/clairo/

Incels HATE her
Learn how this teenager pissed off an entire demographic using this one weird trick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OoaAMY5EEBI
reddit.com/r/clairo/comments/7o0ebp/how_did_clairo_get_so_big_oh_wait/
americansongwriter.com/2011/03/converse-rubber-tracks-a-studio-grows-in-brooklyn
youtube.com/watch?v=cqaMtVwWyh0&t=283s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

clairo and gus trigger the alt right

manufactured products

mad virgin

Where's the proof lls
Gimme solid evidence and not just speculation

Industry Plant.

lol let's see how far daddy's influence will carry her

>industry plant
>shit artist
>5/10 looks at best
>practically pedo bait

get a better waifu

Top kek no proof
Thanks for the bumps btw

stop baiting
youtube.com/watch?v=OoaAMY5EEBI

pity reply

how sad, so much denial, just accept it, she's shit

incels coming out in full force
incels seething that a cute talented smart girl who did it all herself is more famous than their shitty bandcamp noise project

sad part is i've probably had sex more in the last month than you have in your life. clairo is an inexcusably amateur musician and she can't even sing. at least not without autotune. only reason why people even talk about her is because of an enormous multi-media advertising campaign from daddy.

she respond to your dms yet?

you are an incel who makes up conspiracies because you dont think women have talent. fuck you bro.

why is Sup Forums so scared by this one guy lol?

learn to google. reddit.com/r/clairo/comments/7o0ebp/how_did_clairo_get_so_big_oh_wait/

prove there’s a “campaign” of any kind going on no really one single piece of evidence

See: These posts are proof that the SJW, anti-image board culture, scourge on Sup Forums is actually outside influence and people who are paid to post.

this is bad bait that shouldn't have gotten a single response too bad you can't see "incel" and move on without foaming at the mouth with rage

the jews are behind it
>reddit
kys

fake news

>because you dont think women have talent
>he called out a phony pop star who's a girl >>>he must hate women
how could you even think this unfounded jump to conclusions is an argument? stop getting so mad and think before you post.

doesn’t prove anything

>J-just believe me pls without proof
Lmaooo seriously, think about why you hate her. I have a feeling youre not even being honest with yourself

you wouldnt have nearly this amount of vitriol directed at a male artist. you wouldnt accuse a hard working male artist of being a shill riding off looks or marketing or rich daddy. youd just enjoy the music. you wouldnt mock her so much.

Who the fuck cares Sup Forums

Totally agree. The whole "quirky indie girl" thing is something people are putting on her more than something she did herself, honestly.

REAL
LOOOOOOOOL

>Incels hate on artists round the clock
>Me: "ok got any proof though?"
>Y-youre just baiting

Ook LMFAO

Jews in the music industry care. Heard of nepotism?

See: Talented artist with an organically developed following made up of people who like her music. Definitely.

Sure I would

Yes. I would. So would everyone else on this board who is not being paid to post here.
See:

Sup Forums hates Gus Dapperton for the exact same reasons as Clairo

>having a bad performance = all your numbers are bought

Hurr lol do you know what proof is

Oh fucking please. Cry more you dramatic faggot. Look at the way Elverum gets treated here. It's absolutely savage. And he's a highly respected, well liked figure by a large portion of posters on this board.

Plant girl gets what any shitty plant gets.

you realize that you are 10x more pathetic than the imaginary incel army you've created in your own stupid head

I don't see Elverum get treated that way here, really

Also wowww you're so enlightened for knowing she's a plant, I bet you know everythinggg

Imagine grasping at straws THIS hard

Teenager has not-so-good performance at their first BIG show and that invalidates everything
Yikes. I bet this incels hand shakes when he does class presentations

The most common response to any Elverum post or thread is jokes about his dead wife you absolute shill faggot. Leave.

you’re lying you stupid fag

her dad is literally one of the head marketers at converse.
americansongwriter.com/2011/03/converse-rubber-tracks-a-studio-grows-in-brooklyn
one of her biggest shows was opening for fucking tyler the creator at a converse sponsored concert. you demand proof in every thread and someone provides proof every time. sometimes i honestly do think there are PR workers posting here.
watch this. youtube.com/watch?v=cqaMtVwWyh0&t=283s

>user used the fag word
>no i know u r a tru oldfag
Good one shill faggot. Fucking die.

so you admit you’re full of shit you stupid loser

That's cool, whatever, would you not use your connections if you had them? What's your point? This doesn't make me hate her. I still think her music is fine

s/t isnt a shill
she's a lesbian neet girl who wants to fuck clairo

>”viral” youtuber has terrible performance at her out of nowhere placement set at a widely popular venue headlined by Tyler the Creator despite having had literally no previous gigs or amateur performances to earn said spot

I was at that show and even the stupidest 16 year olds were confused as to why she was so bad

Who would win?

