house in mexico AND a wife

Who will pay for the welfare?

Can i have at least my money back my latin friend?

100% tourist beer Tax.

>broke fags leaving

oh no please noooooo.

>tfw not Meditteranean
I think I could pass myself off as it, I have brown hair and brown eyes but I'm pasty white.

>imperialist communist italian obsessed with nietzsche and a head injury
kek

We need no welfare. It's a stupid alt-right meme that we low IQ people need welfare. We need a strong traditional hierachical society and from that we rule the seas.

Fuck the eu and fuck mediterranian union!

Every fucking union finish in tragedy. cccp, yugoslavia and now ''eu''
Also greece taking about union. kek! The biggest leach the europe have ever seen

This kek

Your skin literally looks like shit.

Yeah, I'm sure Italy and Spain would be DELIGHTED in leaving the EU and becoming trade rivals with them just so they can help us poor Alberto Barbosas and Greeks out.

Come on, man, be realistic here.

This picture shows Southern Europe ruled by 21st century latinos

What EU?

Without Italy and the UK, the EU is just Germany and France.

WE OPEN A PORTAL TO AZEROTH AND INVADE!

Lombardy, Venice, Piedmont, without consent obviously

I love this meme that we are fiscally irresponsible when we have done everything the EU said we should do and we are worse off now than before we joined this "union". Actually, the only country who isn't worse off is Germany, what a coincidence, really makes you think huh.

I don't know how Northern Europe could handle losing such vibrant economies.

I IS FOR ISRAEL
you need our shekels
and we want yours

I had a mexican gf once, but she was high class actually, had way more money than me and she thought i'd go to mexico and marry her

never again

It wouldn't work

Why would we join another union after leaving one.

>By admitting none of you are white
>ESPECIALLY italy

This not includes fertility and median age of population.

Democracy has brought debt, infertility, immigration...

I just don't see any gain for Italy to leave the EU, let alone if it's to group up with the two countries with the worst debt.

1 1 2 3 Y E A R S

You think nobody saw you delete your original post, kraut?

>greece taking about union
>albania
>albania
>>>>>albanian diaspora
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>albanian
literally kill yourself, you're the only fucking leach here you moron
you keep sending retarded drug dealers over here, biggest part of your population lives outside of your own fucking nation and then you claim that you're "nationalists"
truly a pathetic race, albanians are worthless, they've never done anything worth of note and only thing they're capable at is organized crime or stealing history

Nice picture of Cologne

This picture shows typical Mediterranean Union favelas in 2030, after Germany, Netherlands, Denmark and Sweden stopped transferring their wealth to France, Italy, Spain, Greece and Portugal

"but tuh byzantines werent greek lol this german propaganda book told me so!"

Their debt is a direct result of the EU, though.

If Portugal and Greece elected serious governments willing to put in the effort for real economic reform, they could both recover.

And Spain and Italy are not doing incredible either, there, buddy.

All of them have suffered in the EU.

>france
>insult others of being blacked

come on, can't be serious right?

only moors hybrids and spics tan.

I can confirm that.
But mexican women who only care about money are horrible. Better started working and get a working woman, there's a thing here about women being either lazy or workaholics
>and people say balance is not real

It is time to ressurrect the beast,
We march to Megido!!!

AS THE PROPHECY FORETOLDS!

IT IS TIME! TO AWAKEN IT!

France, Italy and Spain would do just fine without you guys 2bh.
You're right about us and Greece being your slaves, though. You fucks tricked and cucked us.

We can aport Cataluña and País Vasco.

Make em pay.

We all know this union would never work if it's akin to a EU-lite. Keep it trade and trade only.

I think Portugal should project itself a lot more in the Atlantic and Asia, there is very little left in this dying european corpse.

Really makes you ponder....

And if you count the western roman empire, then add on another thousand years.

DEBTS CLEAN, CLEAN DEGENERACY, RE-INDUSTRIALIZE, RE-EDUCATE

TAKE SOME COLONIES

MAKE MEDITERRANEAN GREAT AGAIN

Shut up negro. You are more turkish than turks

It does include fertility rate. But 'm thinking of making a bigger and a prettier list, if you've got more data I'd gladly put it in there.

S P Q R
P
Q
R

[spoiler]Estava a usar um proxy para sacar, esqueci-me de o apagar antes de postar :^([/spoiler]

>PIGS
>not GIPS

Get rid of Greece and anex Croatia now you can be named SPIC

This is a major Southern European City, roughly 5 years after Northern Europe stopped subsidizing the latinos from France, Italy, Spain and Portugal

I can post random pictures claiming that it's "germany in the future" too. But funny enough, there are people that don't want to look like complete idiots

How is that another thousand years?

Even if we begin the count in 340BC when Rome took over the Latin League, you're only adding like 700 years.

if you count the pope as the successor to the emperor you have until the modern day.

[spoiler]good job, mane[/spoiler]

>whites look like they're fucking the niggers
you fail at this poland

Italy is the only relevant country on that list.

They did the same to us, brother.

No thanks. No unions. Nope Nope Nope.

lmao wtf is that, is that their version of the republican guard?

my mom is an oaxaco and she manages to be both (manages to be rich via all the rental units she owns)

The autistic German is afraid. This union is all he has. Be a chump and LEAVE!

t. italian diaspora

You fucking parasites are bankrupting Europe. Don't think youll be great again for a while

This picture shows the Cathedral of Cologne in that very same year with a Swedish tourist celebrating his Germanic heritage in the name of Allah.

Why are you so upset? Albania did literally nothing wrong. Your country is void of all criminals and drug dealers? You should be friends with your neighbors desu, otherwise shit like Yugoslavia happens

We should do it.

Don't forget Alberto Barbosa

we are not like germany my latino friends, we want you because we like you, not because you are rich

it's ok, britain has our back.

I'd love to see you eat those words. One day... hopefully.

No, they're traditional uniforms, the albanian ones are even sadder considering that the guy you responded to is an albanian """""nationalist""""" living in a country outside of his

They do everything wrong, they're to us what mexicans are to you, but worse

>implying you would ever be invited