GRIMES!

Other urls found in this thread:

grimes-claireboucher.tumblr.com/post/138983167645/actuallygrimes-i-hate-it-when-people-compare-me
youtube.com/watch?v=sp3AMBGV4xI#t=55
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUt6Ad3LHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

eww

what happened to that thread about jamesu?

stunning

*hides thread

wtf she looks old now.
fuck

grimey is awesome

bastard

scum gang?

not true

Grimes has a boyfriend who has unprotected sex with her and she shall not sleep with/kiss/look at any of you.

Also Grimes is not a woman which means she is a man. You are obsessed with a man.

good girl

>who has unprotected sex with her
[citation needed]

>Also Grimes is not a woman
wrong implication, idiot

>my self ID is not woman

>t-this doesn't mean she isn't a woman d-dude, trust me I know her better than she knows herself..

>Grimes is not a woman

She says things like this to appear mentally unstable and therefore more attainable by her many, many, many beta orbiters

>>my self ID is not woman
this is not what she said

Ahh that explains it. I always wondered why they try to explain away everything she says (even going so far as to literally lie about what she tweets).

>post tweet
>say what the tweet says
>get legitimate anger launched at you
lmao it's so predictable with this general

There's probably even nothing wrong with them being obsessed with a man, but they should just admit it.

see

grimes confirmed patrician

>I'm put off by the label women when applied to myself
ergo
>I do not like being called a woman
ergo
>I am not a woman
_OR_
>I am a woman but want people to lie to my face and not call me one

troll logic

she doesn't like that the word "woman" has "man" in it

why is every one looking away?

she is too good of an artist to be a woman.

case closed

>no Bjork
Grimes pleb confirmed

grimes actually likes bjork. she didn't put bjork in that list because bjork collaborates a lot with other male producers, so not fitting for that shortlist.

Bjork is still extremely talented and in most cases is the carry when she collaborates with male producers
I reckon she deserves a bit of love as a talented female producer

Cus I'm only a man.....
Grimesfags in crisis

she cant even produce an egg

why are canadian girls like this

oh canada

wow, i fucking hate grimes
mentally ill, retarded bitch

>Bjork is still extremely talented
she is. but because she works with male producers people assume they do the heavy lifting.
anyway grimes respects her a lot:

>i hate it when people compare me to bjork. not because i dont completely love bjork and think she is a fucking badass, but because it just seems like lazy journalism. i.e. any female artist who makes even remotely experimental music is constantly compared to bjork by journalists who completely ignore the legacy of every other experimental female musician who isn’t bjork. also good luck ever being likened to a male musican. the media seems to think that you can only be similar to musicians who have the same sex organs as you. i actually dont really see the point in comparing artists all the time.. but whatever… such is the state of journalism.

>any way, i took this test and even this test says i am bjork, which i guess is the answer i would have wanted, altho kim gordon is rly cool and her appearance on girls was very good. james got kim gordon tho so at least someone in this household is representing her in this random buzzfeed test that seems to be very popular today

grimes-claireboucher.tumblr.com/post/138983167645/actuallygrimes-i-hate-it-when-people-compare-me

hook me up?

not even a crisis. grimes fans are well aware that she's not playing the classic female stereotype every time. we love grimes for what she is. she's tremendously creative and nothing but death could stop her.

>bjork collaborates a lot with other male producers
So does Kate Bush but she made the list. Kate Bush has almost exclusively worked with male producers.

Exactly, it's Grimes' petty jealousy rearing its ugly head again

i hate grimes

people just don't understand that grimes is like a chameleon. she looks and makes music depending on how she feels at that particular moment. she's a true artist.

>Kate Bush has almost exclusively worked with male producers.
after 'never for ever' she worked mostly on her own. kate is certainly more involved in production than bjork.

actually not. grimes cited kate bush as a major inspiration (together with trent reznor): youtube.com/watch?v=sp3AMBGV4xI#t=55
kate is not competition but a peer. they're both 2 very talented producers.

