TEXIT NOW

When will the Textit happen?
> cowboys
> bush forever
> Lone Star Beer
> oil for days

I thought chile had a different map

militias don't have the balls to do anything and Texans in general are needy as fuck because of how much they eat and how hot it is outside

the law enforcement caste becomes more latino every day

Texas is just as butt-fucked by globalism, if not more so, than any other state or country, nationalism only has a hope in Eastern Europe if you can solve rampant alcoholism and sloth

Brexit was likely a planned market event and a way to balkanize the UK to consolodate beautiful Scottish and Irish banking into the EU

They could probably just vote themselves free. Democrats would love how much power they would gain losing the largest republican state.

Fuck exiting, Ive been saying we should kick your fucking dumb redneck asses out for decades.

You do nothing but fuck this country up, and youve contributed zero to America aside from Janis Joplin.

Fuck off out of here, already, and keep Austin, with our blessing

Found the jew yorker

The cowboys suck and lone star beer is piss water.

But i like the idea of it because it makes liberal faggots mad.

we can literally walk right out and you'll do nothing.

he's a conspiracyfag do you expect logic from him?

What would the capital be?

Fort Worth?

>They could probably just vote themselves free.

ok maybe I should go into a little more detail about how butt-fucked by globalism Texas is:

the combined populations three main metropolitan areas that comrpise the Texas triangle; Austin+San Antonio, Dallas+Ft. Worth, and the greater Houston metropolitan area if you squished them all together comprises one of the most densly populated and economically hopeful centers in the Western hemisphere

all three of these metropolitan areas are dominated by national and international finance from everyone from the southern Federal reserve center in Dallas, to the international oil and energy business in the energy corridor that comprises almost the entire production economy of Houston; Austin is the state capital and a liberal bastion, and is becoming an international center for entities such as Google, Facebook, etc etc

everything west and south of San Antonio is becoming latino; border areas such as Brownsville have been majority latino for over 30 years, and almost exlcusively latino now: go to a grocery store or market in the brownsville area, you will not hear English, the border is a facade and mostly operated by latinos in the law enforcement caste, corruption there is rampant even among anglo officials there

armed forces personel in Texas are dominated by latino and african americans

the "I've got more AR-15s than the chinese" guys? my dad is one of them. he's hitting 60, overweight as shit, his brain is wrecked by alcohol, his lungs are wrecked by 30 years of smoking, and if he ran for more than 100yds in Texas heat his heart would give out: beyond a small number of "good ol' boys" who vastly underestimate how much the rest of the world has invested in this land, he's your prime succesion demographic

Shiner anything > Lone Star

Texas is a bro, please don't go

Never. This got riled up in the 90s too. When a conservative takes office again then they calm down.
>inb4 that'll never happen again

If we even thought about it I would move out of here so fast.

You are free to join but you have to join legally.

United States of TEXAS. Not of America, TEXAS.

Reconquista pls

Oh, well, excuse me your majesty.

Trips speaks the absolute truth. Secessionist dreams died with the south when Lincoln won the war. Like it or not the Union will remain intact.

Not gonna happen.

Texas?

No, not now. Wait until the wall is built and liberals flee to cali.

You mean Austin? It's basically Cali 2.0 with a lot of shitty liberals moving in but still think they're cool for hating Texas.

Most of Texas doesn't want to secede. It's only a vocal minority of red neck/white trash.

(You)ston

I've been to Texas and I think it's gorgeous but it's all about the AZ.

Fuckin A right, Jethro.

Except im not one of those pussy-ass liberal (((Jew))) Yorkers who thinks theres anything even slightly redeemable about the South. You fuckers can all go die, as far as im concerned, and im not afraid to say it. Youve been shitting this country up for faaaaaar too long, Tex, and you need to let the adults run the show from now on.

So why dont you just suck my Jew York dick?