One average girl who makes bedroom pop or an entire board of guys angry at her

just stop. you're an embarrassment.

It depends on whether or not her dad is the CEO of Colombia records or some shit

literally anybody can post s/t in their name field

>nervous

loser

>WAAaaaahhh POST PROOF
for like 10 posts
>someone posts proof
gone like the wind

>big meanie head
Holy shit..... LMAO... they have no idea where they are. It's like they reassigned a bunch of shills who were previously posting on some reddit safe space, with no training or preparation. This is probably also why in every one of these Pale Waves, Clairo, (insert dog shit manufactured female artist), they try the "OMG you're just being mean cuz it's a grrl!" line, as though that would ever work on an imageboard. They have no fucking idea where they are. LOL.

Lls

I can smell the normie wafting from this post. Shills deserve permabans.

Wrong lol
He USED TO work for marketing at converse he doesn't even work their anymore
Well I mean hehe
She did dozens of amateur shows and performances before she blew up though

You guys are literally swallowing up something some shit YouTube video that got it's facts off Reddit told you...lol

Who cares if the artist is a rich privileged kid as long as they make good music? Bowie was exactly like Clairo and how many people do you see bring up his background? That's right. Shut up.

>he USED to work at converse he DOESN'T ANYMORE stop being meannnnnnnn

this is pathetic
the only redeeming option at this point is that youre actually a girl because any emotionally stable guy wouldnt waste his time defending someone they have nothing to do with

>He USED TO work for marketing at converse he doesn't even work their anymore
what difference does that make? you really think the converse concert was a coincidence that had nothing to do with her dad? that's just being willingly ignorant

get laid loser
learn to enjoy fun music

Who the fuck caress

That's literally HOW anyone makes it 90% of the time, by using connections they have

>Comparing David Bowie to this thing
Jesus fucking christ what a time to be alive

Top lol
>Person asserts x
>X is not true
>You're pathetic hahaha you're.....uhh
... Um... Uhh
Wow now I think you're trolling

OK capitalism is definitely shit for music.... but Clairo is cute. CUTE!

Cite one of those performances

i hope you aren't trying to imply that bowie's music and clairo's music are of equal merit

can i fuck your throat

look at the argument that i'm having. your posts are COMPLETELY irrelevant. we're talking about the extent of her dad's influence in her career.
>it doesn't matter!!
this isn't an argument.

>comparing clairo to bowie

you guys are fucking fags lol
i read a comment on youtube on one of her horribad live performances that said "guys she just got popular you can't expect her to be freddie mercury"

firstly, no one would seriously compare this idiot to legendary rock musicians, secondly, what? we cant expect a musician to...be good? interesting? hold a note, if they're a singer?

>Person asserts x
>>X is not true
what i am asserting is that she's famous because of her connections. see

Lmao whatever that is does not count. Also if you’re not actually a shill than I’d delete all the cunny shit on my computer cos Sup Forums has been botnet central for awhile

>all of dads ties in the background
baka

if youre really a girl can i fuck your throat

I knew you were Clairo. Jesus is this what the internet has done for its emerging generations. How self obsessed and hating are you to be coming on here to cage people’s opinions Jesus Christ you must really feel guilt for having paid your way to the top

kek good catch

Jesus is this what the internet has done for its emerging generations
See a shrink

Good one?

u should let me fuck your mouth

do you live in the midwest?

lmao this

It's not about privilage, the point is that it's disingenuous marketing. You can still like the music but saying she is a industry plant is a valid criticism of the marketing and her authenticity.

Why is ur face flat

Do you think if clairo had been 100% transparent she would have significantly less fans?

probably yeah

can i facefuck u please? 7x5.5

not if she still had her old man marketing her so effectively.

Why is ur face flat

S/t is a lesbian man, sorry

this might be the youngest thread on the youngest board on this site

How pathetic must you be to shill on the music board of Sup Forums LMAO

Idk why dont you tell me, Viper

lesbian is a myth, they just need a good deep dicking to come to their senses

good one, but Viper had to shed blood, sweat and tears on the streets, you know, that daily grind shit.

Unlike this industry plant bitch right here.

No I think she would still have about the same number of fans because the majority wouldn't give a shit. That doesn't justify anything though.

Wow you must really be that insecure about your valid existence to come on here late at night. How about instead of being an indie woke masochist and coming on Sup Forums to feel real, you appreciate the fact that everyone here is hurting the same as you in an existential sense, the main difference being tha they don’t have rich daddy’s with connections that can make them famous and rich like you. Fuck you for pretending to hurt when you don’t know what that means and fuck you for having the platform to be something different when you wouldn’t know how do to so

*vapid