She was the primary producer in so far as an overseer of the output, but was not the sole producer. That role doesn't apply to the type of music she made and so she produced exclusively alongside men. She has been really open about this and thus distances herself from many gender-based movements, so for Grimes to get any type of inspiration from her due to her being lazily listed as 'the' producer on sites such as Wikipedia is frankly bizarre.

Jealousy towards Björk I meant, jealousy towards Bush doesn't even follow

>Jealousy towards Björk I meant
see

>She has been really open about this and thus distances herself from many gender-based movements, so for Grimes to get any type of inspiration from her due to her being lazily listed as 'the' producer on sites such as Wikipedia is frankly bizarre.
it's not bizarre at all. grimes fights for bigger quota of female producers in the music industry. it's no surprise that she was inspired by kate bush, who was a pioneer in this production game (the first or one of the first female producers). it's makes sense 100%.

she makes me sad

elaborate

Doubt it. In Kill v Maim one of be lyrics is something like "I'm only HUMAN and do what I can."

in kill v. maim she's in character. she's portraying a character. that "i'm" from "I'm only a man and i do what i can." is from the character's perspective.

bump

plebs

Hey

Grimes is cool

Grimy Claire confirmed to be el goblino del autismo
User of drugs.
Talentless Hack.
Cringiest SJW snowflake.
Supporter of ICP and therefore confirmed lifelong ultra-pleb.
Shits on her record label.
Apologizes days later when record label lawyers remind her she is still bound by record label contract.
Has the world's largest gathering of autistic retard creeps as orbiters.

Praying for her death at this very moment.

Claire

So she's wishy-washy and inconsistent

stop hating grimes, you obsessed fuck

this

Stop superficially loving grimes, you obsessed fucks

come on user, hating grimes just doesn't sound right

its better to devote energies towards something you love rather than something you hate

Yeah, if you betaorbit hard enough one day she'll realize you exist. Fucking pathetic.
And no, I don't spend much energy remembering her music is shit.

stinky bitch

Wow so much anger! She's eating away your soul and filling you with hate. I guess its fun to occasionally make fun of stuff you don't like but you've become totally obsessed. You just can't help yourself, its like an addiction.

Could you make it more obvious that you were BTFO?

She's okay.

It's kind of a whole "performance art" thing with her. The music is just part of the performance, and isn't meant to be judged separately from the dance, makeup, and overall image.

come to the light side. be a legit grimes fan.

>remembering her music is shit.
what is not to like about it? spill the beans.

keep replying, you only prove my point. you have a sickness

Derivative, generic, uninspired production, lackluster vocals; it's funny she says she's a producer at heart, when it seems there is much more focus on her image.

Keep it up pal, Claire is proud of you, keep defending her honor as her boyfriend pulls out and finishes on her ass.
>you have a sickness
I'm not obsessed with a mediocre musician like you and the rest of this autistic thread. But I know you live in your head, so keep believing whatever prevents you from killing yourself.

the thing is her music alone could stand out without anything else. songs like realiti, genesis, kill v. maim, oblivion, be a body, symphonia ix, etc are incredible no matter how you analyze them. those songs are really well made and unique. there are people who listened to them hundreds of times and still didn't get tired of them.
>She's okay.
no. just okay is not what i would describe a music genius. you don't see art like hers on every corner and you know it.

Sorry grimesfags...the truth is: she isn't that talented. Anyone can sit in front of a ghetto Casio
and loop shit, reverb it to hell and make their voice sound like a retarded chipmunk.

Your Claire is absolute meme.

Grimes has no legitimate musical training and therefore isn't a musician.
Goofing around with GarageBand and using Ableton doesn't make her no-talent ass a "musical genius".

She is way overrated by beta orbiters.
She is as weird as fuck and the fact that her boyfriend is a eunuch shows exactly why you mongs think of her as a "queen" or a "goddess".

She uses drugs the way kids eat candy. She gives herself hella-shit homemade tattoos.
Her hairstyle changes weekly and she dresses like a blind transient.
The fact that she may possess a vagina is the sole reason that you betas worship her.
The one true fact about her is: She will never fuck you.

>I'm not obsessed but I can't stop talking about someone I hate!!

then why are you posting about her in literally EVERY grimes thread?
fuck off, stupid shill

>Derivative, generic,
derivative of what? who did music like her?
>uninspired production,
subjective
>lackluster vocals;
subjective again. many people enjoy her rich vocals. she does all sorts of vocal gymnastics which are anything but lackluster: youtube.com/watch?v=iiUt6Ad3LHI
>it's funny she says she's a producer at heart, when it seems there is much more focus on her image.
her productions speak for themselves. the image is just a bonus, to make her even more memorable. the thing is people don't listen to image, but to music. if her music would suck, the image alone wouldn't help her too far.

no matter how much you try to hate her, you can't win. you're like an old fart yelling at the clouds. you can't change anything, so all your shitpost is completely useless. there wasn't a single fan who stopped being a fan after the bunch of manure you posted day in, day out. give up, buddy.

I heard grimes smells like sweat & rakfisk and at gigs one could smell her BO from the back of the crowd.

you're trying so hard to find her faults and mistakes. why do you keep doing this for years? what is the purpose of such futile attempt? you're honestly pathetic and very very envious.
dude, life is hard. you can't change facts like grimes being so much better than an autistic neet like you. learn to deal with the harsh realiti and stop whining.

>Anyone can sit in front of a ghetto Casio
>and loop shit, reverb it to hell and make their voice sound like a retarded chipmunk.
anyone can do that but not anyone could make masterpieces like oblivion. this separates the legends (claire) from ordinary musicians.

that was your mother, not grimes. you know her well, being the mother of a neet like you.

he's literally pathetic

Lol i'm litterally shitposting from a Hilton resort villa at the beach all payed by work. Don't project your loser aura on me grimes beta faggot.

>The fact that she may possess a vagina is the sole reason that you betas worship her.
lol! so, you said that she's not a musician, she dresses like a blind transient, she has hella-shit homemade tattoos etc etc. why people would care about someone like this?
i never ever heard about people calling someone a music genius just because that someone has a vagina. being a female is not a sure way to get acclaim, but the opposite. a female musician has to work at least 2x harder than a male musician just to be taken seriously.
>Grimes has no legitimate musical training and therefore isn't a musician.
to be a musician you're not required to have musical training. that's a fact. stop memeing.

>Lol i'm litterally shitposting from a Hilton resort villa at the beach all payed by work
yeah sure. do you even have light in your basement?

I met grimes when she was 9-10. lucky me :D

went to dinner at her mums place pretty sure she was called sandy and was in politics/organizing local children events. there was 2 little boys 1 girl who did ballet we blew bubbles out of toys and watched Pocahontas on TV ... was kino and really happened .

when she released first videoclip single on pitchfork I realized I recognized her looked it up and was like oh shit.

>doing this for years
Ahahahahaha! Try again!

>pathetic and very very envious
>autistic neet
There is nothing to be envious of.
She is a dirty, drug-using hippy SJW who likely smells
like rotting fish in July heat.
Stop projecting you waifu-fagging losers.
Claire isn't going to fuck any of you, she will never touch your virgin peens
and you creepoids will all die without ever knowing the touch of a real woman.

>being this obsessed with grimes

also check my view orbiter

>makes up scenario based on information from Wikipedia and articles online.
>"knows" grimy's mothers name - again..easily found online
>keep on believing that it happened, orbiter

>Goofing around with GarageBand and using Ableton doesn't make her no-talent ass a "musical genius".
Goofing around with GarageBand and using Ableton doesn't make anyone a music genius. Those are just tools to make music. What it makes someone a music genius is the quality of music. The quality of her music is extremely high, like it or not.

so, you're a janitor working at night. when do you have time to shitpost on moo? is your boss ok with wasting your time shitposting?

>pretends strangers on the internet are losers
>pretends smelly grimes is his waifu because he has no real one

You're a real piece of work user

not an argument, loser. just admit it that you're shitposting during work.